Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,157 members, 7,860,141 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:39 AM

My Little Baby Cries A Lot - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Little Baby Cries A Lot (1022 Views)

Is There Anything Wrong If I Don't Cut My Little Baby's Hair / My 4month Old Baby Cries From Sleep / #PumPumChallenge: Video Of A Little Baby Girl Twerking Goes Viral (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Djbond(m): 9:33am On Dec 16, 2019
My 1 and half year old cries a lot. I don't know why. Please is there any drugs I can buy for her

3 Likes

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Nobody: 9:46am On Dec 16, 2019
That's what babies do. Enjoy the experience

4 Likes

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Pubichairs(m): 11:23am On Dec 16, 2019
Buy her tramadol make she use cool her temper..

1 Like

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by okirewaju(f): 12:46pm On Dec 16, 2019
She will outgrow it.

Motherhood/Fatherhood is priceless
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
Djbond:
My 1 and half year old cries a lot. I don't know why. Please is there any drugs I can buy for her

Yes babies cry a lot but none is without reason whether we can tell why or not. If you consistently feel like you have exhausted all your knowledge in resolving her needs, consult an older woman with more experience and knowledge. Finally consult a pediatrician if that fails and be quick about it.

5 Likes

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by keeki: 4:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
Djbond:

If the baby cries a lot maybe you should take the baby to a doctof

1 Like

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by LadySarah: 4:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
My first son's twin. grin grin
Even his sympathetic father is beginning to get vexed!

Following incase of solutions grin

1 Like

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by LewsTherin: 5:21pm On Dec 16, 2019
See a pediatrician. If he says nothing is wrong, then leave the poor boy alone. Babies cry. That's their job.
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Bluehill1051: 5:41pm On Dec 16, 2019
It could be because the baby is an attention seeker just like it's mum!

3 Likes

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by chii8(f): 10:05pm On Dec 16, 2019
I hope you didn't cry that much when you were younger? cos "do me I do you ,man no go vex"
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bluehill1051:

Lol.
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:55pm On Dec 16, 2019
Djbond:

Maybe, she took after your wife or you. But this children who over cry, head no dey pain them? sad

God help my child to cry that way, I'll so beat him/her, cry go tire am.

I think you should just keep ignoring her. When she sees that no one gives her attention, she'll shut up. She's a potential attention seeker. sad
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Saintmary(f): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2019
Djbond:
If it were a baby under 6 months it would have been almost normal, but a child over one year crying nonstop, something is afoot. Observe him/her for signs of injury for a few hours. If he/she doesn't stop, take her to the hospital for checks.
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 17, 2019
Djbond:

Ideally a baby doesn't cry unless she is hungry, tired/sleepy or in pain. Please take her to a pediatrician. It could be nothing special, or it could be a life threatening thing. If you suspect it is not normal, it is probably best to make sure through an extensive check up at the pediatrician's as soon as possible.

And please don't listen to self-medication advice on NL, especially the one telling you to give her tramadol; unless you want a baby that will later have mental problems.

Good luck.

3 Likes

Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by Nobody: 9:48am On Dec 17, 2019
Take her to the Doctor if you're thinking something isn't right.
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by ImaIma1(f): 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2019
Djbond:

A 1 and a half year ole is no longer a little baby and should not cry as much. It's possible she has been overindulge or there is something wrong that requires you to see a paediatrician
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by frozen70(f): 9:59pm On Dec 17, 2019
Djbond:

You didn't tell us what makes your baby to cry all the time

However, the following canale a child of that age to cry

Hunger
Neglect
Beating him by another person
Friends around who are not friendly
Heat
Not giving him the attention he needs
Headache because he can't talk

In the absence of all

Do the following

Take him out for evening scrolling

Give him the attention he needs

Pay attention to him

Keep him close not too far away from your eyes

Register him in a near by school where he will be under observation but you have to inform the teach

Get gift items for him

Feed him his favourite meal

Lastly always take him to church service where he will feel the presence of God

If after this he continues, find out if you or your husband behaved that way when you were at his age

Or he reincarnated and some things needed to be done to recognise him in the family
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by mumumugu(m): 2:53am On Dec 18, 2019
it is a sign from god that you are not the father of the baby. when the real daddy is near, cru stops
Re: My Little Baby Cries A Lot by ahnie: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2019
[s]
Bluehill1051:
[/s]
This brainless elf and his senseless reasoning!
PUNTER!

(1) (Reply)

Good Evening Guy's,please Help Me Out,excluding Money? / If Your Brother Sends His Son To Your House Abroad Without Notice / Lady Irritated As Hotel Invites Lodgers For Morning Prayers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.