Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,439 members, 7,836,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread - Education (74) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread (150973 Views)

Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2023/2024 Session-buzor / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2022/2023 Session / Unilag Postgraduate Information Thread 2021/2022 Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (89) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by oluwashola4me(m): 9:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
Hello.
I've got HND (Mechanical Engineering), am I eligible to apply for PGD (Metallurgical and Materials Engineering or Chemical Engineering)?

Kindly respond!
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by prudentoby: 11:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
Funkybabee:
Who can tell me their Masters degree fees for Education course
which of the course in education?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Funkybabee(f): 6:16am On Aug 02, 2021
prudentoby:
which of the course in education?

English or mathematics because I can see that they don't have any tourism or hospitality education
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by fribarton(m): 7:34pm On Aug 02, 2021
prudentoby:
which merit list again, those people offered admission na Watin?

Okay.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by LOUISXIV: 8:03pm On Aug 02, 2021
I was at the Electrical Electronics Engineering Department office today. Lectures haven’t started yet but they said we can go ahead with school fees and payment of department dues (20k) and other registrations (I paid all fees today before I eat the money, lol). They also said before lectures start, students of the department will be notified. I don’t know if this applies to other departments though.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by NeduDchamp(m): 8:23pm On Aug 02, 2021
LOUISXIV:
I was at the Electrical Electronics Engineering Department office today. Lectures haven’t started yet but they said we can go ahead with school fees and payment of department dues (20k) and other registrations (I paid all fees today before I eat the money, lol). They also said before lectures start, students of the department will be notified. I don’t know if this applies to other departments though.

Thank you for this info.
Can I get your contact please?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Beninwitch: 8:25pm On Aug 02, 2021
EsupofoP:

A reference letter is not a requirement for the 2020/2021 MSc screening exercise. All these are important, required, and mandatory for the screening:
-[* Original Birth Certificate (Age Declaration or National Population Commission)
* Original UG Certificate
* Original NYSC certificate] for sight-seeing only
-[* 1 copy each of Admission letter, bio-data, and appointment slip]
- #10,000 cash payment

Pls have they done the screening or when is it holding?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nobody: 9:42pm On Aug 03, 2021
Susky:
thei guy is saying the truth oooo, I chatted with my postgraduate coordinator, he said our online lecture start next week. The thing shock me.

Yemmysworld91:
Lecture starts on Monday, the admission officer told me that today. Supplementary list should be out, hopefully by next week. Let's stop the unnecessary argument

How market guys? Hope you're enjoying the lectures? grin
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Ganiyat1992: 10:16pm On Aug 03, 2021
Anyone in botany department here?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by prudentoby: 11:27am On Aug 04, 2021
Afriqan:

better stop this your funny stuff, had zoom meeting with my one of our lecturer and all th y could said is our hopes are left for us to decide because lecturers are ready to start lectures but student won’t come to register; only 3 of us were even present and I will want you to try and hear from someone from natural resources management how far then give me feedback
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by prudentoby: 11:40am On Aug 04, 2021
prudentoby:
better stop this your funny stuff, had zoom meeting with my one of our lecturer and all th y could said is our hopes are left for us to decide because lecturers are ready to start lectures but student won’t come to register; only 3 of us were even present and I will want you to try and hear from someone from natural resources management how far then give me feedback
although they never start lectures but ask them if they told them to come for lectures last week and ask what meeting they concluded on having on this Friday
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by prudentoby: 11:41am On Aug 04, 2021
Everything here is all about information so, it’s left to you to make enquiry and follow up or not too
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Princewhizzy: 12:19pm On Aug 04, 2021
So the lectures wey don start na online classes abi e dey hold for school?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nobody: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2021
prudentoby:

Let them start lectures and see if people won't rush to register. They are the ones delaying the calender, not the students. They know what they are doing, don't be fooled. No department or school waits for students before commencing lectures. They are the ones to determine the commencement...

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Susky(m): 1:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
Afriqan:

Let them start lectures and see if people won't rush to register. They are the ones delaying the calender, not the students. They know what they are doing, don't be fooled. No department or school waits for students before commencing lectures. They are the ones to determine the commencement...
that is if the students are notify on their website and given deadline
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Odylz: 3:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Hello Guys, I got admission in the Msc. Environmental toxicology and Pollution Mgt dept.
Please I want to know if I can still do the screening and how much it costs for the whole admission phase( From screening to payment of fees)
Also, If there are any whatsapp groups that for my dept or the Msc in general please add me up : 08137862085.

Any reply or quotes will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by dav1002(m): 4:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
Afriqan:

Lmao
Leave this guys alone
I've told them before to chill
My lecturer said this, my pg coordinator said that

Any info thats needed will be posted on the schools website

No school will commence lectures when all students haven't been admitted supplementary list sef never come out yet

So if some people want lectures to begin as their blood dey hot them fit organise their own themselves

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by WestsideSamson: 4:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
please who has information about PGD in computer science, I intend to apply for the 2020/2021 session with my degree in Human Anatomy.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Angie111: 5:05pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please who has any information on what to do next after screening for MBA 2020/2021 session.

Also, is there any deadline for payment of tuition and other fees?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by braine(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2021
Angie111:
Please who has any information on what to do next after screening for MBA 2020/2021 session.

Also, is there any deadline for payment of tuition and other fees?

Join the MBA group
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by braine(m): 5:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
Mariamk

Join the MBA group

https://chat. whatsapp.com /HnP7dGS1BKSDw1MyEVBhgl
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 04, 2021
dav1002:

Lmao
Leave this guys alone

No school will commence lectures when all students haven't been admitted supplementary list sef never come out yet

So if some people want lectures to begin as their blood dey hot them fit organise their own themselves

LOL... They fail to realise that the admins and lecturers are all in on the gimmicks. They just want everyone to pay first, knowing they wouldn't have a choice than to wait for the school afterwards.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by fribarton(m): 8:10pm On Aug 04, 2021
dav1002:

Lmao
Leave this guys alone

Lol. I tire for people oooo. The school management is yet to release any information as regards when classes will commence and people are already lecture commencement date. No matter what, lecture will start when the time comes. People should just be calming down.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by osasalfred4(m): 8:47pm On Aug 04, 2021
fribarton:

Lol. I tire for people oooo. The school management is yet to release any information as regards when classes will commence and people are already lecture commencement date. No matter what, lecture will start when the time comes. People should just be calming down.

To be sincere, some people are just behaving like they didn't do undergraduate and know how school system works, Senate have to to readjust the acedemic calender to include our set. Have u seen a school operating without acedemic calender? So we will just begin classes without knowing when lectures will start and end? No time table? No deadline published?

3 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Susky(m): 9:13pm On Aug 04, 2021
osasalfred4:

To be sincere, some people are just behaving like they didn't do undergraduate and know how school system works, Senate have to to readjust the acedemic calender to include our set. Have u seen a school operating without acedemic calender? So we will just begin classes without knowing when lectures will start and end? No time table? No deadline published?
we are only passing the information we heard from our PG coordinator, I don't know y you people are taking it personal.

2 Likes

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Susky(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2021
Una wey finished undergraduate and understand how school operate, make una nor vex, na we go do pass our self by passing a vital information we heard from the source.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by osasalfred4(m): 9:43pm On Aug 04, 2021
[quote author=Susky post=104434997]Una wey finished undergraduate and understand how school operate, make una nor vex, na we go do pass our self by passing a vital information we heard from the source.[/quote

Please don't get me Wrong, I didn't say u are not correct. Just wondering how it works for two sessions to be running concurrently and without acedemic calender.

1 Like

Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Yehudit: 10:20pm On Aug 04, 2021
Please is there anyone in the department of Cell Biology and Genetics here?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Angie111: 10:55pm On Aug 04, 2021
braine:

Join the MBA group

Thank you.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Angie111: 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2021
braine:

Join the MBA group

https://chat. whatsapp.com /HnP7dGS1BKSDw1MyEVBhgl

This is great.
Thank you very much.
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by Ejiadepeps: 7:39am On Aug 05, 2021
I have paid my full school fees, but each time I click on fill acceptance form, it will be saying pay acceptance fee first. What can I do guys?
Re: Unilag Postgraduate 2020/2021 Information Thread by FrankLampard: 8:31am On Aug 05, 2021
Ejiadepeps:
I have paid my full school fees, but each time I click on fill acceptance form, it will be saying pay acceptance fee first. What can I do guys?

You need to logout login back or click on one refresh button like that I have forgotten the name, but the button is placed on the same place where you pay your fees

(1) (2) (3) ... (71) (72) (73) (74) (75) (76) (77) ... (89) (Reply)

2018/2019 UNIBEN Admission Guide Thread. / ✿ Ambrose Alli University Ekpoma (AAU) 2016/2017 Aspirants Thread. / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2013/2014 Admission Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.