Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,385 members, 7,819,393 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet (5802 Views)

Busola Dakolo And Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Rape Allegation: 5 Shocking Things / Timi Dakolo Reacts To Rape Of Wife, Busola By Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo / Is Timi Dakolo Accusing Biodun Fatoyinbo, COZA Pastor Of Sleeping With Virgins? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by djkotech(m): 8:31am On Dec 21, 2019
https://djkotech.com.ng/2019/12/21/davido-mock-biodun-fatoyinbo-coza-pastor-on-naira-marleys-tweet/

Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) and its Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo are yet to issue an apology or a public statement several days after Davido, Wizkid, and Tiwa Savage accused the church of fraudulently using their images to promote the church event.

Nigerian rapper Naira Marley has taken to social media to speak into existence one of his heart desires.

The ‘Soapy’ crooner, who recently dropped his EP, took to his Twitter page to speak on one of his songs, ‘Tesumole’, saying he believes he will be called by a pastor someday to perform the song.

Naira Marley tweeted;

“I know one pastor will call me to come to perform tesumole at their church soon.

“Shebi omo jesu ni iwo?”

See Davido's respond:

Get ready, Biodun Fatayinbo will call you soon to perform tesumole in one of his church event this December �

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by TheSourcerer: 8:37am On Dec 21, 2019
Not savage asf just two high dudes tweeting
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by nwamabo247(m): 8:43am On Dec 21, 2019
Even soapy on the church, May God have mercy on all of you
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Olalan(m): 9:09am On Dec 21, 2019
Quite unfortunate this is........... May God deliver us from fake pastors and prophets

4 Likes

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Cheryph200(m): 10:24am On Dec 21, 2019
God kniws everything ..so i cant judge anyone

3 Likes

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Unik3030: 10:35am On Dec 21, 2019
this guy no suppose call name Now, but what do I know self when pastor Don too lose guard

1 Like

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Aidejay(m): 10:38am On Dec 21, 2019
I no know wetin dey do me
Na risky I use sleep 4 night I still wake up this morning to risky risky ya body risky
D song don dey repeat for almost 8 hrs now
Odikwa risky
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Giddymoney(m): 11:01am On Dec 21, 2019
angry
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by seanwilliam(m): 11:59am On Dec 21, 2019
Chai! Dem too cast fatoyinbo, dem don turn am to washing basin

5 Likes

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Psimagestudio: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
angry
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by osamz007: 12:42pm On Dec 21, 2019
See casting
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Davash222(m): 12:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Just so uncalled for.. Childish!! Coming from a father of three. Smh

1 Like

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by BrutalJab: 1:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Davash222:
Just so uncalled for.. Childish!! Coming from a father of three. Smh

Wetin u don achieve with your maturity

Shake your head till it leaves your neck. Radarada

4 Likes

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Richdad50(m): 1:31pm On Dec 21, 2019
shocked

The shame that comes from carrying the cross and the one from iniquity are parallel. The latter has its fingerprints all over these.

When a man of faith lowers the weight of the cross, Jesus steps aside and Satan is allowed to inflict at once. The first thing he does is to ridicule that person and bring to nothing all your past good deeds.

The burden of ministry is not on the basis of works and organizing religious programs only, but also on the premise that before you lies the faith and fate of men and women who see God through you. If you hold this burden close to heart, you will rise above blameless before all men.

Richdad

4 Likes

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by nazablossom(f): 1:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
He who fetches ant infested firewood, invites lizards to a feast

2 Likes

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by 9jaBloke: 1:52pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wetin VP no go see for Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by powerhouse3(m): 2:13pm On Dec 21, 2019
CHURCH EVENT,.. this is deep ,if you can decode it,..

These people have bastardized the church,, but the gate of hell won't prevail neither.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by efembaba(m): 8:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
This is really sad.

1 Like

Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Netanya(f): 8:11pm On Dec 21, 2019
I'm already tired of this COZA's news jae
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by jcross19: 8:25pm On Dec 21, 2019
djkotech:
https://djkotech.com.ng/2019/12/21/davido-mock-biodun-fatoyinbo-coza-pastor-on-naira-marleys-tweet/

Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) and its Senior Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo are yet to issue an apology or a public statement several days after Davido, Wizkid, and Tiwa Savage accused the church of fraudulently using their images to promote the church event.

Nigerian rapper Naira Marley has taken to social media to speak into existence one of his heart desires.

The ‘Soapy’ crooner, who recently dropped his EP, took to his Twitter page to speak on one of his songs, ‘Tesumole’, saying he believes he will be called by a pastor someday to perform the song.

Naira Marley tweeted;

“I know one pastor will call me to come to perform tesumole at their church soon.

“Shebi omo jesu ni iwo?”

See Davido's respond:

Get ready, Biodun Fatayinbo will call you soon to perform tesumole in one of his church event this December �
see as this pastor is molesting his call ? the man has turned his to club house he deserved the mockery.
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by jendhorlee(m): 8:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
it's what he could do
what else would i be surprised at after using wizkid, davido and tiwa savage albeit through cunny means to promote a church program ?
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by DonBenny77(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
When Pastor shit for church
Pikin dem go carry am play grin
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by Slimguy0(m): 7:02am On Dec 22, 2019
Attention is like Crack.... This man should just try lay low for a while abeg
Re: Davido Mock Biodun Fatoyinbo (coza Pastor) On Naira Marley's Tweet by idiege12(m): 7:23am On Dec 22, 2019
Naira Marley is a Muslim. I don't expect anything more from him. Davido is a big foooooooool. If he had made jest of the Muslims, Naira Marley won't support.

(1) (Reply)

”girls Don’t Need Big Penis This Days”- Tiwa Savage Share Her Sex Life(video). / Broda Shaggi Cries Bitterly After He Was Extorted By Touts Who Damaged His Car ( / More Photos From Chinedu(aki)ikedieze's Traditional Wedding With Nneoma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.