Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,472 members, 7,823,099 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates (76002 Views)

Court Of Appeal Frees Alfa Babatunde, Sotitobire Church Founder / Babatunde Alfa Of Sotitobire Church Sentenced To Life Imprisonment / Mother Of Missing Baby Narrates How Nurse, Woman Stole Her Baby In Kogi [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Johans1991: 8:58pm On Dec 18, 2019
We really need the hate speech law.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by xcelentattitude(m): 9:11pm On Dec 18, 2019
Things are getting out of hands undecided

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by adesamix(m): 9:45pm On Dec 18, 2019
supremenews:
The Ondo State Police Command has shut down rumors that the body of missing one year old Gold Kolawole, was exhumed from the Sotitobire Miracle Church in Akure, the state capital.

Some irate youths in the state capital stormed the church premises this morning and set it on fire following rumors that the body of Kolawole who went missing in the church in November, was exhumed from the altar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6goU6ibvR8

In a statement released this afternoon, spokesperson of the state police command, Femi Joseph said the rumor is untrue. Read the statement below

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/update-missing-baby-not-exhumed-from.html

Let the Femi Joseph tell the whole world where the boy his, when he is giving the whole world fake news.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Khaleell001(m): 9:57pm On Dec 18, 2019
supremenews:
The Ondo State Police Command has shut down rumors that the body of missing one year old Gold Kolawole, was exhumed from the Sotitobire Miracle Church in Akure, the state capital.

Some irate youths in the state capital stormed the church premises this morning and set it on fire following rumors that the body of Kolawole who went missing in the church in November, was exhumed from the altar.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W6goU6ibvR8

In a statement released this afternoon, spokesperson of the state police command, Femi Joseph said the rumor is untrue. Read the statement below

source: https://www.titiloyeblog.com/2019/12/update-missing-baby-not-exhumed-from.html

Many of these low lifes who tongue lashing the government for putting laws in place to make people responsible for what they say can't really see beyond their noses, and they can see what fake news has caused now.

Imagine if someone lost his life.
We are just religious by appearance,but inwardly we like the biblical ravening wolves.

1 Like

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 9:59pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beatswim:
why wont u say pccg is a fake church and a fake pastor... The prophet there told u to fast and pray and u there.. Right there in that church u attempted to steal a corrolla there and u were mobbed...u were even lucky they dint burn u alive that day..guy go and learn how to hustle legit and dont ever try to open a car u dint park.. Idiot
Now you can see one another of their gullible mumu member ...talking trash with his yeye mouth. undecided
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by highbee02: 10:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
otokx:
The TV station has bought market this Christmas.

Lo! Wholesale
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 10:14pm On Dec 18, 2019
Skmoda360:

Now you can see one another of their gullible mumu member ...talking trash with his yeye mouth. undecided
stop crime guy.. It wont pay u at the end of the day.. Stay clean
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 10:15pm On Dec 18, 2019
Skmoda360:

stop crime guy.. It wont pay u at the end of the day.. Stay clean.. Internet dont forget
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by thatthing111(m): 10:24pm On Dec 18, 2019
Nanagom:
angry Truth is we have a lot of poor and frustrated youths in the country filled with a lot of hate, anger and envy, just progress small from your normal hustle and you’re already labeled, few people will understand this.

I was just watching the video of the church being burnt, I ain’t even religious or nothing but see the zeal people who might not even have a roof over their heads burning a property worth millions, poor man mentality

Damn! You took the words out of my mouth.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by banjicom(m): 10:51pm On Dec 18, 2019
Johans1991:
pls show us the evidence

Evidence doesn't matter in a lawless country like Nigeria. Who needs evidence where there is money too bribe, the only crime in Nigeria is poverty.....

Only God can Judge
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 10:54pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beatswim:
stop crime guy.. It wont pay u at the end of the day.. Stay clean.. Internet dont forget
Troll....back off my mention...have I robbed you or any of your family member before? Are you mad or something? I thought this one was joking before but I can see you are being serious.....kid, in your life don't ever mention me again if you don't want thunder to strike you and your generation yet unborn dead....useless goat undecided undecided undecided

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 11:03pm On Dec 18, 2019
Skmoda360:

Troll....back off my mention...have I robbed you or any of your family member before? Are you mad or something? I thought this one was joking before but I can see you are being serious.....kid, in your life don't ever mention me again if you don't want thunder to strike you and your generation yet unborn dead....useless goat undecided undecided undecided
then back off pccg too.. Cos that man of God don't know u too.. U went there to steal.. If u continue this.. I will upload your video evidence here... So stop digging your grave too
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Skmoda360(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
Beatswim:
then back off pccg too.. Cos that man of God don't know u too.. U went there to steal.. If u continue this.. I will upload your video evidence here... So stop digging your grave too
Swerve fool.....I have never step my foot in that church not to talk of going there ...gullible fellow post a video like you even know who you are talking to ...ode oshi akinradarada undecided
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by SURVBenedict01(m): 11:07pm On Dec 18, 2019
All these Yoruba Muslims converting to Christians because of what they want to eat
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by d33types: 12:44am On Dec 19, 2019
Toks2008:
I think the social media bill should scale through.

One false news can have a negative impact.

This is why I always wait a while before commenting on any social media news.
Don't be stupid. Those who did the act didn't act on social media news. They're not even likely on SM. Stop giving the dog a bad name to hang it.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by nextlevel2222: 1:43am On Dec 19, 2019
seborrhic:

Probably because no corpse was exhumed at all.
A so called popular TV station just sat in their office and aired a news item without doing the very minimum investigation even a barely trained journalist should do.
They should be made to pay for the rebuilding of the church, treatment for all those injured with compensation paid to both the church and injured victims.

Go and pay them nah. What about a guy police killed? Ignorance
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Beatswim: 1:58am On Dec 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

Swerve fool.....I have never step my foot in that church not to talk of going there ...gullible fellow post a video like you even know who you are talking to ...ode oshi akinradarada undecided
i will expose your dirty yansh.. Keep off pccg matters... Just because they sent u out of the church shamefully shouldn't give the audacity to say thrash about pccg.. Go and sin no more.. Pccg is just against fraudster and that's why u are bent on soiling his ministry...
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by nextlevel2222: 2:10am On Dec 19, 2019
ajalawole:
Oga, I just read an interview from the child mother, she said a strange men told her someone is planing to use seven children for ritual
they better find that man, that man is a mean suspect
where did he get the info from.

She said someone told him the pastor is planning to use 7 children not someone.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by nextlevel2222: 2:12am On Dec 19, 2019
abeggnow:
besides who gives them the right to exact jungle justice. Why must people take the law to thier hands.

Buhari taught them jungle justice.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by nextlevel2222: 2:16am On Dec 19, 2019
Skmoda360:

You feel for a fake pastor.....

The fake pastor that told elderly women naked in the church and cursing the parents of the child. Mtcheeeeew for all the people defending this bullshit. We all knows police lie alot am not surprised
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by dayorich: 5:33am On Dec 19, 2019
Tokunbo, you sure say you go school so?
Àbí make them refund your school fees?

While I don't support or justify arson, was your so-called "false news" spread via any of the social media platforms?

"It is most unfortunate that this misleading information spearheaded by a popular TV station, has ignited a spontaneous reactions from the people leading to wanton destruction of properties and injuries to many."

Toks2008:

Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Christmasdon(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2019
shogsman:
Like I said,they're trying very hard to bury the case.
. As i said.(very correct). Is the right English simulation okay. and not Like i said (very wrong). At least you have learnt something from the Nairaland. I wish you well.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by djoey89: 6:57am On Dec 19, 2019
Toks2008:

Oga there are laws already for issues like already, social media bill apart from it has hidden motive is a repetition of laws that are already in the redundant laws archive.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by babyfalo: 7:22am On Dec 19, 2019
seborrhic:

Probably because no corpse was exhumed at all.
A so called popular TV station just sat in their office and aired a news item without doing the very minimum investigation even a barely trained journalist should do.
They should be made to pay for the rebuilding of the church, treatment for all those injured with compensation paid to both the church and injured victims.

You must be one of the Nigeria that the government suppose to approved the hate speech bill for....in order to hang you till your last breathe got release......is it necessary they should see the child been bury in altar... Can't they use the child for ritual...probably you don't know....the church do have a vigil program for Yahoo guys to carry their lap top come to the church.....I stayed in Akure and my place is not far from the area of the church....don't be in that your village and be assuming what your senseless brain is bringing for you..... undecided
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by babyfalo: 7:36am On Dec 19, 2019
seunlayi:
The TV station and presenter should prepare to pay for this. All evidence destroyed by those people by burning of the church. This will serve as a lesson to many. No one is above the law. The Deji of Ak lock up his door because he knows this is lost. Never take law in your hands.

Congratulations pastor for a new befitting auditorium. But note, the truth will surely prevails

I wish you have been masturbated inside the gutter grin
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by babyfalo: 8:06am On Dec 19, 2019
Rebuke:
Nigeria is one of the most dangerous place to live on earth. I have been saying this.......survival and protecrion here is by God's grace alone.

This is a country where there are so many jobless youths with hearts filled with so much hates and wickedness. I mean, unimaginable wickedness.

Just any false alarm raised against yhu is enough to attract them to unleash havoc on yhu.

I can bet 99% of them didn't even care to know about the full story....they joined in the destruction as a hobby.

Jungle justice is never ever the way out. Even though I know the system doesn't really work here but jungle justice has sent many innocent soul to the grave.

There should always be a better way of handling issues like this. I have seen videos of people burning the church but no video so far showing where the child was being exhumed. Now, how senseless can people be? Isn't that the very most important one to do first as evidence?

Let's even assume the story was true, can yhu just imagine the energy with which the youths are carrying out the destruction? It tells a lot about the kinda heart the people around us have.

Senseless, barbaric, uneducated and unenlightened minds!

I am not here to defend anyone but calling our youths to start using their heads.

What if body was actually planted in the church to implicate the church?

Bunch of silly entities. lipsrsealed

As you have typed all this brainless trash write up...seem it as turned you to hero here abi....meanwhile let me pass this information to your dead brain..if DSS from Abuja can involved in this case....then you shouldn't doubt about that...anyway the church have been burnt down...you can go around like a dog and be arresting those that have done it....

I spit on your brain... Tueh Tueh
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Bayoibee: 9:30am On Dec 19, 2019
See how some people spread rumors especially these wack bloggers, make una no worry o when they start giving you heavy fine for every fake news una go know. But I hope this pastor isn’t guilty sha because these is very bad
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by ajalawole(m): 9:33am On Dec 19, 2019
nextlevel2222:

She said someone told him the pastor is planning to use 7 children not someone.
let them arrest the person that told her. I suspect the person or he may be the lead to this case
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by shogsman(m): 12:05pm On Dec 19, 2019
Christmasdon:
. As i said.(very correct). Is the right English simulation okay. and not Like i said (very wrong). At least you have learnt something from the Nairaland. I wish you well.
It seems you have an impulsive need to correct everything you see,perhaps you're desperate to prove how brilliant you think you are,that was an honest mistake from my part and would have appreciated you for pointing it out ,if not for your exasperating choice of words.
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by chessguru(m): 5:19pm On Dec 19, 2019
Beatswim:
why bring pccg into this.. For goodness sake... Why not keep quiet if u dont have anything to say.. That was how u made people called u last month in vain just because u want to commit a fake suicide... I blamed myself for calling u to ask why u wanted suicide as an option.. Why not keep quiet and go to the hospital to treat this your recurrent depression... Why dint u mention rccg or mountain of fire... Wetin pccg do u? Anyway i hope people dont listen to u sha cos u are fighting to live already... Get treated man
. You are obviously referring to a wrong person . please be guided
Re: Missing Baby Not Exhumed From Sotitobire Church Akure - Ondo Police Give Updates by Rebuke: 10:53pm On Dec 19, 2019
babyfalo:

As you have typed all this brainless trash write up...seem it as turned you to hero here abi....meanwhile let me pass this information to your dead brain..if DSS from Abuja can involved in this case....then you shouldn't doubt about that...anyway the church have been burnt down...you can go around like a dog and be arresting those that have done it....

I spit on your brain... Tueh Tueh

If yhu are looking for where to practice yhur juvenile delinquency I think yhu should look else where.

If yhur thinking faculty is so low to atleast comprehend my comment then only a brain transparent can help.

From yhur comment, it's obvious where yhu belong.......Street urchin.

Don't worry, when yhu experience jungle justice yhu will start using yhur head.

Seriously, I feel ashamed responding to some of yhu here at times.

Hope yhu feel honored enough with my response. Now, get lost, yhu riffraf! sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CRUTECH Student shot Dead Immediately After Final Exam In Cross River (Graphic) / Yahoo Boys Weep As SARS Officer Threatens To Kill Them [VIDEOS] / Delta Poly Yahoo Boy Tries To Use His Roommate For Rituals (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.