Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,071 members, 7,859,883 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 08:44 PM

Anita Joseph Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Wins Brand-new Honda Car - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Anita Joseph Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Wins Brand-new Honda Car (487 Views)

Is Corolla Becoming The New Honda Accord? / SOLD! Bought Brand New Honda City '08 @1.250m / »»» Brand New Honda HRV 022 @ N11.9M Negotiable ««« (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anita Joseph Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Wins Brand-new Honda Car by Serendipity101: 9:57am On Dec 18, 2019
Nollywood diva, Anita Joseph, has just won herself a brand-new Honda car. A video trending on Instagram shows the curvaceous Actress in tears as the car is presented to her.

In a series of messages posted online, Anita narrated how she did not expect to win the car, hence, her emotional display when she was announced as the winner. According to her, she had bought some products at an ongoing fair held in Lagos, and was about to take her leave when the surprise happened.

Anita was surrounded by a crowd of people who witnessed the emotional moment.

See her post below:

"My hands are still shaking as am still Trembling �

I haven’t won a giveaway before yet I keep giving away ����

���� I bought loads of hair today,skincare etc and I left �‍♂️�‍♂️

And I was just going to have a drink with boo @realmcfish and I said let me breeze in and say goodbye and the rest I almost fainted �� shame finish me cause the tears eh �

This a big Deal for me Bec I never taught I will win a � ❤️

@gleeoflife hmmmmm the Miracle that will befall you eh,it will sound like a Lie

Thank you thank you God bless you"

This is coming after the screen diva dominated the social media over a fallout with her former best friend and fellow Actress, Uche Elendu. Anita went on a video sharing spree, narrating her ordeal in the hands of Uche – claiming that she was not a good friend. According to her, Uche was mad at her for modelling other people’s hair brand while she (Uche) was also into the hair business.

Watch video here https://naijauto.com/market-news/anita-joseph-winshonda-car-5708

Re: Anita Joseph Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Wins Brand-new Honda Car by Trustme2(m): 10:16am On Dec 18, 2019
Ok. Next
Re: Anita Joseph Sheds Tears Of Joy As She Wins Brand-new Honda Car by Waterypussy2(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2019
Audio car to make her feel she is peppering Elendu and at the same time making the brand famous.

(1) (Reply)

Well Used Honda Accord 2013 For Sale / Toks Matrix.toyota / My Firstbody Toyota Matrix Must Go Now Because It Is Really In An Optimum Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.