Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Hacked Ps4 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hacked Ps4 (11200 Views)

Like New Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale. Loaded With 10 Games 100k SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / Is It Safe To Connect A Hacked PS4 To The Internet / 200 Ultimate Collection Of Pkg Games For Hacked PS4 Consoles Are Available!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 8:11am On Dec 20, 2019
Pls I'm a student and can't cope with buying ps4 CD any more,I know its wrong to hack a game but that's the only way it seems I can enjoy this game for now. I'm on the latest firmware of ps4 and I want to ask if I can still hack it,if not I'll consider selling the console embarassed
Cao pls come to my aid

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Hacked Ps4 by AyarmBoye(m): 10:00am On Dec 20, 2019
vower:
Pls I'm a student and can't cope with buying ps4 CD any more,I know its wrong to hack a game but that's the only way it seems I can enjoy this game for now. I'm on the latest firmware of ps4 and I want to ask if I can still hack it,if not I'll consider selling the console embarassed
Cao pls come to my aid
latest ones can't be hacked bro... But as a student, u should have community of friends who play ps4... U can always borrow or swap nah

3 Likes

Re: Hacked Ps4 by iamoyindamola(m): 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
vower:
Cao pls come to my aid
it can be hack check YouTube but like you said it's not good and there's no fun hacking the console cos you can't play online.
Why not try manage old CDs for now till you can get latest one

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 2:16am On Dec 21, 2019
iamoyindamola:
it can be hack check YouTube but like you said it's not good and there's no fun hacking the console cos you can't play online.
Why not try manage old CDs for now till you can get latest one
Truth is I don't care about playing online, data ain't cheap in this part of Nigeria, no smile,spectranet or ntel that offers cheap data. I just want to play and enjoy single player games,I only have uncharted 4,gow ps4,and last of us. I've finished two of those games twice. Thanks for the advice bro

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 2:18am On Dec 21, 2019
AyarmBoye:
latest ones can't be hacked bro... But as a student, u should have community of friends who play ps4... U can always borrow or swap nah
I don't have sadly cry
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Sholzbankz: 6:55am On Dec 21, 2019
vower:
I don't have sadly cry
No hack on d latest version yet but u can have games digitally installed. They come in packages.
Re: Hacked Ps4 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:06am On Dec 21, 2019
vower:
Truth is I don't care about playing online, data ain't cheap in this part of Nigeria, no smile,spectranet or ntel that offers cheap data. I just want to play and enjoy single player games,I only have uncharted 4,gow ps4,and last of us. I've finished two of those games twice. Thanks for the advice bro
I have Witcher 3 let's swap with last of us or uncharted
Re: Hacked Ps4 by julybaba(m): 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2019

Re: Hacked Ps4 by arejibadz(m): 10:53pm On Dec 21, 2019
Prolly you cN downgrade d game to 5.05 then hack....have a p4 Had to upgrade to 5.55 just to play fifa19 now m stuck can't play my games unless I downgrade

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 2:59am On Dec 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
I have Witcher 3 let's swap with last of us or uncharted
where u at
Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 3:00am On Dec 22, 2019
Sholzbankz:

No hack on d latest version yet but u can have games digitally installed. They come in packages.
must I download it with my mb or someone can transfer it for me
Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 3:01am On Dec 22, 2019
arejibadz:
Prolly you cN downgrade d game to 5.05 then hack....have a p4 Had to upgrade to 5.55 just to play fifa19 now m stuck can't play my games unless I downgrade
and downgrading is impossible for now

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by jeff1607(m): 6:53am On Dec 22, 2019
Truth is gaming is an expensive hobby, if you can afford buying a PS4 I see no reason why games should be difficult in getting plus the retinue if friends as a student, unless it was a gift

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Ps4 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:30am On Dec 22, 2019
vower:
where u at
Lagos, you?
Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 9:36am On Dec 22, 2019
iamoyindamola:
Lagos, you?
warri embarassed

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by Rocky97(m): 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
vower:
Cao pls come to my aid

Lemme help u, buh it's gonna cause u stress. Go-to [url]psx-place.com[/url] u will find hacks there, and how to go abt it.
Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rocky97:

Lemme help u, buh it's gonna cause u stress. Go-to [url]psx-place.com[/url] u will find hacks there, and how to go abt it.
OK thanks
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Sholzbankz: 1:56am On Dec 23, 2019
vower:
must I download it with my mb or someone can transfer it for me
Dere r pple dat do it. Some of d packages r from 15k n above. Just do ur research well.
Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 7:46am On Dec 23, 2019
Sholzbankz:

Dere r pple dat do it. Some of d packages r from 15k n above. Just do ur research well.
don't even know where to start, I don't even understand this stuff you're talking about

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by arejibadz(m): 10:02pm On Dec 23, 2019
Someone told me that u can gt games for version 7.02 installed and can play online
Re: Hacked Ps4 by rezy15(m): 7:56am On Dec 26, 2019
arejibadz:
Someone told me that u can gt games for version 7.02 installed and can play online
They lied to you. Hacked consoles cant run recent games, esp online

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by arejibadz(m): 2:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
rezy15:

They lied to you. Hacked consoles cant run recent games, esp online
nah bro version 7.02 can't be hacked
Re: Hacked Ps4 by rezy15(m): 6:42pm On Dec 26, 2019
arejibadz:
nah bro version 7.02 can't be hacked
Thats what i said
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Siggysangel: 12:54pm On Dec 27, 2019
vower:
swap last of us for shadow of modor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 5:59pm On Dec 27, 2019
Siggysangel:
swap last of us for shadow of modor?
where u at?
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Siggysangel: 5:39am On Dec 28, 2019
vower:
where u at?
Akwa Ibom: we can swap regardless of my location though...

WhatsApp me: zero, seven, zero,30223430
Re: Hacked Ps4 by CyberBishop(m): 3:43pm On Dec 30, 2019
vower:

Where is your location
We can be swapping games if you're nearby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hacked Ps4 by vower(m): 5:04pm On Dec 30, 2019
CyberBishop:

Where is your location
We can be swapping games if you're nearby
warri
Re: Hacked Ps4 by CyberBishop(m): 4:35am On Jan 03, 2020
vower:
warri

Based in Lagos
Re: Hacked Ps4 by abogjohn(m): 10:30am On Jan 05, 2020
Anybody in Lagos that has Red Dead Redemption 2 game CD for sale??
Re: Hacked Ps4 by BabylonCruise(m): 2:57pm On Jan 09, 2020
vower:
don't even know where to start, I don't even understand this stuff you're talking about
Cc Crafteck
Re: Hacked Ps4 by shogsman(m): 12:18am On Jan 11, 2020
vower:
Cao pls come to my aid
Ps4 games are relatively cheap except for the new ones,with 3k you can get FIFA 19.and you can simply swap your games with another,you really don't have to hack.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Playstation 5 (PS5) Release Date, Price, Features & Specs Rumours / Halo 3 Wallpaper / Top 5 Premiere League Games For Android 2018/2019 Season.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.