Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,472 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Pastor Caught In Human Trafficking/prostitution Sting Operation!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pastor Caught In Human Trafficking/prostitution Sting Operation!!! (1157 Views)

#dark Huntor: Police Sting Operation Lead To 150 Arrests (65 In US, 24 In UK) / Nigerian Man Arrested In Cambodia In A Methamphetamine Speaker Sting Operation / 49 Nigerians Arrested In A House In Senegal During A Midnight Sting Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Caught In Human Trafficking/prostitution Sting Operation!!! by Niflheim(m): 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2019
FULL STORY:

Authorities have arrested more than 100 people in an undercover sting targeting prostitution, human trafficking and child predators in Polk County, [/b]including a pastor[b] and two people who work at Orlando theme parks.

The six-day investigation, dubbed “Operation Santa’s Naughty List” aimed to identify and help victims of human trafficking who might have been forced into prostitution.

“I in my heart believe that every one of these prostitutes at some point in their time in their life were a victim of human trafficking, if in fact they’re not currently a victim of human trafficking,” said Sheriff Grady Judd.

Sheriff Judd said a number of people answered online ads and arranged to meet with undercover detectives at a location in Polk County.

Detectives arrested a Disney security guard named Rodney Davis, 56, of Winter Garden for soliciting prostitution.........................

FOR MORE DETAILS, PLEASE CLICK ON THE FOLLOWING LINK:......................................https://www.wfla.com/news/polk-county/operation-santas-naughty-list-124-busted-in-undercover-prostitution-sting-in-polk-co/

Re: Pastor Caught In Human Trafficking/prostitution Sting Operation!!! by RillJ(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2019
"Pastor" is just a name, a title anyone can easily assume these days when such least deserves the nomenclature. Many use the title as an aid to their unprintable acts.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Caught In Human Trafficking/prostitution Sting Operation!!! by harletinna: 6:14pm On Sep 03, 2020
Human trafficking and especially child trafficking is a serious problem in our days. As I know each year it become more and more serious because more and more humans are sold all other the world. It is terrifying when I hear that in sex trafficking are involved the people that we must trust, like pastors or teachers. This terrifying me because who should we trust our children. In means that we shouldn't trust anybody. This problem really bother me and I try to help the organisation that want to end sex trafficking. Is like a human trafficking philanthropy because I always make donats in order to help them.
Re: Pastor Caught In Human Trafficking/prostitution Sting Operation!!! by GoodFollow: 9:42pm On Sep 20, 2020
harletinna:
Human trafficking and especially child trafficking is a serious problem in our days. As I know each year it become more and more serious because more and more humans are sold all other the world. It is terrifying when I hear that in sex trafficking are involved the people that we must trust, like pastors or teachers. This terrifying me because who should we trust our children. In means that we shouldn't trust anybody. This problem really bother me and I try to help the organisation that want to end sex trafficking. Is like a human trafficking philanthropy because I always make donats in order to help them.

I didn't know how serious is that problem is.

(1) (Reply)

Pls How Can I Recover My Money From Someone Who Defrauded Me??? / Read The Story Of An Innocent 14 Years Boy Sentenced To Death By Electrocution / Shocking! Body Of Missing 7-yr-old Found In Co-tenant’s Vehicle In Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.