Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Which Is The Best Way To Take My Growing Business Forward - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Which Is The Best Way To Take My Growing Business Forward (164 Views)

Which Of These Were You "Disciplined" With While Growing Up? / The Fastest Growing Business / 10 Fastest Growing Business Opportunities In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best Way To Take My Growing Business Forward by OkeOladimeji: 11:19am On Dec 18, 2019
I have an online business that is thriving at he moment. It's ranked top 13 on the global scale by a small business guide in the US and rated number one by another topping other popular services from the US.

I recently registered the business in the U.S and presently integrating with Stripe.

In less than four months, the site has made about $1,500 (#500k) without spending on ads whatsoever.

During same period we lost $2,200 due to poor payment solution from Paystack and this is the reason I am switching to Stripe.

Now I want to take to the next level by registering it on shareasale.com so as to have affiliates promoting the business.

Already two U.S business and marketing blogs are waiting for.me to setup an affiliate account for them while another messaged me yesterday

I need to raise about #350k at the minimum so as to setup the affiliate and start getting more exposure...but I have no available funds....

My challenge now is...

Do I sell.my car for at least 1M and raise 500k from it for the business while I buy another one with 500k, or at the moment engage in Taxify so as to raise money?

The business niche is huge and we serve global clients...the prospect is massive as one of the leaders in the industry is about being sold for $2.5B

I need great minds to share ideas with me PLEASE!!
Re: Which Is The Best Way To Take My Growing Business Forward by dawnomike(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2019
Since the business is doing well and has good prospects of been very profitable.... Sell your car and invest in the Business. I believe you should be able to buy a better car in less than 6 months.

Time is of essence, waiting to make money through Taxify to invest in your business may take you quite some time...

#Myopinion

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

"There is one APC in Edo" / Thursday 26th December 2019 Daily Devotional / In Order To Get Rid Of Afflictions, Change Your Outlook On Life And Value

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.