Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,899 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean (36076 Views)

University Of Abuja Dean In Sex For Marks Scandal, Caught Pants Down / OAU Sex For Marks: What Monica Osagie Told Panel – Counsel / Monica Osetobe Osagie Is The Student In Sex For Marks Scandal – OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by ijustdey: 2:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
The University of Abuja, UniAbuja has dismissed a professor and former dean of the Faculty of Agriculture over allegation of sexual harassment.

A source disclosed that the University senate approved the dismissal of the lecturer after reviewing the report of the 8-man committee set up to investigate the allegations.

It would be recalled that a female student of the university had in July this year, alleged that a professor in the Department of Agriculture of the university allegedly demanded for sex in order to give her marks.

The lecturer had earlier been issued a query after he was caught pants down during a sting operation by policemen of the Gwarinpa police station.

Daily Trust gathered that following threat by the lecturer that the student, with registration number: 16211546, would not pass a course he was taking unless she gave in to his sexual demands, she reported the matter to security operatives, who organised a sting operation.

The sting operation was carried out by men of the Gwarinpa police station, where the professor was caught pants down in a hotel room in the highbrow estate of the Federal Capital Territory.

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-uniabuja-sacks-randy-professor.html

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Lekison(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2019
good riddance to bad rubbish

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by lyriclekidd(m): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Okay

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Yuxit: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Woo-hoo,

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by maynattion(f): 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good for him.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by dolphinife: 7:29pm On Dec 16, 2019
The Dean no get name? Audio Dean

69 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by TheRedpillguy: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good girls should graduate on merits just like everybody else

22 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by hisgrace090: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good!

Sanitization process going on in our schools is the best things that have ever happen to our schools as a nation.

Let the punishment continues!

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by franugo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
kiss

13 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by 24kmagic: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
kiss

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by thundafire: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
For dis Xmas season Kai dey man fit get High blood pressure

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by captainbell: 7:30pm On Dec 16, 2019
Too bad
Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by franugo(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
24kmagic:
kiss

Why did u copy my kissyface?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Risingblue008(m): 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
See whr pussy don lead'am to,endless hole u dey kl urself for to d extend dt a DEAN of faculty is been ....,nna,I beg pass me weed make I take cool my conscience, tnks bro

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by ekaette1621: 7:31pm On Dec 16, 2019
TOTO DEY SWEET

TOTO DEY KILL

ALL THANKS TO SLAY QUEENS FOR DISTRIBUTING SEXUAL DISEASES

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by superior1: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Oko baarare

He suffered Dick-pe-demics

5 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by eche45(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
After selling selling your body for Mark..
You still graduate with no job...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Papajd: 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Good news

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by visijo(m): 7:32pm On Dec 16, 2019
Joy of being dumped by a girlfriend that loves money. You feel free you have just finished paying loan
��

3 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by cahat89: 7:33pm On Dec 16, 2019
better late than never

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Darteyyyy(m): 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Check out Naija Students No 1 local classifieds.

https://www.stuff4students.com/

It's like a Konga for students to sell to each other in school and students in other schools around them.
Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Wazobiamax22: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
Mordi, may history always remember you for good.

The molestation in our universities too much

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by 12inchess: 7:34pm On Dec 16, 2019
We sometimes feel we don't have a voice and let evil go on unabated and unchecked in Nigeria. It took just a couple of 100 and 200 level students speaking out to make Nigerian randy professors and academia be filled with fear. Those students may never graduate but atleast they spoke up. Now randy professors will think twice before asking for sex for grades. That is the same way Sowore is speaking against this hypocritical Major Gen Buhari regime and right now he is in DSS cell. My question to Nigerians is "Will you kip kwayt?" You talk you die. You don't talk you still die. So it's better to talk and die

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Enemyofpeace: 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
I know the man, he taughted me a course some years back
Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by OkCornel(m): 7:35pm On Dec 16, 2019
Lol, the dean’s sugarcane ended up giving him incurable diabetes.

I love the ongoing tsunami going on the educational institution. I’m patiently awaiting when this would extend to the hypocrites in the religious institutions.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Nobody: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by kelvxyn: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Wetin puna don do man for dis life ehn

1 Like

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by ChristmasBells: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sex deprived sexual pervated lecturers at it again who do una this one!

2 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by AerialMapper: 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Ah! Even Department of Agric Dey collect sex for marks!!

3 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by SniperSmurf(m): 7:37pm On Dec 16, 2019
Next time he should just pay for ashewo jejely!

7 Likes

Re: Sex-for-marks: University Of Abuja Sacks Dean by Kingpele(m): 7:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Sexual perversion has been the ban of most fools, nice one

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

500-Level UNIUYO Student’s School Fees Raised By Nigerians On Twitter In 5 Hours / I'm Not Moved With Pressure, Threats From Western Associates. Uju Anya / Why Must Jamb Reduce Cut Off Mark To 120 And 100???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.