Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,487 members, 7,819,762 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:41 PM

Future Teases Snippet Of New Drake Collaboration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Future Teases Snippet Of New Drake Collaboration (367 Views)

Young Jonn Teases Snippet Of New Music Fans Should Expect / "If I Didn't Have Money You Won't Laugh With Me Like This"— Davido Teases Chioma / Kemi Olunloyo thanks Drake for calling her son to wish him success in his exams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Future Teases Snippet Of New Drake Collaboration by 247Groove11: 1:48pm On Dec 20, 2019

Future teased a new song that he has with Drake.

He shared it on his Instagram Story last night, just a few days after word got out that he and Drake were shooting a music video together. In March, there was a report that Drizzy and Hendrix completed What A Time To Be Alive 2, the follow-up to their 2015 release. So it's possible this could be the first single from that.

The clip that Future posted only lasts a couple of seconds, but you can hear Drake spit a line. The post was also  captioned with the words "OVO/FBG."

N***as swear they passed us, they doin' too much," spit the Canadian rhymer.

Are you excited for the <i>What A Time to Be Alive</i> follow-up?

LISTEN HERE >>> https://ngeagle.com.ng/future-teases-snippet-of-new-drake-collaboration/

(1) (Reply)

#celebceleb Woman Of The Week. Late Amaka Igwe. / Frank Lampard Reportedly Wants To Bring In Two New Signings This Month / Again, Chimamanda Adichie Raises Alarm Over Ukpo-abba Land Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.