Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,463 members, 7,836,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 PM

Hacked Ps4 - Gaming (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Hacked Ps4 (11268 Views)

Like New Hacked Ps4 Slim For Sale. Loaded With 10 Games 100k SOLD SOLD SOLD!!! / Is It Safe To Connect A Hacked PS4 To The Internet / 200 Ultimate Collection Of Pkg Games For Hacked PS4 Consoles Are Available!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hacked Ps4 by Topmaike007(m): 11:41am On Mar 11, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

smiley Just like someone already mentioned, gaming is an expensive hobby. That being said, you can choose to be smart about it.

Firstly, what type of gamer are you? Most gamers in Nigeria fall under the following categories

FIFA/PES group
These gamers play soccer 80-90% of the time. As long as they have a recent soccer game, they'll survive

Adventure guys
These ones play mostly adventure games. There are lots of adventure games out there. Almost impossible to play all. If you fall under this bracket, your situation could be the most expensive. This is because adventure games do not have much replay value. Becoming a Swapping king is your best choice.

Car Racing/Fighting Guys
This guy's are fine as long as MK11 and/or Crash Team Racing is on ground. Sure they play adventure and soccer whenever available or friends come along, but their core game has high replay value. I fall under this group

Shooters
These are the Call of Duty guys. Battlefield, Ghost Recon, Fortnite or Apex Legends... anything that involves shooting is fine. Hardcore shooters play online multiplayer increasing replay value.

The truth is, once you know what really interest you and get those CDs, you will be fine. Unless you fall under the adventure category, then you have to buy buy buy or swap swap swap

Call or WhatsApp ShopNextDoor Games 08061179158 to swap your games (I send game CDs to Warri all the time)

Also, if you want to install games on your updated console, chat me up. I have some packages you might like. You can even pay for it with game CDs
abeg you dey sell ps2 i need ps2 slim one ps4 or xbox1 will not drain me even the one I am spending on netflix is much every month not to talk of game
Re: Hacked Ps4 by ShopNextDoor: 1:07pm On Mar 11, 2020
Topmaike007:
abeg you dey sell ps2 i need ps2 slim one ps4 or xbox1 will not drain me even the one I am spending on netflix is much every month not to talk of game

Sorry, I don't have PS2 consoles for sale.
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Topmaike007(m): 1:55pm On Mar 11, 2020
ShopNextDoor:

Sorry, I don't have PS2 consoles for sale.
what about xbox 360 how much for it?
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Officialcart3rG(m): 2:17pm On Mar 15, 2020
How much u go sell the game
Re: Hacked Ps4 by SMBH: 9:53pm On Mar 16, 2020
shogsman:

Ps4 games are relatively cheap except for the new ones,with 3k you can get FIFA 19.and you can simply swap your games with another,you really don't have to hack.

Where
Re: Hacked Ps4 by naijapikintv: 11:48pm On Mar 22, 2020
Check me out on Instagram @NaijaPikintv https://www.instagram.com/naijapikintv/ or YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNSgooGlPDE9DQDtnxtRnYQ for great goals and gameplays of Pro Evolution Soccer.
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Tiztonio(m): 11:37am On Mar 28, 2020
I need assistance on my PS3 slim. The console refuse to turn on(no red light), yet my HDMI detects it on TV. I took it to a repairer in New Benin. He plugged it and to my surprise it came on and I even played some few games to be sure the console was alright. After that I took it home to enjoy the game. Only to plug it and it refused to turn on again. I'm still confused as to what happened. What could be the problem?

I will be getting a PS4 if I can't get it fixed
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Gombs(m): 3:33pm On Mar 29, 2020
vower:
Pls I'm a student and can't cope with buying ps4 CD any more,I know its wrong to hack a game but that's the only way it seems I can enjoy this game for now. I'm on the latest firmware of ps4 and I want to ask if I can still hack it,if not I'll consider selling the console embarassed
Cao pls come to my aid

How much are you selling the PS4?
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Orhevus: 10:00am On Mar 31, 2020
Topmaike007:
why do u have to pay for Netflix when u can get the hacked app
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Topmaike007(m): 12:05pm On Mar 31, 2020
Orhevus:
why do u have to pay for Netflix when u can get the hacked app
abeg show me the way bro
Re: Hacked Ps4 by Orhevus: 2:38pm On Mar 31, 2020
Topmaike007:
abeg show me the way bro
I have the hacked mobile app.
DM me
Re: Hacked Ps4 by fortune1894(m): 11:28am On Apr 02, 2020
uzomarrrrrr1234:
ps4 slim 1gb for sale with one pad @85k
I'm interested
Re: Hacked Ps4 by koredelomo(m): 2:09pm On Apr 02, 2020
Pls am In need of ps4 with FIFA 19
Re: Hacked Ps4 by IamAdejumo: 8:49pm On Apr 02, 2020
˙
*� � �‍♀️*

Think you know the Song this Emoji is talking about?
Re: Hacked Ps4 by haywhy17(m): 1:33am On Apr 08, 2020
Tiztonio:
I need assistance on my PS3 slim. The console refuse to turn on(no red light), yet my HDMI detects it on TV. I took it to a repairer in New Benin. He plugged it and to my surprise it came on and I even played some few games to be sure the console was alright. After that I took it home to enjoy the game. Only to plug it and it refused to turn on again. I'm still confused as to what happened. What could be the problem?

Long press the power till it gives u another sound apart from the one it makes when u first on it... it will reset itself to your hdmi

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by Cardoza(m): 5:47pm On May 21, 2020
Pls i need some advice , my ps4 controller charges but doesn’t come on. Someone said it’s battery, that I should replace it.

I just moved to warri and do not know where to go get the battery and how much it might cost.
Re: Hacked Ps4 by akinsoft01(m): 2:16am On May 22, 2020
Wheres your location sire?

omomoshqur:
[17/02, 17:12] Omomoskur: Fifa 20 8k
Pes 20 8k
WWE 20 7k
NBA 20 7K
Spider-Man 6k
Days gone 6k
Red dead redemption 2 8k
Call of duty modern warfare 9k
Mortal kombat 11 8k
Need for Speed payback 4k
Resident evil 2 6k
Assassin creed odyssey 6k
Need for Speed heat 8k
God of War 4 5k
Gta5 5k
Mortal kombat xl 4k
[17/02, 17:25] Omomoskur: Ghost recon wildland 5k
Star wars jedi:fallen order 8k
UFC 3 4K
Minecraft 4k
Lego marvel 4k
[17/02, 17:31] Omomoskur: Download your preferred games offline only
Fifa 20 8k
Pes 20 8k
WWE 20 7k
NBA 20 7K
Spider-Man 6k
Days gone 6k
Red dead redemption 2 8k
Call of duty modern warfare 9k
Mortal kombat 11 8k
Need for Speed payback 4k
Resident evil 2 6k
Assassin creed odyssey 6k
Need for Speed heat 8k
God of War 4 5k
Gta5 5k
Mortal kombat xl 4k
Ghost recon wildland 5k
Star wars jedi:fallen order 8k
UFC 3 4K
Minecraft 4k
Lego marvel 4k
Call or WhatsApp 08060655322
Re: Hacked Ps4 by akinsoft01(m): 2:17am On May 22, 2020
i think your HDMI cord is the issue. buy tokunbo instead of new cord sire

Tiztonio:

1 Like

Re: Hacked Ps4 by Zendizel(m): 5:22am On May 22, 2020
Tiztonio:

I had same issue with my Ps3 slim also and I guess you're using generator to power it, kindly increase the power of your generator while the game is connected and make sure someone is watching the game till the red light comes up.
Press the power button to make the game display on the screen then you can now reduce the capacity of the generator. Try this and thank me later.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Download And Install Dream League Soccer 2020 (DLS 20) APK + OBB Data / Dream League Soccer 2021 Dls 21 Mod Fifa � [offline+online] Apk Obb / 'Angry Nigerian” - A Version Of Angry Birds To Be Launched Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.