Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,731 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:24 PM

The Dream Challange - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Dream Challange (280 Views)

Open Juju Challange 2022 100k For The Winner / Meaning Of the dream: Faeces Stain on my body? / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Dream Challange by LordReed(m): 11:21am On Dec 20, 2019
In the Bible Daniel inquired of Jehovah and it was revealed to him Nebuchaddnezzer's dream.

I propose a challenge to anyone willing, pray to your god to reveal a dream I had when I was 15years old. We will agree on a day that you will come online and post what your god has revealed to you. On that day before you post, I will courier to you a handwritten description of the dream and post the receipt of the courier. After I have done that, you must post within 1 hour of my post. When you get the courier, you will then scan the letter and post it in the same thread with what your god revealed to you. If they match, then we can begin to agree that there is a supernatural entity capable of doing such feats. If they don't, then either the supernatural entity doesn't exist or it just doesn't listen to you.

I would be very glad if someone would take up this challenge.
Re: The Dream Challange by hakeem4(m): 11:27am On Dec 20, 2019
grin
Re: The Dream Challange by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 20, 2019
LordReed:
In the Bible Daniel inquired of Jehovah and it was revealed to him Nebuchaddnezzer's dream.

I propose a challenge to anyone willing, pray to your god to reveal a dream I had when I was 15years old. We will agree on a day that you will come online and post what your god has revealed to you. On that day before you post, I will courier to you a handwritten description of the dream and post the receipt of the courier. After I have done that, you must post within 1 hour of my post. When you get the courier, you will then scan the letter and post it in the same thread with what your god revealed to you. If they match, then we can begin to agree that there is a supernatural entity capable of doing such feats. If they don't, then either the supernatural entity doesn't exist or it just doesn't listen to you.

I would be very glad if someone would take up this challenge.
stop taking weed.
They said Nebuchadnezzar in the Bible....
Who are you to pose such challenge?
Stop taking weed.
May we not run mad in 2020

1 Like

Re: The Dream Challange by hakeem4(m): 11:49am On Dec 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
stop taking weed.
Stop taking weed.
can you take the challenge to defend your god? Yes or no.

You don’t have to threaten anyone with madness
Re: The Dream Challange by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
Shibaraba:
stop taking weed.
Stop taking weed.

Yeah well weed is being legalized so go figure.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Challange by LordReed(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2019
hakeem4:
can you take the challenge to defend your god? Yes or no.

You don’t have to threaten anyone with madness

Well that's another challenge. Can his god make me mad? LoLz.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Dream Challange by AntiChristian: 12:05pm On Dec 20, 2019
shocked grin
Re: The Dream Challange by LordReed(m): 7:36am On Dec 22, 2019
No takers?

(1) (Reply)

Road To Eternity / Primate Ayodele’s Prophecy On House Of Rep Member Death, Kara Market Fire / Tehran Plane Crash: Iran Govt. Explains Factor Behind Ukrainian Boeing Plane Cra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.