Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,378 members, 7,850,357 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:32 PM

Successful People Are Human Beings Like You And I. They Just Think Differently - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Successful People Are Human Beings Like You And I. They Just Think Differently (376 Views)

Please Don't Complain About The Price Of Petrol Just Think Outside The Box / They just funded my account / Betfair.com Is A Scam Because They Just Scammed Me Oooooooooo... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Successful People Are Human Beings Like You And I. They Just Think Differently by GhostOn: 8:33am On Dec 19, 2019
It's the Christmas season, everyone is in merriment
The way it works is, people save money for this season and sometimes end up being broke early next year.
The economy is bad, I know that. But in this same economy, people like you and I earn money everyday just because they used their head differently, they think differently for others. Instead of depending on salaries there are people in Recharge And Get Paid Nigeria that earn money every single day just because they buy airtime and Data
If since the beginning of this year you have been getting paid money whenever your family members and friends recharge their phone or buy DStv or Gotv subscription or pay NEPA bills.
how much will you have today? If you have been earning 200N every hour every month how much will you have today?
If you're a business minded person message the number below
Thank you

(1) (Reply)

(aef) Abuja Economic Forum 2020 / Trade With Nigeria (TN) / We Buy E-currency And Pay U In Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.