Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,366 members, 7,815,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here (4085 Views)

CBN To Withdraw POS Operators License Over High Charges / How Much Do POS Operators Charge In Your Vicinity? / CBN To Clamp Down On Illegal PoS Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2019
Hi All,
My name is Raxxye. I am based in Port Harcourt. I do POS/Cashback business and I think it'll be good we gather here to share ideas, challenges and profer solutions to each other! Thank you!

Let's get the ball rolling!
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by beta247: 11:38pm On Dec 16, 2019
Nice idea. Which bank POS are you currently using?

1 Like

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by steppin: 11:51pm On Dec 17, 2019
Easiest way to get a pos in Nigeria is to register your business and use the business name to open a corporate account.
Once you do that, within weeks of applying, you'll get a pos.
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Ay04z(m): 4:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Been in the business for like 4 years. It an amazing experience
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by explicitee(m): 6:16am On Dec 18, 2019
The business has been great. I have 3 locations within the space of one year.
It will interest New comers to know that apart from the bank issuing you POS after opening a cooperate account with them, you can easily get the Pax-S90 POS for 35k. It's been distributed by a 3rd party financial organization to the unbanked/ rural areas for easy banking.

2 Likes

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by hollayemy89: 12:56am On Dec 20, 2019
Is your bank stocked by short of POS terminal to complete your POS request? I have POS terminal for sale both used and new and in perfect condition at a very affordable rate, NEXGO G2, VX 520, V240m, Newland terminals e.t c. Also for POS chargers of any size, very available... Call 09053543389��

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2019
beta247:
Nice idea. Which bank POS are you currently using?
Sorry for the late response jare!
I use GTBank and Kudi terminals!
Been trying to get from Opay, but their requirements have been too high for me!
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 9:09pm On Dec 24, 2019
Ay04z:
Well done, Bro!
Which State are you based? You must have been one of the pioneers of the cashback business!
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Ay04z(m): 3:59am On Dec 25, 2019
Raxxye:

Well done, Bro!
Which State are you based? You must have been one of the pioneers of the cashback business!
Ogun State bro

1 Like

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by dominique(f): 8:26am On Dec 25, 2019
Don't you get worried that you could get robbed or swindled?
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by beta247: 5:11pm On Dec 25, 2019
Raxxye:

Yeah that of opay is something else. I use Zenith. I will try that of GTB. How do I go about it?
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by wajag123(m): 10:26pm On Dec 25, 2019
Hi I am from warrior in delta state. I just started my pos business, and it OK. Only I'm short money to run it.
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by ojonugba2014(m): 1:04am On Dec 26, 2019
how can I get P. O. S in Lagos? like how much can I get it ? how lucrative it is? although I will not using it in Lagos I awaits you guys response
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Tundenoni(m): 7:42am On Dec 26, 2019
I wish to start this business... Can anyone please tell me what and what (tools) I need to kick start the business?
And also,how much would be OK as a start-up cost?

Thank you all!
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Agemech: 7:54am On Dec 26, 2019
hollayemy89:
Is your bank stocked by short of POS terminal to complete your POS request? I have POS terminal for sale both used and new and in perfect condition at a very affordable rate, NEXGO G2, VX 520, V240m, Newland terminals e.t c. Also for POS chargers of any size, very available... Call 09053543389��
is it the 24hrs dropping or Instant dropping?
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 3:25pm On Dec 26, 2019
beta247:

Yeah that of opay is something else. I use Zenith. I will try that of GTB. How do I go about it?
it is to open an account with them, then apply for the terminal thereafter.
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by beta247: 5:39pm On Dec 26, 2019
Raxxye:

it is to open an account with them, then apply for the terminal thereafter.

I will do that as soon as possible
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by hollayemy89: 12:28am On Jan 06, 2020
Agemech:
is it the 24hrs dropping or Instant dropping?

This is still normal T+1 stuff, please
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by FODA(m): 6:19am On Jan 06, 2020
Ay04z:
Ogun State bro
I m based in ogun state too, precisely sango
I just want to venture into the business,I don't know if I can get some knowledge from you sir
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Ay04z(m): 8:36am On Jan 06, 2020
FODA:
I m based in ogun state too, precisely sango
I just want to venture into the business,I don't know if I can get some knowledge from you sir
we re close by. Send p. M to whatsapp
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by beta247: 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2020
I carried out withdrawal today but it failed but customer was debited. Which is the best way to handle such issue? Thank you
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by hollayemy89: 1:26am On Mar 13, 2020
In need of a POS? Why going to get that at a very cost from jumia when you can easily access them at a very affordable and lesser rate. Kindly contact me for your POS REQUESTS AND NEEDS. I am 100% tested and trusted. 09053543389

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by hollayemy89: 8:56pm On Mar 15, 2020
beta247:
I carried out withdrawal today but it failed but customer was debited. Which is the best way to handle such issue? Thank you

I will advise that you implore the cardholder to visit his/her bank to register the complaint. Though, the money debited might have been settled to you but yet, the normal CBN rules is that they visit their bank for that as to curtail fraudulent issues... Thanks

1 Like

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by AbuAeesha: 10:44pm On Mar 22, 2020
Raxxye:

pls how did you got the kids POS?
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by samuelson1991: 8:29am On Mar 23, 2020
For ur opay pos,contact this number and I promise you,the charges are low..07081732954.
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by udumosam23(m): 9:14am On Mar 23, 2020
I'm a third party distributor (LISANET INTERGRITY & TECHNOLOGY LTD. On board with us as an agent, get a POS within one week.

-get instant value for transaction
- 30 naira flat rate charge for all amounts.
- 26 naira internal charge from customer for every transaction.
400 transaction as monthly target for all agents.
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by udumosam23(m): 9:17am On Mar 23, 2020
Ay04z:

If you can guarantee 400 transactions monthly, I got interesting offers.

Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Ay04z(m): 9:25am On Mar 23, 2020
udumosam23:

If you can guarantee 400 transactions monthly, I got interesting offers.

okay. Check ur p. M
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by Raxxye(m): 12:04pm On Mar 24, 2020
AbuAeesha:

pls how did you got the kids POS?
Through a friend who was using it initially before he got other terminals.
Kudi also sell theirs for around 70k.
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by AbuAeesha: 12:46pm On Mar 24, 2020
Raxxye:
Through a friend who was using it initially before he got other terminals. Kudi also sell theirs for around 70k.
okay thanks
Re: POS Operators/financial Services Providers Let's Meet Here by ojialo(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
Just started this business and it's great.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Become A Registered Recharge Card Distributor With A Telecoms Company / Buying And Selling Of FOOD STUFFS In The North / Free ebooks: How TO win customers and keep them.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.