Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,227 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:52 PM

Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC (2780 Views)

Good Games You Can Play On Low-end Pc's / 7 Video Games That Mocked You For Playing On Easy Mode / 7 Best Video Game Movies Of All Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by 3Hopeblog(m): 12:54pm On Feb 13, 2018
I came across this video tutorial while searching for a fix on how to play pes 18 smoothly on my HP pro 4540s. Combining it and using professioanl patch v1 to disable crowd improved my game play. Just give it a trial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoonrqq3Wmc
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by GameGod(m): 5:00pm On Feb 13, 2018
3Hopeblog:
I came across this video tutorial while searching for a fix on how to play pes 18 smoothly on my HP pro 4540s. Combining it and using professioanl patch v1 to disable crowd improved my game play. Just give it a trial.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoonrqq3Wmc
Do u know how to fix lag? My friend PES 17 has upto 61 FPs but it lags during game play. And it's not from the laptop, his machine is a monster.
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by 3Hopeblog(m): 2:12pm On Feb 14, 2018
No idea bro. I just reduce the resolution using resolution changer then crowd disabler.
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by LucemFerre: 12:36pm On Feb 21, 2018
GameGod:

Do u know how to fix lag? My friend PES 17 has upto 61 FPs but it lags during game play. And it's not from the laptop, his machine is a monster.

I don't know your definition of what a "monster" is but, try this

Update your gpu driver.
Then If you're using Nvidia go to the Nvidia control panel > Manage 3D settings, select your game as the 3D application and change

Anti aliasing FXAA - off
Power management - maximum performance
Triple buffering - off
VSync - adaptive

In pes settings set it to 30fps

Didn't work for me but, it might work for you. Some people said it did.
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by Collinz2(m): 2:22pm On Feb 21, 2018
GameGod:

try this, start the game, right click on the taskbar > click task manager > locate pes 2017 and right click > click go to details > pes 2017 will be already selected and right click > change priority > click high and save/ok/yes. Go back to game and see. Stop any unwanted background apps.
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by GameGod(m): 10:58pm On Feb 21, 2018
Collinz2:
try this, start the game, right click on the taskbar > click task manager > locate pes 2017 and right click > click go to details > pes 2017 will be already selected and right click > change priority > click high and save/ok/yes. Go back to game and see. Stop any unwanted background apps.
Thanks, I'll try it
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by CrownGamers: 7:34am On Feb 25, 2018
Most times the lag is from the laptop...some laptops lag when they are not connected to power.....and a lot of times lag is usually caused by laptops being saturated with virus....another cause of lag and general slowness of a laptop is when your laptop has almost all of the hard disk used up...so it's up to you to ensure that you don't put too much stuff on your hard disk if you want your pc to run well
Re: Best Video For Playing Pes 18 On Low PC by CrownGamers: 7:35am On Feb 25, 2018
Also....do you guys play pc games on line and compete with other players online as per e-sports....im looking for other people to play against online on pc and consoles like ps4 and Xbox ( fifa,nba and the likes).... I found an e-sports website that has players all over Africa playing against each other

(1) (Reply)

Football Manager 2011 Demo Now Out! / Leaked Modern Warfare 3 (features maps in Somalia and A Town In Sierra Leone) / Suggest A Game That Beat Mgs4 And State Your Reasons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.