Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,260 members, 7,829,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:26 AM

Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? (1006 Views)

Cheapest Website Design Of All Kinds / Cheapest Website / The Best And Cheapest Website Designers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by nikinash(f): 6:27pm On May 26, 2007
who is the best and cheapest web site designer on nairaland?
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by adewaleafolabi(m): 11:14pm On May 26, 2007
do u need a website. there's a promo going on call 08025426934 now or simply mail adewaleafolabi@operamail.com
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by layi(m): 9:11am On May 27, 2007
@nikinash
How u dey ma'am? We once talked on phone b4. Anyway as regards web design, i can have it done. Prices from N20k. The best web technology would be employed.
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by mukthar(m): 8:45am On May 28, 2007
cool
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by fitinwell: 11:43am On May 28, 2007
WELL, AS FOR ME I DON'T BELIEVE IN FREE THINGS because THEY DON'T LAST SAME AS CHEAP THINGS, I HAVE BEING A VICTIMS OF BOTH B4 SO I KNOW WHAT HOW TALKING ABOUT,

IF TRUELY U NEED A GOOD WEB DESIGNER, WHY DON'T YOU TELL HE / SHE WHAT YOU WANT TO SEE ON YOUR WEB AND KNOW HOW MUCH IT WILL COST YOU,

WITH THAT U' LL BE VERY SURE AND HAVE REST OF MIND,

Bolaji media works & IT consultancy services Doesn't believe in web template and yet will deliver with speed WITH GOOD QUALITY SERVICES, please visit www.bolajimedia.com or call 08028088179

call us today we got good quality website to deliver to you today, at a very good price,

Webmaster
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by nikinash(f): 6:50pm On May 28, 2007
hi layi, can i have links to work you've done?
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by rufaai(m): 11:04pm On May 28, 2007
Are you asking of AIMTech? yeah cheap and awesome, check http://www.aimtechng.com or contact sales@aimtechng.com
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by layi(m): 10:00am On May 29, 2007
Several sites done in the past 6 years. However all i can say is i'll give u whatever u want as it pertains to web presence not just web design. I can incorporate credit cards / interswitch payment systems onto your website. Simple/flash/3D designs. Personal/Ecoommerce sites. Name it and i got u covered. Send me an email and you'll be impressed, i bet u.
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by gbolio4(m): 3:12am On May 31, 2007
Beware of Awoof!!

E dey run belle,
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by dsoft: 1:44am On Jun 01, 2007
What type of site?

send details to dipo@dsoftsoutions.net
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by my2cents(m): 8:53pm On Jun 01, 2007
Hmmm, no offense to nikinash (so pls don't bother posting to that effect), but it seems the developers on here have been hoodwinked. By asking for the cheapest designer, you guys have been forced into a reverse auction where the lowest bidder wins.

In other words, if you typically accept say, N50K, in order to win her biz, it is possible for you to go lower. Sure, bidding for biz involves lowering your price and from a biz standpoint I can't fault nikinash as she has a profit to be made from her biz as well, but folks, don't resort to selling yourselves short just for the quick cash. Just a one man's opinion on how I see things in life tongue

As always, my 2 cents.
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by maziigwe(f): 12:02pm On Jun 02, 2007
My name is Igwe. I own ultrabix.com, I design practically every sort of complex applications using php, flash and VBscript. These include sites for banks and coporations.

Bank Applications

Newspaper sites

Matchmaking sites

Large web portals

We offer these at extremly competitive prices

I believe nothing is as convincing as the product. if you would like to do business wit our company, call me on 08059061311

Igwe Uchenna

Abuja
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by gattang202(m): 4:07pm On Jun 05, 2007
Hello,
Saw ur post are u still interested in looking for a web designer?if u are still looking for i'm available.u can send mail to (gattang202@yahoo.com)for us to talk better.or call/text 08057223314,
Re: Are You The Best And Cheapest Website Designer? by steepe(m): 7:04pm On Jun 06, 2007
St

(1) (Reply)

Free Search Engines Submission! / Web Hosting Help Needed. / I Need Guidance On Becoming A Web Designer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.