Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,382 members, 7,846,618 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

How To Get A Short Term Loan - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Get A Short Term Loan (833 Views)

300k Short Term Loan With Investment Opportunity / Short Term Loan Lending Business / How To Get Small, Short-term Loans In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get A Short Term Loan by honeric01(m): 12:19pm On Nov 28, 2010
I would like to know the procedures required when looking for a short term loan (say 3 months), are there places where a loan of like 300-600k can be gotten without asking for ambiguous collateral? I really need to get info on this today or tomorrow, kinda looking for a short term loan between now and 3rd of December to service a business i have at hand and returns on the business come in 3 months time.

My bank's interest and conditions are just too "unfriendly" to me (diamond bank)
Re: How To Get A Short Term Loan by succesloan(m): 5:51pm On Dec 07, 2010
Discover how and where to get loan without collateral
Re: How To Get A Short Term Loan by monopolist: 5:14pm On Dec 13, 2010
Glorious Business Day to You,

Please pay #5,000 as soon as possible to rent your 1 Hectare of Farm Land at the Oke-Odan Plantations off Idiroko road, Ogun State for the 2011 Planting season.
There is a super heated competition going on and some farmers and investors may be forced to rent at a higher rate of #7,000 per year as from January and some may end up not getting Hectares to rent. So we are on a Plantation acquisition/rental drive on the behalf of our Investing Partners.

For the Cocoa, Oil Palm and Jatropha Plantations you can buy the Hectare for between #250,000 and #750,000 or do a long lease payable/renewable every 10 years rent.
That means renting for 10 years @#50,000 per Hectare. This will be sealed by a professional Lawyer.

Expecting your reply as a sign of interest in farming in 2011.
Thank you

Best Regards,
Pastor Olusola Accomplishment Oluwagbemi
Principal Manager
Food For Life Project
Off Idiroko road
Ogun State
Nigeria
Re: How To Get A Short Term Loan by michaelsch: 11:29pm On Dec 13, 2010
Finding a lone is not so hard. But looking for lowest interest rate for short term loan is so easy when you meet all the requirements needed.

Apply for loans in UK.

(1) (Reply)

Emilinks Home Appliances / A Business You Can Do With Just 50,000.here Is It! / Hiring Projector In Onitsha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.