Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,474 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) (129499 Views)

15-Year-Old Virgin Girl Gang-Raped By 7 Men In Delta State (Disturbing Photos) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) / Man Kills His Friend, Rapes His Girlfriend In Front Of His Corpse (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Decolonel(m): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Konji na bastard. Why him no use Vaseline, Goya oil or Harpic to soapy?.

He must be castrated, have his testicles fried without oil and feed him with it.

In Naira Marley's voice, "say no to rape, and yes to soapy".
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Jobio1(f): 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
Justice must be served.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 20, 2019
;D2
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by ATTemi: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
I thought it was his funeral I read about!
Oluwasaeon:
I want to believe the man is dead by now
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Autotech312(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
Why the noise' is she a virgin? A 21 year old girl.....just curious.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
I don't know what is so special about sex that one have to rape . we are in a world where sex is now very cheap and readily available. only low self-esteem idiot will trying forcing their self on someone
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Kyase(m): 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
How many cloths she wear
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by itsme01: 5:09pm On Dec 20, 2019
shocked

some people are animals

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Glycosunde: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
kindly hang d animal by d balls and please make it very swift and later castrated him and feed him his balls with hot Coke
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Iamhappy: 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Very simple hand over the business to the girl n jail d bastard
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Mutemenot(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:
Where’s the graphic

U wan see the toto before u 're convinced

3 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Taraj01(m): 5:10pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmm
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Inhabitable1(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
AHHH

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Dupalmer: 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
Ok
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Zimmermann(m): 5:11pm On Dec 20, 2019
OP bring this case to segalink's attention on twitter ASAP

2 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
I want to believe the man is dead by now

Easy tiger...let the doctor finish his report. The rapist will get his.

I'm yet to understand why a man with a wife would stoop that low to rape his own cashier violently without thought of any consequences.
Does pussy have a controlling spirit or what?

Nawa o
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
OneCorner:
Where’s the graphic

More so, why will she wear dat kind of gown to her boss place Just saying ooooo

Nobody should quote me oo, I Dey smoke for now

You are a rapist

3 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
Some men are beasts clothed in human forms...just imagine this,most times it's even frustrating to lash a virgin willingly talk more of raping...how they manage to bear the girl's screaming baffles me,which may be similar to how buhari has been deafened towards NIGERIAN'S problems.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:12pm On Dec 20, 2019
undecided

Let me Guess this is happening in the South West again sad

Why always why lipsrsealed
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by HenryThegreat1(m): 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
I'm seeing two different gown.
She wear the two at the same time
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Alexaonfleek: 5:13pm On Dec 20, 2019
Hmm
So much blood everywhere
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by rollboy: 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
NaijaOlosho:
undecided
grin
czarina:
Animal! Thinking with his prick.
grin
czarina:
Animal! Thinking with his prick.
this one loud
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by salbis(m): 5:14pm On Dec 20, 2019
Very disgusting.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Did thet kill the boss?
Viewers' Discretion Advised) «
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by OneCorner: 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Aladegba:

You are a rapist
U are a very wise person oo
How do u know sef

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Bukasint(f): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Audio rape
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 5:15pm On Dec 20, 2019
Sonnobax15:
Dear op,you are a bloody dullard.There's nothing like *disvirgined* in the english lexicon but it's called *deflowered*...hope you're schooled....

You could easily have done that without describing him as a "bloody dullard"!!!...

Were you schooled with such insults??!... Na wa o.

2 Likes

Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:16pm On Dec 20, 2019
That man is an animal.
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by Sirlins(m): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
Useless people in real men's clothes, perverts all around. The world is Sodom and Nigeria is the new Gomorrah God save us all, fraud, robbery, rape, killed , was bombed , police , politics and even religion. What's in life again my people
Re: Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) by IhateInjustice(f): 5:18pm On Dec 20, 2019
bentwood85:
Hmmmm!!!!

Rape is really bad....

Maybe his wife can't satisfy him on bed..

Yes, blame the wife angry

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Abuja First Bank Robbery: See Faces Of Suspects Arrested (Pictures) / Pregnant Favour Daley Oladele Killed And Eaten By Her Boyfriend And His Mother / Meet Hauwa Yunus, The Kidnapper Who Lures Her Victims With Her Beauty (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.