Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,117 members, 7,828,981 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician (1786 Views)

Rihanna Officially Becomes A Billionaire - Forbes / Rihanna Is Officially The World's Richest Female Musician - Forbes / Top 10 Richest Female Musicians In Nigeria 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by brownnikky16(f): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2019
It’s no secret that Rihanna wears many hats. On top of being a singer, actress, beauty mogul, and most recently, a fashion designer, the 31-year-old multihypenate can now say that she is officially the world’s highest paid female in the music industry.

In Forbes‘ annual list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women for 2019, Rihanna topped the list as the highest paid woman in the music industry, estimating her worth to be $600 million.

The publication stated that good portion of Rihanna’s wealth was acquired through her lucrative partnership with luxury good company, LVMH, with whom she launched her Fenty Beauty cosmetics line with in 2017. Since Fenty Beauty’s inception, Forbes reported that the cosmetics line has earned Rihanna $570 million in just 15 months of business.

Along with Fenty Beauty, Rihanna has expanded her prowess to clothing, creating her Savage x Fenty lingerie brand with Tech Style Fashion Group and starting her recent foray into high-end clothing with Fenty, alongside LVMH.

“They extended the offer to me and it was a no-brainer because LVMH is a machine,” Rihanna said of her clothing line to The New York Times Style Magazine. “Bernard Arnault was so enthusiastic; he trusted me and my vision.” The clothing line, which launched on May 22, is anticipated to expand her wealth.

The esteemed honor places Rihanna ahead of many of her peers within the music industry. Madonna came second behind Rihanna, who was reported to be worth $570 million, while Celine Dion ($450 million), Beyoncé ($400 million), and Taylor Swift ($360 million) round out the top five richest women in music.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/rihanna-officially-becomes-worlds.html

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by brownnikky16(f): 9:18am On Dec 16, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by SimDan95(m): 9:19am On Dec 16, 2019
My love for this chica is phenomenal, she just motivates me not to talk of how her beauty can be captivating.

If only wishes were horses I'd................................... anyway it doesn't stop me from fantasizing how she'll moan intensely while my rod parts her pink sea to lead us in to the promised Land.

I am not a pervert I swear

op need serious spanking why have you stolen my FTC, ( I love spanking)

To the mod that banned me for a week cos I put a zombie in his place,I've reported and handed ur case over to my village people and guess what they are very pleased. They are currently on ur matter.

Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by RichDad1(m): 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
Fenti!!!
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by joshcaleb200: 9:20am On Dec 16, 2019
My sweet Riri grin My favorite female artist

1 Like

Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by AlphaJazz: 10:55pm On Jun 22, 2021
brownnikky16:
It’s no secret that Rihanna wears many hats. On top of being a singer, actress, beauty mogul, and most recently, a fashion designer, the 31-year-old multihypenate can now say that she is officially the world’s highest paid female in the music industry.

In Forbes‘ annual list of America’s Richest Self-Made Women for 2019, Rihanna topped the list as the highest paid woman in the music industry, estimating her worth to be $600 million.

The publication stated that good portion of Rihanna’s wealth was acquired through her lucrative partnership with luxury good company, LVMH, with whom she launched her Fenty Beauty cosmetics line with in 2017. Since Fenty Beauty’s inception, Forbes reported that the cosmetics line has earned Rihanna $570 million in just 15 months of business.

Along with Fenty Beauty, Rihanna has expanded her prowess to clothing, creating her Savage x Fenty lingerie brand with Tech Style Fashion Group and starting her recent foray into high-end clothing with Fenty, alongside LVMH.

“They extended the offer to me and it was a no-brainer because LVMH is a machine,” Rihanna said of her clothing line to The New York Times Style Magazine. “Bernard Arnault was so enthusiastic; he trusted me and my vision.” The clothing line, which launched on May 22, is anticipated to expand her wealth.

The esteemed honor places Rihanna ahead of many of her peers within the music industry. Madonna came second behind Rihanna, who was reported to be worth $570 million, while Celine Dion ($450 million), Beyoncé ($400 million), and Taylor Swift ($360 million) round out the top five richest women in music.

Source: https://www.ogbeta.ng/2019/12/rihanna-officially-becomes-worlds.html
$600 million... Thats cool! wink
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by Nuelito: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2021
Congratulations to her
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by jendhorlee(m): 2:04am On Jun 23, 2021
Oh my Riri baby smiley
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by ProfessorBerlin(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2021
I wanna Bleep rihana and die

Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by updatechange(m): 8:30am On Jun 23, 2021
For real?
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by MrLacoste4: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2021
mehn... she is topnotch.. congrats to her
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by LoudLord(m): 10:09am On Jun 23, 2021
Mai Riri
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by elonmuskbaby: 10:12am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations My baby cheesy

Awon you will end up in the kitchen with all your money will avoid this thread the way they will avoid used menstrual pad grin tongue
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by kenzysmith: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2021
Meanwhile tiwa savage dey here they suck wizkid and don jazzy dick steady
Re: Rihanna Officially Becomes The World’s Richest Female Musician by Onyi22(f): 10:27am On Jun 23, 2021
Congratulations my Girl

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Cristiano Ronaldo Buys $9-million Bugatti Centodieci / I'm Done And Leaving Everything Behind - Lady Who Accused D'banj Of Rape Says As / How Stylist, Toyin Lawani Transformed Bbnaija’s Thelma Into A Mermaid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.