Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,300 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

How Can I Find Purpose In Life? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Can I Find Purpose In Life? (230 Views)

Don’t Find Purpose, Let Your Purpose Find You / How To Discover Your Purpose In Life / Why You MUST Discover Your Career And Find Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Find Purpose In Life? by ValourDigest(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2019
Why is it that in moments of quietness and solitude life can feel so empty and turbulent? Is there a way to true peace and fulfillment?

What is the purpose of life? Grow up, get an education, get a good job, start a family. That’s where you’ll find happiness, you’re told.

Or maybe you’re a non-conformist and you need to blaze your own trail; find things out for yourself. Through discovery and thinking for yourself, you believe you’ll find peace and meaning.

Are you looking for purpose in life? Maybe these are familiar paths for you – perhaps you’re on one of them right now. In walking on them you might even have tasted a degree of happiness and peace. Have you ever wondered though, why that feeling is so fleeting, why in moments of solitude and quietness you’re full of unrest, discontent, and ungratefulness? Surely there has to be a way to hang onto that peace; to emerge from the various trials and situations of life with your joy strengthened instead of sapped.
Is there an answer to the purpose of life?

Man has long struggled to answer questions like these, to understand the purpose of life and our passage here on earth. We love to understand, to grasp the world we live in. We understand that we are born and that we die, that much is obvious. It’s what happens in between that we need help with. What we need is faith!

Read more: https://valourdigest.com/how-can-i-find-purpose-in-life/
Re: How Can I Find Purpose In Life? by donbachi(m): 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2019
firstly,you must accept the fact that life is not a reality show.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Become A Certified Car Tracker Installer Through This Video / Project Management Professional PMP Training Course In Nigeria / Stand Out From The Competition With ISO 9001:2015 Certification- FEB, 2020 Batch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.