Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,251 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:48 AM

Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! (10797 Views)

Imo To Unveil The Tallest Statue Of Jesus Christ In Africa (Photo) / Why Has Letter X Replaced Christ In The Word Christmas? / Finance Convention With Pastor Chris...........(christ Embassy) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris: Christ In You The Hope Of Glory! by Joagbaje(m): 8:57am On Nov 29, 2010
Colossians 1:27
To whom God would make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles; which is Christ in you, the hope of glory

The Christian is not a religious fellow, but one in whom all the fullness of Deity resides. If you’re born again, God dwells in you. This should give you a new mindset and confidence in life. There’s a big difference between us today – the new creation – and the Old Testament folks. God’s plan was to be in them, but they couldn’t enter into His rest because unbelief.

When Jesus came, He came as “Emmanuel,” meaning “God with us”, and thus was with them until His crucifixion. After His resurrection and the arrival of the Holy Spirit, the new creation – the Church – came into being and now, He lives IN us by the Spirit. Hallelujah! He’s no longer Emmanuel, God with us, but God in us. God was with the prophets of old, but He is more than with us today, He is in us. This is the mystery which has been hidden from ages and from generations, but has now been made manifest to His saints. That mystery is: Christ in you, the hope of glory.

So how do I know that my life is going to be glorious? The answer is because Christ is in me! That’s my hope for a healthy, prosperous, vibrant and successful life! That’s my confidence that I’ll never be defeated in life. The Bible says when He died, I died with Him; when He was buried, I was buried with Him; and when God raised Him from the dead, I was raised together with Him. And now that I’ve been raised together with Him, and made to sit together with Him in the heavenly realms, no more death; no more defeat; no more sickness. In Him I live now and forever! Hallelujah.

Remember, you’re not an ordinary person; you belong in a special class of divine beings – “the Christ-in-you-species!” This is your hope for the transcendent life of the miraculous.

Romans 8:10
And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

Colossians 3:1-4
If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God. Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth. For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God. When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

RCCG 64th Annual Convention : Amen; Aug 1-7 / Say A New Year Prayer For The Poster Above You! / Historical Facts! Freewillism Existed For Centuries As A Heresy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.