Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger (1755 Views)

Nwakali And Chukwueze With Arsene Wenger & Nwankwo (Photos) / Real Madrid Sack Jose Mourinho / Jose Mourinho To Leave Real Madrid By Mutual Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 27, 2010
Meanwhile, Jose Mourinho has launched a t it-for-tat attack on Arsene Wenger in the wake of the Arsenal manager's derogatory comments over Real Madrid's time-wasting tactics in the Champions League last week.

The Special One, considering he is in charge of arguably Europe's most exciting team at the moment, has deemed fit to taunt Wenger over his side's failure to win anything over the last five years.

Mourinho said in The Sun: "He should especially explain to Arsenal supporters how he can't win one single little trophy since 2005."

He also stuck in the boot over the Gunners' defeat to Sporting Braga last week, on the same night Real thumped Ajax 4-0.

Mourinho said: "Instead of speaking about Real Madrid, Mr Wenger should speak about Arsenal and explain how he lost 2-0 against a team in the Champions League for the first time.

"The history about the young kids is getting old now.

"Sagna, Clichy, Walcott, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Van Persie, Arshavin are not kids. They are all top players."

http://uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/27112010/58/premier-league-paper-round-everton-offer-beckham-loan-deal.html

shocked cheesy
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by denitro(m): 10:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
I support Mourinho.
I am an Arsenal fan and tired of trophy less seasons
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by Osama10(m): 11:02pm On Nov 27, 2010
Mourinho is right, wenger should look inwards.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by aieromon(m): 4:41am On Nov 28, 2010
Fahct - Wenger should remove the log from his eyes first.Spot on,Jose.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by medjai(m): 6:48am On Nov 28, 2010
Mourinho and his arrogance
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by bgees(m): 7:53am On Nov 28, 2010
I knew he was going to reply this way. typical childish reply. a reply that should have been left for fans to say. Mourinho lacks respect and class.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by chic2pimp(m): 10:11am On Nov 28, 2010
babaearly:

Mourinho said in The Sun: "He should especially explain to Arsenal supporters how he can't win one single little trophy since 2005."
So Mou sef see am?

In addition to that, I'd like to know how a supposed top manager has gone a whole life time without a single european trophy to his name?
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by mykali(m): 10:15am On Nov 28, 2010
Jose just repeated what everybody has been saying.

Managers like Wenger shoukd avoid trading words with Jose, the latter has a lot to hang his arrogance on.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by Nobody: 10:15am On Nov 28, 2010
chic2pimp:

I'd like to know how a supposed top manager has gone a whole life time without a single european trophy to his name?

Wenger should move on,
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by usbcable(m): 11:39am On Nov 28, 2010
medjai:

Mourinho and his arrogance
bgees:

I knew he was going to reply this way. typical childish reply. a reply that should have been left for fans to say. Mourinho lacks respect and class.

so wenger was displaying humility and class by shoving his asz in a match that does not have a direct or indirect relationship with him.ehn.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by medjai(m): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2010
usbcable:

so wenger was displaying humility and class by shoving his asz in a match that does not have a direct or indirect relationship with him.ehn.

Wenger was only asked a question and he spoke his mind. Maybe Mourinho expects everyone to applaud him for being a cheap cheat
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by amurx(m): 2:07pm On Nov 28, 2010
Wenger na mugu jersey no1
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by Image123(m): 4:06pm On Nov 28, 2010
Moral: Don't throw stones in a glass club house.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by Nobody: 5:55pm On Nov 28, 2010
this is the best part

"The history about the young kids is getting old now.

"Sagna, Clichy, Walcott, Fabregas, Song, Nasri, Van Persie, Arshavin are not kids. They are all top players."
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by usbcable(m): 6:03pm On Nov 28, 2010
medjai:

Wenger was only asked a question and he spoke his mind. Maybe Mourinho expects everyone to applaud him for being a cheap cheat
if taking advantage of a valid law a legit and harmless way is termed being a cheat, I dont know what you'ld call going the diving way or handball in the 18 yard box or insulting the officials or opponents.
uefa and platini and his committee no get job jare.

just as Mou once said ''Publicity is expensive and some people would do anything just to get it.''
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by folahann(m): 7:27pm On Nov 28, 2010
In the first place, Real Madrid players were just being smart and they paid the price for it by getting a red card.
The used the rule smartly, it's nothing wrong.
Mr. Wenger doesn't have the words; "decline","to" and "comment" in his dictionary when asked some questions that have absolutely nothing to do with him.
He deseves these replies from Mou, may be he will sit down and think about what he has been doing wrong preventing from winning.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by 1025: 12:46pm On Nov 29, 2010

@medjai,
why do u think the journalists choose wenger among other coaches? why not barca coach? why not fergie or ancellotti? if you think wenger was answering to questions, what do u think mourinho was doing in attacking mourinho? it is those same journalists that will ask mourinho what he has to say over wenger's position.
even when mourinho was in england, he never throw the stone first. if u know the story of when he called wenger Viewer, u will understand that wenger made a comment which the journalists ask mourinho what he tot abt that. it was then that mourinho called wenger Viewer which according to him is a portugese word explaining someone who lives his problems for other people's problems.
to me, wenger has nothing to share with mourinho as a coach because wenger is an old model coach while mourinho is a current guy. wenger no get swagger while mourinho is a swagger himself. he brings fun and new things in everyday's game.
while many are fans of clubs and players, many are mourinho's fans.
mourinho is chasing a record of been the only coach in the world to win champions league with 3 different clubs while wenger is searching for a means to be among the champions and break the york of 6 yrs in dry shelf.
i think wenger at this point shld concentrate his powers more on winning even a spoon rather than joining issues with a classy mr.trophy.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by yousouph(m): 3:19pm On Nov 29, 2010
@1025, SPOT ON. Wenger should have avoided the question when asked. Even Roy Keane or Di Matteo would have replied the way Mourinho did.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by usbcable(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2010
1025:

@medjai,
why do u think the journalists choose wenger among other coaches? why not barca coach? why not fergie or ancellotti? if you think wenger was answering to questions, what do u think mourinho was doing in attacking mourinho? it is those same journalists that will ask mourinho what he has to say over wenger's position.
even when mourinho was in england, he never throw the stone first. if u know the story of when he called wenger Viewer, u will understand that wenger made a comment which the journalists ask mourinho what he tot abt that. it was then that mourinho called wenger Viewer which according to him is a portugese word explaining someone who lives his problems for other people's problems.
to me, wenger has nothing to share with mourinho as a coach because wenger is an old model coach while mourinho is a current guy. wenger no get swagger while mourinho is a swagger himself. he brings fun and new things in everyday's game.
while many are fans of clubs and players, many are mourinho's fans.
mourinho is chasing a record of been the only coach in the world to win champions league with 3 different clubs while wenger is searching for a means to be among the champions and break the york of 6 yrs in dry shelf.
i think wenger at this point shld concentrate his powers more on winning even a spoon rather than joining issues with a classy mr.trophy.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by dayokanu(m): 7:06pm On Nov 29, 2010
WenGAY doesnt know his mates sha.

Instead to be trading words with Ladan Bosso, Mark Hughes Sam Allardyce and co

He too dey talk to Mourinho. Thank God for free speech. Because how can wenGAY have an opinion in the coaching world?

Failure FC, Half a decade trophyless
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by medjai(m): 12:32pm On Nov 30, 2010
shakara don end shocked shocked
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by yousouph(m): 2:36pm On Nov 30, 2010
Jose still go swagger. Only dented not destroyed
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by slimshay(m): 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2010
Na wa oh. Plus educated plus buffoon now feel it is open season on Wenger. Maybe ya'll need to be more enlightened. Only in the mind of pub footballers will Mourinho find a seat beside Wenger at the table of world football.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by cougar1: 3:52pm On Nov 30, 2010
slimshay:

Na wa oh. Plus educated plus buffoon now feel it is open season on Wenger. Maybe ya'll need to be more enlightened. Only in the mind of pub footballers will Mourinho find a seat beside Wenger at the table of world football.

of course, mourinho's seat can never be beside wenger who has won nothing in europe. mourinho will sit beside sir alex, ancellotti, hitzfeld and pep guardiola while wenger will sit beside avram grant, roberto martinez, david moyes and ian holloway.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by dayokanu(m): 5:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
Dem dey find horned animal, Snail self show face.

If a Cheetah has muscle pull its still not to be compared to a snail.

Imagine WenGAY has an opinion about Mourinho? SMH
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by A40(m): 5:19pm On Nov 30, 2010
slimshay:

Guy even as an Arsenal fan i nor agree with you for here at all ooh! Wenger no dey Mourinho level at all
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by eldee(m): 5:39pm On Nov 30, 2010
slimshay:

You mean the same Mourinho he didn't beat once. . . in any competition in all the three years he tried.
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by chic2pimp(m): 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2010
cou-gar:

of course, mourinho's seat can never be beside wenger who has won nothing in europe. mourinho will sit beside sir alex, ancellotti, hitzfeld and pep guardiola while wenger will sit beside avram grant, roberto martinez, david moyes and ian holloway
Hehehe grin grin grin grin
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by 1025: 9:50am On Dec 01, 2010

@slimshay,
u see what u have done to urself? u have succeeded in bringing shame upon urself and that of ppl who know u. mourinho and wenger in football? haba, uncle, where are u from? the only way to forgive what u have done above is u confessing that u only watch 14 inches black and white televission.
do u know mourinho coached porto, chelsea, inter and now real madrid all adult teams while wenger is hell bent on a young arsenal side that have sylvester, campbell, gallas, almunia, clichy, sagna, bendtner, walcot, fabregas, song, nasri, and etc all youngstars. arsenal team reminds me of a book we read in primary school. OBI IS A BOY. my father, and other ppl older than him read obi is a boy. do u know till now, obi is still a boy. obi has refused to grow.
i hope this comparism is not abt a carling cup wenger is abt to win since 6 seasons now?
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by slimshay(m): 3:21pm On Dec 01, 2010
Oh dear. . .who is this one?
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 01, 2010
1025:

@slimshay,
u see what u have done to urself? u have succeeded in bringing shame upon urself and that of ppl who know u. mourinho and wenger in football? haba, uncle, where are u from? the only way to forgive what u have done above is u confessing that u only watch 14 inches black and white televission.
do u know mourinho coached porto, chelsea, inter and now real madrid all adult teams while wenger is hell bent on a young arsenal side that have sylvester, campbell, gallas, almunia, clichy, sagna, bendtner, walcot, fabregas, song, nasri, and etc all youngstars. arsenal team reminds me of a book we read in primary school. OBI IS A BOY. my father, and other ppl older than him read obi is a boy. do u know till now, obi is still a boy. obi has refused to grow.
i hope this comparism is not abt a carling cup wenger is abt to win since 6 seasons now?
As much as I don't agree with slimshay,the above is unaldurated OPAKS. . .
Re: Jose Mourinho Attacks Wenger by jalether(m): 5:42pm On Dec 01, 2010
Wengay better than mour hehehe we need the much anticipated e-slap technology now more than ever

(1) (2) (Reply)

Samir Na$ir - An Example Of Players Hypocrisy / Arsenal: Post- Match Analysis / Chelsea Revival Service. Prayers Needed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.