Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,451 members, 7,861,307 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:21 AM

My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado - NYSC (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado (94307 Views)

Deborah's Murder Reminds Me Of My Service Year In Yobe / Anambra Corper, Glory Adomagbo Dies 4 Days To POP / Anambra Corper, Jenyo Ojo, Dies A Month To Passing Out - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by AmuDimpka: 9:52am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Stop arguing about what you do not even know. Your ignorance is showing in such a glaring manner.

You are the one who does not know the meaning of the word Gidado in Yoruba.

You know nothing about their ancestry, lineage or heritage, and you are insisting blindly that they belong to an ethnic group, which you know nothing about.

Now who is the paranoid one here? Isn't it you that is arguing blindly and exposing your ignorance by the minute, to those who are laughing at your responses, online? Wow!

Weather it has meaning or not the bottom line is that a yoruba man is bearing it and and o and remove his Yorubaness

Tribalist

Yrivalist
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 9:55am On Dec 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Weather it has meaning or not the bottom line is that a yoruba man is bearing it and and o and remove his Yorubaness

Tribalist

Yrivalist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by AmuDimpka: 9:58am On Dec 20, 2019
[quote author=CeterisXVII post=85070035][/quote]

Tribalist

So in your mind ... You will say tiwa Savage, bank Wellington, sapara williams are not Yoruba because their surnames are not Yoruba

You see how tribalist you are
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2019
AmuDimpka:
Tribalist

So in your mind ... You will say tiwa Savage, bank Wellington, sapara williams are not Yoruba because their surnames are not Yoruba

You see how tribalist you are
I have answered this question before. I will not repeat it...go and search for my previous answer. Mugu....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Why are you guys saying he is lying??

Somebody shared his experience in Osun state, and said Yorubas were hostile and harsh towards Igbo corpers, and your fellow Igbo people on this same platform, supported him saying it was true.

Now, another person has shared his own sad experience in Eziowelle and you are saying that he is lying. Why?

So your Igbo brother who shared his own bad experience in Osun was not lying, and you believe him.

But the guy who shared his negative observations from his stay in Anambra, is a liar. Such double standards do not speak well of you....
Which double standard? He was lying. Go through his comment very well. There's no iota of truth in them. If he was objective in his comment, I wouldn't have said that. Igbos are not saints, but to say what he knows is a lie is even corruption.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2019
Mandeyy:
Which double standard? He was lying. Go through his comment very well. There's no iota of truth in them. If he was objective in his comment, I wouldn't have said that. Igbos are not saints, but to say what he knows is a lie is even corruption.
Why must you think that everyone will have the same opinion about a person, place or thing at every point in time?

The guy went to Eziowelle and shared his experience. Another person went to Onitsha and shared his own experience. And you are saying that one of them is lying. Did they go to the same place and did they have the same experience? Na wa, o!! shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Why must you think that everyone will have the same opinion about a person, place or thing at every point in time?

The guy went to Eziowelle and shared his experience. Another person went to Onitsha and shared his own experience. And you are saying that one of them is lying. Did they go to the same place and did they have the same experience? Na wa, o!! shocked
Stop that! All those places they mentioned are my areas. I'm from Anambra and I know how hospitable they can be. Even those girls he said are HIV positive are not as he painted them to be. Who doesn't know that Yoruba girls don't live with one man, that they're wayward? Yoruba girls sleep around more than Igbo girls. They divorce and marry anyhow unlike our women. This is a pure fact. So, there is a higher HIV prevalence in Yoruba women than in Igbo women. And for him to say that Anambra men don't render help is a fat lie! Anambra rich men are extremely philanthropic. In most towns in Anambra, it's these rich men that equip hospitals, build roads, donate transformers, etc. So, he's a pathological liar. If he had talked of another state, I wouldn't have argued with him.

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 11:25am On Dec 20, 2019
Mandeyy:
Stop that! All those places they mentioned are my areas. I'm from Anambra and I know how hospitable they can be. Even those girls he said are HIV are not as he painted them to be. Who doesn't know that Yoruba girls don't live with one man, that they're wayward? Yoruba girls sleep around more than Igbo girls. They divorce and marry anyhow unlike our women. This is a pure fact. So, there is a higher HIV prevalence in Yoruba women than in Igbo women. And for him to say that Anambra men don't render help is a fat lie! Anambra rich men are extremely philanthropic. In most towns in Anambra, it's these rich men that equip hospitals, build roads, donate transformers, etc. So, he's a pathological liar. If he had talked of another state, I wouldn't have argued with him.
So because someone has a bad experience with Igbo people in one location, he is a liar according to you.

So every single person must say flattering things about Igbo people in every village, before they can be said to be telling the truth? Are they all saints? Can you just listen to how you sound?

As for Yoruba women being loose, or having a higher HIV prevalence, maybe the ones you have met have that because of the circles in which you move. Who can tell?

But the ones I have met from Akure to Ekiyi and Ilesha are not loose and do not sleep around. So do you want me to introduce you to the them? Talk quick, o!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

So because someone has a bad experience with Igbo people in one location, he is a liar according to you.

So every single person must say flattering things about Igbo people in every village, before they can be said to be telling the truth? Are they all saints? Can you just listen to how you sound?

As for Yoruba women being loose, or having a higher HIV prevalence, maybe the ones you have met have that because of the circles in which you move. Who can tell?

But the ones I have met from Akure to Ekiyi and Ilesha are not loose and do not sleep around. So do you want me to introduce you to the them? Talk quick, o!
Yoruba women are more lewd than Igbo women. Most Yoruba women don't see it as anything, especially the Muslim ones. This is a pure fact. In the process, there's a likelihood of HIV transmission. And for him to single out most Igbo women as having a high HIV burden is a lie. That's my point.

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by imam07: 11:53am On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Are there family compounds that bear Lawal?
most every compound bears someone's family name?
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2019
imam07:
most every compound bears someone's family name?
Yes.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by CeterisXVII: 2:06pm On Dec 20, 2019
Mandeyy:
Yoruba women are more lewd than Igbo women. Most Yoruba women don't see it as anything, especially the Muslim ones. This is a pure fact. In the process, there's a likelihood of HIV transmission. And for him to single out most Igbo women as having a high HIV burden is a lie. That's my point.
You did a survey to confirm if Yoruba women are more lewd than Igbo women or you sampled all the Yoruba women from Abeokuta to Ilaro, or from Ketu to Ifon, or from Ilesha to Gbongan and Offa before you got to this conclusion? Who can tell? shocked

Well maybe in your own environment o, you can only see the loose ones....after all, whatever a man seeks,he shall find. cheesy

You obviously have a knack for finding the loose Yoruba women that sleep around, because that is all you have been looking for.

You cannot find the chaste, disciplined and educated ones, even though they are abundant, because you did not go out to search for them. grin

So who can argue with you?
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by imam07: 3:23pm On Dec 20, 2019
CeterisXVII:

Yes.
then my compound name no bear any of our family or others
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by ilemona4u: 6:44pm On Dec 20, 2019
shaw2:
Nice very commendable
The only reason Nigeria isn't working today is tolerance.
Many don't tolerate other tribe likewise other religion.
Many are being misinformed and brain washed.
I don't always jump into conclusion until I see to myself.
I have lived across the whole tribes in Nigeria, interacted and understood things.
This life is so easy only if you understand.
Hello, good evening sir. I just sent you a a mail. In reference to a comment on a particular thread. . Pls I await your response. Here's my whatsapp number 08148680882 for more explanation
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by olasaad(f): 8:55pm On Dec 20, 2019
BabaRamota1980:

Please tell us which Yoruba family compound and state Gidado comes from.

I knew one from Ikoyi Ile at Orire local government of Oyo state. And another one from Ilorin.
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by murphyibiam15(m): 9:36pm On Dec 20, 2019
Purpletee:

No,zaria,Kaduna state.
Where in Zaria
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Purpletee(f): 9:47pm On Dec 20, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Where in Zaria
emanto
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by murphyibiam15(m): 9:50pm On Dec 20, 2019
Purpletee:

emanto
Are you a student? I stay in GRA myself
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Purpletee(f): 10:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Are you a student? I stay in GRA myself
yes,a.b.u
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by idrisaleo1: 2:41am On Dec 21, 2019
In response to the German embassy's new policy which states that Nigerian students may have to wait for 12 months for them to have an interview date, this video, doing country comparison of Nigeria, Ghana, and Cameroun talks about the importance of applying early for a date in all these countries and as well as the need to strive to be on the A-class.

Do have a lovely time watching.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYQahl8V8xg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HpdWwAq1wQ0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4MtyS1H5Ys8

You might also find this article interesting:

https://idrisativities1..com/2019/12/new-embassy-law-states-nigerian.html?m=1

Enjoy!
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by AmuDimpka: 5:19am On Dec 21, 2019
Philistine:

continue with your lies. you igbos keep seeing hatred everywhere you go, which is a reflection of how you percieve life, that is the reason u always claim other Nigerians hate and discriminate against you. u claim Northerners hate u, SS tribes hate u, u even claim non-nigerians hate u. na only una waka come!

He is not Igbo. Why do you Yoruba always look up to the Igbo in everything

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by murphyibiam15(m): 7:14am On Dec 21, 2019
Purpletee:

yes,a.b.u
Ok..I sent you a PM, kindly reply
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 21, 2019
vannessa7:

Spewing trash in order to console your self, you think you will feel better about yourself when you bring others down, low self esteem in action , if that corper had been an Igbo boy in a Yoruba land would he have painted such pictures to the point of sugar coating the truth, or has there never been any Igbo posted to Yoruba land, you people don't ever see anything good in others but soak up every accolades from others jubilating here without asking yourself if the situation had been reversed will the Igbo corper see any good thing in his host community, that should make you realise greatness lies in that one who can selflessly applaud and promote another which is what we Yoruba's have been doing for you, but what do you expect of small minds, Yoruba Muslim girls are lewd indeed, when your people started prostitution in Nigeria, there are still more Igbo prostitutes in all the brothels and clubs all over Nigeria, a culture that value money above anything else including God and human life talking about morals.
It's because Muslim girls do theirs secretly. I've worked in a pharmacy in Maiduguri during my NYSC. Muslim girls always came around to demand for abortifacients. That's when I changed my perception about them. The Muslim men also came to demand for aphrodisiacs more than Christian men. Then, the married women who came around would complain bitterly of waist pain. It used to be a daily complaint by their women that time. The Muslim boys would ask us to give them parkalin and codein cough syrups known for drug addiction. I was baffled when I saw all these. So, don't talk of Muslim women. They may not be prostitutes in brothels but they do the worst. Besides, non-Muslim Yoruba women are into prostitution too. Do you have the statistics that there are more Igbo prostitutes than Yoruba prostitutes? If you don't have, then shut up. I've lived in Yorubaland and I know how lewd Yoruba women are. Besides, it was your brother's unsubstantiated allegation that Igbo girls are HIV positive that made me set the record straight. Anything about Igbos annoys Yorubas.

You said that Igbos value money more than anything even human life. What of Yorubas? The ritualistic pastor caught recently, is he an Igbo man? Even the one I saw today that used his sister for sacrifice, is he Igbo? Those occultic Yorubas, are they Igbos? If you don't like money, then remain poor forever. All tribes kill for money.

2 Likes

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
vannessa7:

Inferiority complex speaking, everybody hate you, you are the only tribe running businesses in this country, you can't give what you don't have, when you all hate yourselves its not possible for you to think an outsider can love you, but your common sense should tell you that this article does not come from an enemy or someone brought up to hate like you, but you can't correlate, no matter how much Yoruba's support you , you will always see hatred because its psychological, its inborn, smh

Yes, majority of businessmen in nigeria are igbos, other tribes like hausa n yoruba come in as last n second to last

I didnt read the rest.

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 10:16pm On Dec 21, 2019
vannessa7:

Self delution, keep lying to yourself if it will make you sleep better at night,

Lmao.

I guess u guys don't sleep well @ nyt

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 21, 2019
vannessa7:

Common sense should tell you that Maiduguri being a predominantly Muslim state will have Muslim majorly coming for treatment in a pharmacy, if you had been working at the hospital there, would you have labelled Muslims as the only one falling sick in Nigeria, or police station will you say only Muslims are criminals because its the make up of the population that will patronise their businesses or institution,
It is an open secret in this nation that Igbo girls lead in prostitution from time immemorial, go to brothels and any nightclub and find out, no bastards in Igbo land!!!?
Like I said you can't give what you don't have, its just your warped mind telling you that Igbo annoys Yoruba , we are indifferent, and as for crime and love of money, its not about if it also exist in a region , its the frequency and higher incidence in a region that matters because every nation on earth have people that kill for money, it is when your own is like 98 percent blood money like the igbos that there is an outcry, bring it on
Until you show me the statistics, you're just beating about the bush. As for Maiduguri, Sex enhancement drugs and drug addiction aren't rampant in the South East, and that's what contributed to the menace they found themselves today. On the contrary, Yoruba women cannot be satisfied by one man. Divorce suits at Igando and other courts are the news we see on Nairaland here every day about Yoruba women committing adultery with reckless abandon. Prostitution is in different shades. Living in one's matrimonial home and still committing adultery is a worst form of prostitution.

1 Like

Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by Purpletee(f): 3:30am On Dec 22, 2019
murphyibiam15:

Ok..I sent you a PM, kindly reply
can't access my mail.
contact me via nwanahtess@gmail.com
Re: My Service Year In Anambra - Corper Peter Omoniyi Gidado by murphyibiam15(m): 7:21am On Dec 22, 2019
Purpletee:

can't access my mail.
contact me via nwa@gmail.com
Ok.

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (Reply)

Male Corper Carries Two Female Corpers On Both Hands At The Same Time (photo) / Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Brags About Sleeping With His Students In Edo (Photos) / Which Institution Offers The Highest Salary For Nysc Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.