Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,134 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” (56296 Views)

“i’m The Biggest Actor In Africa; I Can Buy Timini” – Zubby Michael Brags / Toyin Abraham Regrets Giving Up Adeniyi Johnson, Her Good Ex Husband? / ‘it Is Not A Sin To Drink Alcohol’ – Born-again Rapper, Lynxxx (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Amagite3(f): 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
From; Amagitesblog.com

All might not be currently okay with Tiwa Savage, as she has taken to Instagram to break down.

The mother of one says she's tired and feels like giving up.

Tiwa recently made history as she sold out O2 Indigo in London, few days ago.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/i-feel-like-giving-up-tiwa-savage-breaks-down-on-instagram.html

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by PUSSYBBQGRILLS(f): 5:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
Third mainland bridge isn't open yet for sea diving.

Be patient.

618 Likes 43 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Shelloween(m): 5:45pm On Aug 26, 2018
ok

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by DTBCLICKS(m): 5:46pm On Aug 26, 2018
depression

45 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by strix(m): 5:48pm On Aug 26, 2018
hanty no make profit for her show. Pele! that's life for you.

88 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Aonkuuse(m): 5:49pm On Aug 26, 2018
Eyaa it's not your fault

7 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Chubhie: 5:56pm On Aug 26, 2018
Tiwa is a very strong woman. If she can withstand the Teebillz saga and wizkid digging rumors, She can stand anything.

192 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by whitebeard(m): 5:58pm On Aug 26, 2018
#DramaQueen....

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Tolexander: 5:59pm On Aug 26, 2018
She wan start her own stunt abi, like her husband did then!
Make she commot Africa then

41 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Houseofglam7(f): 6:03pm On Aug 26, 2018
Take a chill pill miss!
We dealing with way more and we ain't suicidal!
undecided
Being a woman.....yada yada yada
Oh please...

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by twerkjack: 6:23pm On Aug 26, 2018
Seriously being a woman in Africa is a full time job...... so many out to get ya... but don’t let these mofuckas stop u... do ur thing and don’t give a fruck wink

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nawtiblayse(m): 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2018
Giving up doesn't make you less human sometimes we need to give up couple of time in our lives

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2018
Now you realise the role a husband plays in every woman's life. He has since moved on and living his life in a low keyed manner. If I were you, I'd swallow my pride and reach for him for a reunion. Stop pretending everything is right when you know you sleep every night rubbing your pillow with tears. No matter how rich a woman could be, she needs a man she could spend her life with. Nothing could be more emotional than when a child asks his/her mum,...Mum, where's Dad? I want to see him...

189 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by dahmie2013: 6:50pm On Aug 26, 2018
Mama Jam Jam, pls stop trying 2 please everybody. Dats one thing I like abt tonto dike, she doesn't care what d world thinks, it's her life. Ur happiness is what's paramount.

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by MollyBank: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2018
awelekiti:
Now you realise the role a husband plays in every woman's life. He has since moved on and living his life in a low keyed manner. If I were you, I'd swallow my provide and reach for him for a reunion. Stop pretending everything is right when you know you sleep every night rubbing your pillow with tears. No matter how rich a woman could be, she needs a man she could spend her life with. Nothing could be more emotional than when a child asks his/her mum,...Mum, where's Dad? I want to see him...

You mean the one that's always sucking up to Tiwa on Instagram? That doesn't look like moving on to me.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Sapphire86(f): 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Be patient.

Savage replies are welcome Monday to Saturday, Sunday is the Lord's day abeg grin grin grin

139 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2018
Chubhie:
Tiwa is a very strong woman. If she can withstand the Teebillz saga and wizkid digging rumors, She can stand anything.

Reminds me of this VERY STRONG WOMAN. Chubhie, get inspired sir:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xjejTQdK5OI

41 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by OboOlora(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Abeg for the sake of CDQ, don’t commit suicide yet. Baba sef wan chop after Wizzy, then e go pass u to idowest, as u don turn industry ponmo

31 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Tamarapetty(f): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
1st twas viktor, now na you??
Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by wayne4loan: 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2018
Bitch u av fvcked everybody in the industry. angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Shortyy(f): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Just look at the comments up there. SMH well I don't blame y'all.. we all have our own crosses to carry.. but hey, that doesn't mean we shouldn't sympathize with her. She's prolly going through a lot right now and only needs support and encouragement.

I'll advise her to talk to someone tho. Like face to face and not on the internet.. cuz mostly these "fans" don't give a f about you. Some just want to be nice for being nice sake, some just need to be recognized as your fan, and some just need favours. So talk to a real person if you're actually going through some shît OK T? My prayers are with you.

This shows that money really can't buy happiness unless you're truly at peace with yourself.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by jeronimo(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
There you go darling, let it out. Let that feminist steam out. Now no need to pretend, awon feminist niyen.

8 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Tflex01: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Lol.... live your life anyway you feel like and think less about the opinions of people about you. They are not you. cool

4 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by TroubleMaker47(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
Oya gv up make we rest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by weyreypey: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
PUSSYBBQGRILLS:

Be patient.

No chills attitude

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by N0favors: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2018
I honestly do not care

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by Oceannaagent: 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Last tweet and post, third mainland bridge beckons, easy Tiwa

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage: “It's A Sin To Be A Woman In Africa, I Feel Like Giving Up” by DaRuud(m): 8:53pm On Aug 26, 2018
Its not a sin , but its a sin to open leg make small pikin aka Wizkid to chop the forbidden fruit

Amagite3:
From; Amagitesblog.com

All might not be currently okay with Tiwa Savage, as she has taken to Instagram to break down.

The mother of one says she's tired and feels like giving up.

Tiwa recently made history as she sold out O2 Indigo in London, few days ago.

https://www.amagitesblog.com/2018/08/i-feel-like-giving-up-tiwa-savage-breaks-down-on-instagram.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Beautiful Photos Of Oritsefemi's Fiancee & Alleged Hacker, Blessing Rawa / Flavour's Daughter And Joseph Yobo's Son Pictured Locked In A Loving Embrace / Mamuzee Twins Celebrate Birthday, Share Food To Security, Health Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.