Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:14 AM

I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders (721 Views)

Graphic pic, please nairalanders please help save a dying aunty from cancer pls / UPDATED: Please Nairalanders, I humbly solicit for your help ! / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:32am On Dec 21, 2019
Please, I'm copy-pasting it everywhere because I really need a job. Please don't mind my pidgin English...
God bless everyone here. Please, blessed Nairalanders please I need a job for the sake of my family, please. My 2 little kids are hungry and hunger wants to collect my kids from me, please. I can do any job as long as money will come out of it to feed my family. My story is a very long story that I can't even start explaining it all because it might occupy 10 pages. But in short, well, I was duped all in the name of fighting for the greener-pastures and for the betterment of myself and my family (Good life for my kids especially) I sold everything I had and trusted this man who happened to be a coach to someone I know so very close and he promised to help me process some working/traveling documents to Canada with a job. Based on someone I know for a long period of time and with trust, I followed up and submitted all he asked me to submit. Tears always flow whenever I remember or start explaining how everything went. I am a hustler right from my childhood, struggling so hard to help my family my parents and my younger once. I am not getting older, I'm 33yrs old no educational opportunities due to financial crisis right from my background but I struggle so hard to make sure I cover the shame in my family. And now I am married to a beautiful lady and God has blessed us with 2 kids a girl and a boy 3/1 years old. This year 2019 has been the worst year of my life but still yet for the sake of my kids I'm still pushing so hard but right now, I'm stocked and hooked. I'm a very good driver, I have some experience in house building, car dealing. I have begged everyone I know that are rich if they can help me to get a SIENNA space car for an interstate transportation on a higher purchase agreement and I am ready to take an oath with this person and also take him/her down to my community home town where I came from which no matter what I will never run away from my home town and no one will ever want to be disgraced in his home town. My wife and my kids are in Lagos hungry and crying I couldn't bear it anymore I followed a tanker to meet an engineer who promised I will work on his site but refused to send me transport to come over. And on getting here we worked for a few days and the owner of the house (site) asked us to stop because his wife has cancer which he wants to focus on. Now I'm stuck here in Abuja sleeping in an uncompleted building but my wife doesn't know about it. Every day I move around looking for any site where they are working building houses to ask if they will need a laborer or bricklayer or maybe if I'm blessed, a site supervisor because I'm good at that to make sure your materials are well used and maintained.
Please, Nairalanders I beg of you all to help me with any kind of job I'm smart and intelligent don't worry about my educational background my brain is sharper and ready to carry anything. Please I need a job I don't know if my phone number is allowed to be posted here but you can check my signature please my WhatsApp number is there call, text or WhatsApp please I need a job please I beg of you all please anything. My little kids are hungry please I based in Lagos but I'm stuck here in with. Please with any job anywhere in Nigeria I will find my way to come over, please WhatsApp me or drop me your contact I will message you, please.

And now the worse has happened please I'm hanging here in Abuja and homeless completely. The uncompleted building I was staying some men came in this evening and asked me to leave before Sunday��� please remember my previous post on how I got here and what I have been looking for. Please is there any helper who can accommodate me for a few days while I look for the job please I beg of you people. I have nothing on me don't even worry about feeding because I am not the type that eats I'm still worried about my family and seriously looking for a job as soon as possible please friends. So many people are promising to call and get back to me but now I don't know where to hide my head and wait for their replies and calls while I keep on searching for more please� � please I need an accommodation for may 1 or 2 weeks please I'm just stranded right now please help a brother, please. I can sleep and lay down anywhere just to hide my head please I beg of you all, please. I am still here in Abuja and I can come down anywhere you want to accommodate me by trailer overnight, please. You can read my other post please it has not been easy for me, please
Re: I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders by Helena6(f): 8:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
KINGYAGAA:
Please, I'm copy-pasting it everywhere because I really need a job. Please don't mind my pidgin English...
God bless everyone here. Please, blessed Nairalanders please I need a job for the sake of my family, please. My 2 little kids are hungry and hunger wants to collect my kids from me, please. I can do any job as long as money will come out of it to feed my family. My story is a very long story that I can't even start explaining it all because it might occupy 10 pages. But in short, well, I was duped all in the name of fighting for the greener-pastures and for the betterment of myself and my family (Good life for my kids especially) I sold everything I had and trusted this man who happened to be a coach to someone I know so very close and he promised to help me process some working/traveling documents to Canada with a job. Based on someone I know for a long period of time and with trust, I followed up and submitted all he asked me to submit. Tears always flow whenever I remember or start explaining how everything went. I am a hustler right from my childhood, struggling so hard to help my family my parents and my younger once. I am not getting older, I'm 33yrs old no educational opportunities due to financial crisis right from my background but I struggle so hard to make sure I cover the shame in my family. And now I am married to a beautiful lady and God has blessed us with 2 kids a girl and a boy 3/1 years old. This year 2019 has been the worst year of my life but still yet for the sake of my kids I'm still pushing so hard but right now, I'm stocked and hooked. I'm a very good driver, I have some experience in house building, car dealing. I have begged everyone I know that are rich if they can help me to get a SIENNA space car for an interstate transportation on a higher purchase agreement and I am ready to take an oath with this person and also take him/her down to my community home town where I came from which no matter what I will never run away from my home town and no one will ever want to be disgraced in his home town. My wife and my kids are in Lagos hungry and crying I couldn't bear it anymore I followed a tanker to meet an engineer who promised I will work on his site but refused to send me transport to come over. And on getting here we worked for a few days and the owner of the house (site) asked us to stop because his wife has cancer which he wants to focus on. Now I'm stuck here in Abuja sleeping in an uncompleted building but my wife doesn't know about it. Every day I move around looking for any site where they are working building houses to ask if they will need a laborer or bricklayer or maybe if I'm blessed, a site supervisor because I'm good at that to make sure your materials are well used and maintained.
Please, Nairalanders I beg of you all to help me with any kind of job I'm smart and intelligent don't worry about my educational background my brain is sharper and ready to carry anything. Please I need a job I don't know if my phone number is allowed to be posted here but you can check my signature please my WhatsApp number is there call, text or WhatsApp please I need a job please I beg of you all please anything. My little kids are hungry please I based in Lagos but I'm stuck here in with. Please with any job anywhere in Nigeria I will find my way to come over, please WhatsApp me or drop me your contact I will message you, please.

And now the worse has happened please I'm hanging here in Abuja and homeless completely. The uncompleted building I was staying some men came in this evening and asked me to leave before Sunday��� please remember my previous post on how I got here and what I have been looking for. Please is there any helper who can accommodate me for a few days while I look for the job please I beg of you people. I have nothing on me don't even worry about feeding because I am not the type that eats I'm still worried about my family and seriously looking for a job as soon as possible please friends. So many people are promising to call and get back to me but now I don't know where to hide my head and wait for their replies and calls while I keep on searching for more please� � please I need an accommodation for may 1 or 2 weeks please I'm just stranded right now please help a brother, please. I can sleep and lay down anywhere just to hide my head please I beg of you all, please. I am still here in Abuja and I can come down anywhere you want to accommodate me by trailer overnight, please. You can read my other post please it has not been easy for me, please

Do you want to come back to Lagos? I yes, I can buy you bus ticket. Do you want to check the PLENTYWAKA bus business by Farmcrowdy(Crowdyvest). They appear to have a hire-purchase plan.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2019
Helena6:

Do you want to come back to Lagos? I yes, I can buy you bus ticket. Do you want to check the PLENTYWAKA bus business by Farmcrowdy(Crowdyvest). They appear to have a hire-purchase plan.
Yes please and may God bless you. Please ma can I chat you on WhatsApp � �
Re: I Need Your Help Please Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:26pm On Dec 24, 2019
Hello ma please I didn't hear from you ���because I have just today by evening to move out of this place which I don't even know where to face like this���
Helena6:

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Explain This To My Kids ? / Things To Teach Your Kids At Early Age / Can You Answer This Interview Question?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.