Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,066 members, 7,810,976 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (75949 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by supremenews: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2019
The Ondo State Police Command has shut down rumors that the body of missing one year old Gold Kolawole, was exhumed from the Sotitobire Miracle Church in Akure, the state capital.

Some irate youths in the state capital stormed the church premises this morning and set it on fire following rumors that the body of Kolawole who went missing in the church in November, was exhumed from the altar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6goU6ibvR8

In a statement released this afternoon, spokesperson of the state police command, Femi Joseph said the rumor is untrue. Read the statement below

“The Ondo State Police Command wishes to inform the general public particularly the People of Ondo State that they should disregard the rumours making the rounds that the body of a recently declared missing boy in the state has been exhumed from Sotitobire church in Akure.

It is most unfortunate that this misleading information spearheaded by a popular TV station, has ignited a spontaneous reactions from the people leading to wanton destruction of properties and injuries to many.

The church building was also set ablaze by irate youths. Some of our officers dispatched to the scene to contain the situation were pelted with stones with many of them sustaining injuries.

Their patrol vehicle was also badly damaged. This rejoinder became necessary to disabuse the minds of many Nigerians who might have fallen for this wicked lies and propaganda.

The public should also not be hoodwinked by reports that the command has abandoned the investigation of the incident,as the case file is already on the way to the DPP for legal advice. Notwithstanding this latest incident, more reinforcement has been sent to the scene to contain the situation.” the statement read

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/update-missing-baby-not-exhumed-from.html

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Brandstudio01: 2:22pm On Dec 18, 2019
shocked
In the end I see people going to jail for their ignorance when others are preparing for Christmas Holidays. Guys always think before you act na
Anyway, I will Build a Professional Logo for your Product or Company For 2k Only. Offer valid Today Only. See my info below to Chat me up.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ijewejones: 2:29pm On Dec 18, 2019
Always two sides of a coin

Whichever side it is..pray it isn't for bad/worst

We await the best result from police to cool hot tempered masses

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by dynicks(m): 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Things just doesn't seem humanly right from this part/angle of the world...

21 Likes

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Newguyhere: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
police Don collect money grin

77 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Bigval5: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
The youths made a huge mistakes by burning the church without taking at least pictures/videos of the dead bodies found beneath the alter. 'No be Nigerians again' ??

Now everyone is asking about evidence to back up there claim.

I don't support the pastor or his church... But if all allegations against him are true, please roast his balls I'll feed my goats with it.

I'm begging! embarassed

Rip Lil one.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Pious101: 2:30pm On Dec 18, 2019
Why not state where it was exhume... incomplete story

49 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by cahat89: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
angry

this is why need a fake news law

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by hisgrace090: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
And a church is already burnt.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Finnese001: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
cheesy
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by otokx(m): 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
The TV station has bought market this Christmas.

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skepticus: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2019
cool
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Ngasky(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Effects of fake news

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by bestman09(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
wink
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Monaco2(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
So now that this news is out,who will pay for the damage to the church?!?

4 Likes

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by candidbabe(f): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
Jehovah oooooo
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Nanagom: 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
angry Truth is we have a lot of poor and frustrated youths in the country filled with a lot of hate, anger and envy, just progress small from your normal hustle and you’re already labeled, few people will understand this.

I was just watching the video of the church being burnt, I ain’t even religious or nothing but see the zeal people who might not even have a roof over their heads burning a property worth millions, poor man mentality

75 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Toks2008(m): 2:32pm On Dec 18, 2019
I think the social media bill should scale through.

One false news can have a negative impact.

This is why I always wait a while before commenting on any social media news.

21 Likes

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by HarkeenSvelte(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
ijewejones:

Always two sides of a coin

Whichever side it is..pray it isn't for bad/worst

Hmmmm, Which one we go Believe? Nawa
Issokay oo

1 Like

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Annie001: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
It high time i support the social media bill with my chest
A lot of things do not seem right, how will you exhume corps without a single picture, beside knowing how aggressive the woman has been, i’m Sure if the pastor truly kidnapoed the boy he would have released the boy, who knows if the woman was even sent because the way she kept on saying it was the pastor who took her child, most members do fear pastor in my own opinion
This matter get long leg and I pray the truth would be revealed

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by shogsman(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Like I said,they're trying very hard to bury the case.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Noerection: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
Catholics Ibo amaka
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Wealthoptulent(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ERockson: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
So this is the type of fake news the government is talking about.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by simplyOJ(m): 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
The media house should also be burnt for airing falsehood. Imagine the wanton destruction.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by YorubaKing: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Na lie... cover up!

5 Likes

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Rtsilbu: 2:34pm On Dec 18, 2019
Hmm
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by olu77(m): 2:35pm On Dec 18, 2019
What is the truth? We are left to imagine it. All this mob actions are just evidence of police force that lack transparency and impatient people who derive joy in destruction.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Leaked Chat: Queency Benna Threatening Dr Obi After She Wasn't Paid After Sex / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.