Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,496 members, 7,865,095 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 12:13 PM

2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered (29600 Views)

2 Nigerians, 1 South African Arrested For Drugging & Repeatedly Raping A Woman / 2 Nigerians Fight Over Girls In Malaysia, One In Coma (Graphic Pics) / Eiye-buccaneer Cult Clash: 2 Nigerians Killed In Egypt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by vickydankal(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
Angelfrost:

Why??! We already have enough criminals here... They can feed them to the dogs!!! Mtchewww!!! undecided

Make them come back make we join hand finish this country. Cabal can not take the glory alone.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by vickydankal(f): 4:13pm On Dec 16, 2019
RichDad1:

They should be jailed and remain there biko. We don’t need extra criminals. Country don hard already

Make them come back make we join hand finish this country. Cabal can not take the glory alone
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by dermmy(m): 4:15pm On Dec 16, 2019
positivelord:
Honestly I did check their names....

E b lyk say make i call DSS for you. Lol
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Sylraph1: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
NORSIYK:
The usual suspect, but they are merely trying to accommodate the entire Indians... Remember they have accommodated the entire Africa.

Now they are exporting their accommodating skills to Asian cities, from kuala Lumpur to Phnom Penh.
From Karachi to Islamabad.
From Jakarta to shanghai
From Bangkok to city of Victoria
From Hanoi to Dhaka

Hahahahaha........

You no go kill me With laugh Biko..
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 16, 2019
The post was edited. The names has be changed. The initial names were from ipob region. One piglets has tampered with the names. Anyway, we know the tribe that are good at int'l internet fraudster.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Neoteny(m): 4:20pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nnaabros:
Stop making it seem like Nigerians only indulge in crimes abroad by splashing every negative news on the front page. There are Nigerians engaging in positive activities and exploits around the world.

The impression you're creating in the minds of people at home is that their brethren abroad are all fraudsters.

Focus on the good eggs, not the bad ones.

Very few good eggs out there mate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Nobody: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nnaabros:
Stop making it seem like Nigerians only indulge in crimes abroad by splashing every negative news on the front page. There are Nigerians engaging in positive activities and exploits around the world.

The impression you're creating in the minds of people at home is that their brethren abroad are all fraudsters.

we should pretend they are not Nigerians? If you rejoice when they did good, you should also condemn the bad ones

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by thundafire: 4:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
Asia belongs to Igbos
India and England belongs to Yorubas
USA belongs to both tribes y are dey bringing shame to Nigeria
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by ephraim18(m): 4:24pm On Dec 16, 2019
Guys are not smiling... So many format to make it big
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Oozflame: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
I swear, very complicating grin grin
Basilfare:
Some one help me explain.. I don't think it was written in English.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 16, 2019
NORSIYK:
The usual suspect, but they are merely trying to accommodate the entire Indians... Remember they have accommodated the entire Africa.

Now they are exporting their accommodating skills to Asian cities, from kuala Lumpur to Phnom Penh.
From Jakarta to shanghai
From Hanoi to Dhaka
south east and southwest always representing us in every negative news
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Nthrone(m): 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bustincole:
Dis pple just dey shame us in abroad

no be persin be AJ... wey dey carry awa flag for good

Haven't you noticed that the guy (AJ)
usually associate himself more with British flag than with Nigeria, ...No body like hama hama, Nigeria na big hama hama
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Nobody: 4:26pm On Dec 16, 2019
Bustincole:
Dis pple just dey shame us in abroad

no be persin be AJ... wey dey carry awa flag for good
na British flag AJ dea carry o
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Nobody: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nnaabros:

Find the news and also post them, Nairaland is free for all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by StupidNLmods: 4:28pm On Dec 16, 2019
One of their yoruba tribalist mods will soon come and clear all comments that connects this news to them

1 Like

Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by DrMuzungu(m): 4:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
I is connfuzzled here.

One is obviously afonja. But the other one, is he afonja or ab0k1? If anyone from NCAN is reading this, sir, please assist and clarify.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Lachynos2k2(m): 4:40pm On Dec 16, 2019
vivalavida:
Afonja amaka!!
Afonja Amaka Disappointment. grin
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by chiedozie198100: 4:43pm On Dec 16, 2019
na wa oo.

anyway sha, check this out:

www.pidgingreetingcards.com
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by NaijaOlosho(f): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oluwatoyin Isiah Adewale grin

These pur blodas no dey fail us at all
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Redman44(m): 4:47pm On Dec 16, 2019
These guys are big fools sad sad sad sad. They are in India, a country that has good business opportunities they can explore and make good money from. India has clothes, food flavours, software, machines etc they can get at cheap prices and export to Nigeria and sell them to Nigerians. Instead they chose to be greedy and live on the fast lane. They could have worked as agents of Indian Companies and Manufacturers in Nigeria either online or going to and fro ( India-Nigeria several times yearly ) from both countries. I am disappointed in these guys.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Ewedegubbler: 4:52pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nnaabros:

Afonja fighting for his brothers
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by chukskafor(m): 4:54pm On Dec 16, 2019
But op though, all these your accustomed accustomed write up..... I am not understanding at all
Reminds me of the days of transmission transformer and I mean transmitted transmitter
If you know
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Ekakamba: 4:56pm On Dec 16, 2019
shaw2:
And without that same two regions there won't be anything called Nigeria.
If you disagree approve their secession and stop posting rubbish aboki

E pain am.

When Nigeria marked a century, aboki must have ruled ¾ of the century with or without certificate.

No comot protest dey there dey contest who made up Nigeria for paper. grin tongue
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Benedict22: 4:58pm On Dec 16, 2019
Earn ₦ 500 and get a fast, affordable loan with Branch! Get the Branch app: https://branch.co/download/mbaati6053a. Be sure to enter my promo code mbaati6053a to get [b]₦ 500 [/b]in credit after registration
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by horsepower101: 4:59pm On Dec 16, 2019
I can smell the disappointment on this thread through my phone screen.

Just because Yoruba mods are quick to push igbo criminals to front page doesn’t mean that the Yoruba criminals don’t exist in the same amount.

I have seen so many crime threads that nobody commented on yet the mods rushed it to front page because it has igbo name.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Osidazz19: 5:06pm On Dec 16, 2019
[s]
NORSIYK:

From Jakarta to shanghai
From Hanoi to Dhaka
[/s]

keep ranting until you get kicked back to your landlocked evil jungle.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Roozzaay(m): 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2019
This picture looks more like a sent-forth shots to me undecided undecided
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by Arjun1Side: 5:19pm On Dec 16, 2019
NORSIYK:
[s]The usual suspect, but they are merely trying to accommodate the entire Indians... Remember they have accommodated the entire Africa.

From Jakarta to shanghai
From Hanoi to Dhaka[/s]
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by skukimania(f): 5:23pm On Dec 16, 2019
NORSIYK:

From Jakarta to shanghai
From Hanoi to Dhaka

I see you are trying very hard to be tribalistic. But does it make sense to you to go and accommodate people in their own land? Can your visitor accommodate you in your own house? If that make sense to you, then you will understand just how sensible you have been.
Re: 2 Nigerians Arrested In India For ATM Cloning. 37 Cloned Cards, Laptop Recovered by able20(m): 5:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
positivelord:
Honestly I did check their names....
They are brand ambassadors & always representing what they stand for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Day-old-baby Abandoned By The Mother In A Gutter Rescued In Anambra (Photo) / Woman Accused Of Trying To Bury Charm In Another Person's Compound In Anambra / Melisa Reacts To Death Of Mother Murdered By Her Hotel Workers In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.