Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. (2732 Views)

Playstation 4 Fifa 19 And Pes 19 For Sale! Sale!! Sale!!! At #5,000 Each... / Want To Get A Laptop For The Sole Purpose Of Playing Fifa And Pes 19 / Pes 19 Stuck At Black Loading Screen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by shogsman(m): 6:48pm On Dec 17, 2019
I've been a pes fanboy for like ever, since the days pes 07 on the Nintendo DC to ps1,2,3,4.
And all pro evolution soccer games brings me fun memories year after year,well until 2019 when that memory got dashed.
It is with pain I write that pes 19 is the worse football game I've ever played, from the inaccurate calls,to the unreal ball physics,the unpolished camera not to forget the rigidity of the players and the inability to make turns.
What made pes special was the fluidity of the gameplay, it was the franchise that gives you premium gaming performance with astonishing graphics.
But Sadly pes only improved in terms of graphics, the blew all other aspects including the exclusion of the champions league which was the LAC CRÈME of the franchise. Still the same old interface without no adjustments.
I was forced to pick up fifa19 due to my dissapointment with pes19 and I can totally say fifa19 trumps pes in almost every aspect except in terms of graphics, as a pes fan boy having to admit this is a nightmare.
Its so bad that I can not manage to play a 10minute match because it just feels to unreal, too wrong, the players move like they've got a baggage tied to their backs,ball possession assessment is still highly inaccurate, no changes in commentary.
I find it reluctant to pick of pes 20 because of pes19's dissapointment,pro evolution soccer real broke my heart.
Unfortunately I'm sticking with FIFA for now,or at least until a miracle happen.
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by DGKing(m): 7:42am On Dec 19, 2019
The Only point u made that I agree with is the absence of UCL in pes19.
I trashed pes17 and 18 cos of pes19 smiley. it had a much better/realistic gameplay
Fifa19 gameplay is absolutely horrible. doesnt feel realistic at all. Presentation is Ok as always
try installing d datapacks and updates. Patches will help alot too.
Sorry but pes19(altho not perfect) is d football King here.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by Controller360: 2:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
Pes 2020 na bomb o... Trashes fifa
Too me sha
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by Goldicon2(m): 9:34am On Dec 25, 2019
Na Pes2019 For Ps2 You play abi? Pes19 has a very smooth gameplay far better than FIFA, na only presentation and graphics FIFA take pass them but for me I use Patch
And as for Pes2020 it murdered fifa20 in so many ways.
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by AyarmBoye(m): 9:57am On Dec 25, 2019
Goldicon2:
Na Pes2019 For Ps2 You play abi? Pes19 has a very smooth gameplay far better than FIFA, na only presentation and graphics FIFA take pass them but for me I use Patch
I agree on fifa20 and pes20... I'm a fifa boy and Damm it, fifa20 is trash.... Haven't played pes20 though...
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by Controller360: 4:17pm On Dec 25, 2019
AyarmBoye:
I agree on fifa20 and pes20... I'm a fifa boy and Damm it, fifa20 is trash.... Haven't played pes20 though...
Try it... Though it has its flaws to
But e make sha
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by Goldicon2(m): 10:10am On Dec 26, 2019
Controller360:

Try it... Though it has its flaws to
But e make sha
The game is Real as Hell after the last update, If you Play Pes 2020 and watch a Real football match you won't see much difference in their gameplay and real life. But not Fifa oh. To me FIFA is fantasy football game compared to pes19 and 2020. Fifa with their slow and dull GK way no dy quick run come out even if you hold Triangle them go dy waka like fool.

4 Likes

Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by Goldicon2(m): 10:22am On Dec 26, 2019
I played Fifa since Fifa11 on ps3 but switched to Pes19 after I got tired of play Fifa because FUT is scripted and career mode becomes boring before 3seasons. Pes dy give you that Real life Football trips, for example, when I was still playing pes19 career mode and it was champions league semi finals against Barca. We played 1-1 first leg, second leg we were still on 0-0 70mins and we were at camp nou, Suarez got a yellow card at 75mins for Diving in the 18yard box. Ad then a red at 90+ for also diving, now that is something you will see in real life Football but not in Fifa. And it actually something Suarez would do in real life. I even lost the match in penalties because of dt stupid Ter stergen. But things you see in FIFA is Someone dribbling your full 11 man squad for Fut or some kind dribbles way person go tk pass ur players ad ur defender go dy look like mumu, fantasy Goals and dribbling. They had no idea what to do that's why they brought the stupid Volta thing to take blind players eye. But if you're looking for Real football play Pes 2020

2 Likes

Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by Bankyshinani(m): 12:45am On Dec 27, 2019
please,who can give me pes 19 on my pc around ikotun/igando?
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by chubbyman(m): 7:55am On Dec 28, 2019
Fan boys everywhere
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by onward4life(m): 7:31pm On Jan 10, 2020
Goldicon2:

Bro abeg how this patch be

Abeg tro me more light on "patch" software? If I may ask....

Bbos I use ps3 I installed pes 19 that has the word patch writing on its start wall paper . ...

Thanks in anticipation!!!
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by naijasensei: 8:43pm On Jan 10, 2020
onward4life:

Bro abeg how this patch be

Abeg tro me more light on "patch" software? If I may ask....

Bbos I use ps3 I installed pes 19 that has the word patch writing on its start wall paper . ...

Thanks in anticipation!!!

PES, unlike FIFA doesn't have official licenses for all the major leagues. For example, PES doesn't have the licence for EPL teams. This means you won't see the official league name, league logo, team names, or team logos. Instead you might come across teams like Merseyside Red (Liverpool), or Manchester Blue (Manchester City) amongst others.
This is where Patches come in. These patches, which are only compatible with the PC and PlayStation versions of PES, update your PES so you can have accurate team names, team logos, squad lineups, league names, league logos, and stadium names. Making you wave goodbye to funny team names, and funny team jerseys.
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by onward4life(m): 12:21am On Jan 11, 2020
naijasensei:

PES, unlike FIFA doesn't have official licenses for all the major leagues. For example, PES doesn't have the licence for EPL teams. This means you won't see the official league name, league logo, team names, or team logos. Instead you might come across teams like Merseyside Red (Liverpool), or Manchester Blue (Manchester City) amongst others.
This is where Patches come in. These patches, which are only compatible with the PC and PlayStation versions of PES, update your PES so you can have accurate team names, team logos, squad lineups, league names, league logos, and stadium names. Making you wave goodbye to funny team names, and funny team jerseys.

Hmmmm

I think I learnt a thing here

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by shogsman(m): 12:23am On Jan 11, 2020
Goldicon2:
Pes19 actually trumps FIFA 19 in terms of graphics.but the gameplay is very horrible.
Re: Pes 19 Is The Worst Football Game Out There Currently. by KingAzubuike(f): 3:47pm On Apr 29, 2020
shogsman:
I've been a pes fanboy for like ever, since the days pes 07 on the Nintendo DC to ps1,2,3,4.
And all pro evolution soccer games brings me fun memories year after year,well until 2019 when that memory got dashed.
It is with pain I write that pes 19 is the worse football game I've ever played, from the inaccurate calls,to the unreal ball physics,the unpolished camera not to forget the rigidity of the players and the inability to make turns.
What made pes special was the fluidity of the gameplay, it was the franchise that gives you premium gaming performance with astonishing graphics.
But Sadly pes only improved in terms of graphics, the blew all other aspects including the exclusion of the champions league which was the LAC CRÈME of the franchise. Still the same old interface without no adjustments.
I was forced to pick up fifa19 due to my dissapointment with pes19 and I can totally say fifa19 trumps pes in almost every aspect except in terms of graphics, as a pes fan boy having to admit this is a nightmare.
Its so bad that I can not manage to play a 10minute match because it just feels to unreal, too wrong, the players move like they've got a baggage tied to their backs,ball possession assessment is still highly inaccurate, no changes in commentary.
I find it reluctant to pick of pes 20 because of pes19's dissapointment,pro evolution soccer real broke my heart.
Unfortunately I'm sticking with FIFA for now,or at least until a miracle happen.
Refree calls are usually crap most especially when you're playing against the computer AI. Them go use calls kill your morale. The most frustrating part is always the ball advantage. Na after you collect ball finish dem go con recall the foul you do for the other end of the pitch. Very frustrating.

(1) (Reply)

Why I Got The Xbox Series X Instead Of Ps5 / How To Get Cristiano Ronaldo In PES 2020 Using Free Juventus Scout / Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.