Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:22 AM

This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS (5109 Views)

Destiny Etiko Grinds Harry B Anyanwu - "You Haven't Seen Anything Yet" / Who Rock This Hairstyle Better? Naira Marley Or Lilkesh. Photos / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
When you think you have seen it all, this hairstyle will shock you.

Can You Cut This Hairstyle For Christmas

See More Photos Below
https://www.nairafame.com/2019/12/this-hairstyle-will-make-you-feel-like.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc Mynd44

2 Likes

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 5:56pm On Dec 17, 2019
Opoor
Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2019
Low budget papa Ajasco

14 Likes

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by DonFreshmoney(m): 6:10pm On Dec 17, 2019
I think Bossontop and DeCatalyst already have the hairstyle.....

Ijebu swag

2 Likes

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by psucc(m): 6:26pm On Dec 17, 2019
This is great. The first made in Nigeria hairdo since border closure

2 Likes

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Nairafame1: 6:32pm On Dec 17, 2019
The Barber deserve to be arrested grin

2 Likes

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by decatalyst(m): 8:09pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Ijebu swag
grin grin
Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by maynattion(f): 8:31pm On Dec 17, 2019
This one na madness fa.
Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by GEOANDSONS: 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
psucc:

Hairstyle name:Border Closure grin grin

Look closely, that bare area is where Nigeria shut their border grin

5 Likes

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Bossontop(m): 9:06pm On Dec 17, 2019
DonFreshmoney:

Ijebu swag

Hah!!!......boss how did you know

1 Like

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Evect(m): 11:00pm On Dec 17, 2019
fuckingAyaya:
Low budget papa Ajasco

Apapa Ajasco.
Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by meobizy(f): 12:07am On Dec 18, 2019
I guess the generator broke down during his hair cut.
Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Sabby1(m): 2:30am On Dec 18, 2019
psucc:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Masterclass32: 8:05am On Dec 18, 2019
The thing be like horn.

Re: This Hairstyle Will Make You Feel Like You Haven't Seen Anything Yet. PHOTOS by Nobody: 9:12am On Dec 18, 2019
#BarbingGonewrong

(1) (Reply)

Tolani Otedola Reacts After Blog Described Her Brother As ‘Mentally Unstable’. / These Beautiful Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim & Her Gorgeous Sisters Wil Make U Smile / If You Ever Slept With My Wife That’s Your Problem’ – Jane Mena’s Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.