Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,092 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:27 AM

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help! Please, I Beat My Wife (31984 Views)

I Beat My Husband Because He Orders Me Around, Woman Tells Court / "I Beat My Wife Everyday, Yet We Are The Best Couple On Earth" – Pastor Jackson / I Beat My Wife. What Would You Have Done Differently In My Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 1:01am On May 29, 2019
I am a woman beater (twice), I have failed, I've got anger management issues, I am jobless, I am a drop out, I hit my woman on her 24th Birthday at about past 10 p.m. I failed her, I broke her, I love her, she didn't deserve it, no woman does, I let my anger get the better side of me, I am hurt, I can't forgive myself, I've got suicidal thoughts, I need help, a psychologist, I need a mentor.

Tonight, I am broken, I have lost it. This isn't who I am.

Mods please help move to front-page.

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 1:11am On May 29, 2019
Ehya.
I'm not married I can't say.
Try your best not to hit her, transfer your anger to something or just leave the house for a while.

I remember then when I get angry at someone instead of hitting the person, I hit my hand on wall. Today, I don't even hit on wall anymore, I just leave for the moment.
Well....

Check my siggy

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by yungmayor02(m): 1:40am On May 29, 2019
Hmm...The Lord is your strength
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Offpoint1: 1:41am On May 29, 2019
You're not a woman beater bro, women beaters have no remorse like you did. You're just broke and frustrated.

When responsibilities keeps piling up like my ex-GF unwashed pants, and your account balance keeps dropping down like my landlord daughter's IQ, London Bridge or the Biblical Wall of Jericho... then frustration sets in and the first symptom is ANGER and the closest and weakest available person at that moment you'll definitely vent it on.

That suicidal thought is a wonderful decision, but not the solution.

Fix your shít together before ever considering marriage as a guy. Don't be deceived by those illusions call love, poverty is an antidote to love. Once that P guy sets in, every dose of love you've taken would be cleared out instanta.

I believe before you might have raised your hands on her, she must have said something that offended you. Understand it's not easy for her too, she's enduring and at the same time going through the same thing you're going through. Women are special beings, they weren't meant to suffer. If you're not meeting up her needs, she's frustrated just as you are... little things might pissed her off and same applicable to you.

My advice to you is... both of you should go on a long time break, while you fix your life financially, emotionally and mentally.

If poverty can make one querelled his creator, then I can't blame one for hitting his partner.

There is a day I took a shovel and headed straight to my dad grave and nearly dug him out, just to asked him why he died broke.

LAS LAS GOD GO PUNISH POVERTY.

The guy after the guy below me is a known clown here and I belong to his team too, but for unknown reasons we're saying something nice to op... Op you'll make it.

422 Likes 49 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by anonymuz(m): 1:46am On May 29, 2019
Work on you anger by walking away from the scene or keep quiet while misunderstanding is with you and anyone. Listen and pick points. We can't always be right. Please apologise to her. Understanding na the koko

Like the brother above me said, work on getting better financially, women will always respect you when you are balanced.

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 1:49am On May 29, 2019
There is nothing worse than financial frustration. All I see here is a Woman, claiming to be a Man Wife Beater.

In your write-up, you want to sound pathetic, pitied, garner sympathy; but you forgot that in this life, nobody cares about you.

You are jobless, a drop-out, frustrated, etc. (Nice qualities).

But let me tell you what is frustration;

Frustration is when you wake up and realize that you are old, frail, weak, with lots of regrets about things you should have done that you didn't do.

A wise man once said; "know your weaknesses and compensate them with your strengths"

You have your hands, you type good English, you are able-bodied, you can even beat a woman - which shows that every part of your body is functional.

What have you done with them?

Life will become a better place for you if you apologize to her and channel your anger towards becoming a millionaire by December.

Don't ask me how, just find a way.

If your thoughts are focused on how to make money - I mean plenty of them, you won't even have time for your wife; talk less of beating her.

I don't really like helping people, but send me a PM - let's talk!

240 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by anonymuz(m): 2:12am On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:
There is nothing worse than financial frustration. All I see here is a Woman, claiming to be a Man Wife Beater.

In your write-up, you want to sound pathetic, pitied, garner sympathy; but you forgot that in this life, nobody cares about you.

Frustration is when you wake up and realize that you are old, frail, weak, with lots of regrets about things you should have done that you didn't do.

A wise man once said; "know your weaknesses and compensate them with your strengths"

You have your hands, you type good English, you are able-bodied, you can even beat a woman - which shows that every part of your body is functional.

Life will become a better place for you if you apologize to her and channel your anger towards becoming a millionaire by December.

If your thoughts are focused on how to make money - I mean plenty of them, you won't even have time for your wife; talk less of beating her.

all he need is to to be determined to make money...you said it all

5 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Oche211(m): 7:03am On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

1 Like

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by sisisioge: 7:31am On May 29, 2019
Just calm down first...calm...yeah calm. Get a piece of paper and write...keep writing. Then look at her...talk...talk...talk.

How do we address you anger, what triggers it? Whew...many people are in dire circumstances now because they couldn't control themselves. Control please...control yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by IamD18: 7:58am On May 29, 2019
When next you are angry, go and hit a soldier!

22 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by ImaIma1(f): 9:14am On May 29, 2019
When your guys anger you, do you beat them? Why not? Because you know they could brush you?

Why don't you extend the same restraint you show with your friends to your wife? The one you promised to love and cherish. The one that you have become one with.

It's not rocket science to refrain from hitting people that cannot match your strength. It takes a sound mind and self control.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Oyindidi(f): 9:18am On May 29, 2019
After the first 2 lines I knew you are suicidal. No go kill yourself and stop condemning yourself.

9 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by keepingmum: 9:55am On May 29, 2019
yes, you a woman beater and you are not remorseful

You didnt hit out once, but TWICE meaning it will happen again and again

Rather than reflecting and willing to change - you choose to blame it on joblessness and et al making it someone or something else's fault that you are violent

You are claiming suicide, suicide/depression is the new malaria amongst nigerian youths - have you seen the economy of zimbabwe, Haiti and co? Did you check the stats on Mental health in those countries?

There are lots of jobless men who have been rejected and disappointed yet do not hit out or lash out - you are a failure and should be ashamed of your self

Learn to accept your faults AND learn to be willing to change -----dont go about accepting your faults whilst demanding people should accept you "for whom you are"

If i was your girl, i would tell her to walk, because life never gets easier and if you are already "crumbling" with these challenges, what would you then do with future challenges?

Its even WORSE knowing that you have hit 2 different women in supposed "loving" relationships with you, SHAME!!

11 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 10:58am On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

PM sent.

I apologized to her over and over and over and over, she's okay now, she only accepted to talk to me properly this morning and also apologized for the disrespect and not wanting to own up to it, which was what triggered the anger.

I told her not to apologize though, hitting her outweighed the disrespect, I guess I just lost it probably because I had restrained my self a lot of times, even when it was worse than what transpired last night, I restrained myself last night too, but she came back and it was all provocations. In all, I was wrong and shouldn't have hit her, I know better now.

I'd do better next time, thank you.

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 11:01am On May 29, 2019
sisisioge:
Just calm down first...calm...yeah calm. Get a piece of paper and write...keep writing. Then look at her...talk...talk...talk.

How do we address you anger, what triggers it? Whew...many people are in dire circumstances now because they couldn't control themselves. Control please...control yourself.

Thank you. I'm better now, at least she's not so mad at me anymore.

Disrespect, insincerity, lies...a whole lot of things trigger the anger, hitting her was not justified, though she got quite abusive. I should have known she was just being a woman. I know better now and would never do that to any woman again, I mean any woman, ever again.

19 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 11:06am On May 29, 2019
Oyindidi:
After the first 2 lines I knew you are suicidal. No go kill yourself and stop condemning yourself.

That's why I'm speaking out, seeking for help, it is not a bad way to go, there are lots of things to learn when one speaks out.

I'm sure there are other persons going through same and wanting to speak up, if they see the way you respond, it would discourage them and they may continue to live that life till they damage themselves or others.

Wasn't an easy task for me to put this up here, time to hit "submit" and my thumb was shaking.

Be nice, it doesn't cost a thing.

Cheers

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by BiafranBushBoy: 11:12am On May 29, 2019
BuBuB:

PM sent.

I apologized to her over and over and over and over, she's okay now, she only accepted to talk to me properly this morning and also apologized for the disrespect and not wanting to own up to it, which was what triggered the anger.

I told her not to apologize though, hitting her outweighed the disrespect, I guess I just lost it probably because I had restrained my self a lot of times, even when it was worse than what transpired last night, I restrained myself last night too, but she came back and it was all provocations. In all, I was wrong and shouldn't have hit her, I know better now.

I'd do better next time, thank you.

Hiting her is an end product of the main cause.

I guess you didn't read my contribution well.

Goodluck then.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 11:14am On May 29, 2019
keepingmum:
yes, you a woman beater and you are not remorseful

You didnt hit out once, but TWICE - meaning it will happen again and again

Rather than reflecting and willing to change - you choose to blame it on joblessness and et al making it someone or something else's fault that you are violent

You are claiming suicide, suicide/depression is the new malaria amongst nigerian youths - have you seen the economy of zimbabwe, Haiti and co? Did you check the stats on Mental health in those countries?

There are lots of jobless men who have been rejected and disappointed yet do not hit out or lash out - you are a failure and should be ashamed of your self

Learn to accept your faults AND learn to be willing to change -----dont go about accepting your faults whilst demanding people should accept you "for whom you are"

If i was your girl, i would tell her to walk, because life never gets easier and if you are already "crumbling" with these challenges, what would you then do with future challenges?

It's okay for you to talk this way. I know how I feel and to be honest, it is not subject to your opinion, I had to speak up because I needed someone to talk to or someone to help out. I cannot be the problem and the solution at the same time. I am human, I am not perfect, I've got flaws and the best I can do is seek help.

It's okay if you cannot be of help, it's okay if you feel hurt and offended. It's okay if you were my girl and you walk away.

It's my first time of hitting her in the two years we've been together, that I said I've done it twice didn't mean it was to the same person.

I have not blamed my actions on any of the things I mentioned, it is my current state and I was only being honest.

It's not who I am, I know who I am.

Love and light.

24 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 11:16am On May 29, 2019
BiafranBushBoy:

Hiting her is an end product of the main cause.

I guess you didn't read my contribution well.

Goodluck then.

I agree it is.

Your contribution was very well received.

Please help if you can, it would go a long way, it would be highly appreciated.

8 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:01pm On May 29, 2019
You are correct, I keep saying that the only reason men beat their wives or gf, Is because they know the women may not be able to fight back. If men and women had equal strength, men would always think twice before hitting a woman.
ImaIma1:
When your guys anger you, do you beat them? Why not? Because you know they could brush you?

Why don't you extend the same restraint you show with your friends to your wife? The one you promised to love and cherish. The one that you have become one with.

It's not rocket science to refrain from hitting people that cannot match your strength. It takes a sound mind and self control.

8 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by LilMissFavvy(f): 1:03pm On May 29, 2019
Oga, if you can't control anger or refrain from beating you wife why not forget about marriage and remain single? If you kill someone's daughter, they will hang you to death.
BuBuB:
I am a woman beater (twice), I have failed, I've got anger management issues, I am jobless, I am a drop out, I hit my woman on her 24th Birthday at about past 10 p.m. I failed her, I broke her, I love her, she didn't deserve it, no woman does, I let my anger get the better side of me, I am hurt, I can't forgive myself, I've got suicidal thoughts, I need help, a psychologist, I need a mentor.

Cc: lalasticlala
Dominique
Seun

10 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by chii8(f): 1:16pm On May 29, 2019
Please, the next time you are tempted to beat someone's daughter, remember your sis and mom...

As per being jobless, there's always something to do except you are ill.(we always won't let our ego go,humbly look around you,there will be something to do,it might not be enough but it will go a long way)

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
LilMissFavvy:
Oga, if you can't control anger or refrain from beating you wife why not forget about marriage and remain single? If you kill someone's daughter, they will hang you to death.

Should remaining single be the solution or seeking help? Coz that's what I'm doing exactly. If you can, help, if you can't, just pass

It's okay to bash me, if it makes you feel better.

Let me point out that this is the last response to negative comments.

People need to read and understand the message properly, I guess you didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Deepfeel(m): 1:38pm On May 29, 2019
I don't blame you op I blame the lady for not leaving you sad

4 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Nobody: 2:15pm On May 29, 2019
sad
Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by IamSoProlific: 2:15pm On May 29, 2019
It's a simple thing, visit a night club, when you see a man with a girl, spank the girl real hard for nyash...

The guy plus bouncers go reset your brain cus that's the only thing you need as it stands now, since perhaps your supposed wife no get brothers wey go do am for you for free.

PS:- most wives might be crazy for home, but from all indications, the cause is all yours.

Some issue no need much solution.
Comeback and share the testimony.

You're welcome!

9 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Mariangeles(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
Did you grow up in an abusive home ? ...or else, it would never have crossed your mind to hit her

3 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by vastolord4(m): 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
So u want us to unbeat her?

Dude! The only way for you to forgive yourself is to forgive yourself..
Kneel down and beg her.. if I were u I would steal her money and buy a gift for her.. lol..
Don't mind me.. just beg her

7 Likes

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by Pidginwhisper: 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
shocked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help! Please, I Beat My Wife by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:16pm On May 29, 2019
BuBuB:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cheating Husband From Benue State Destroys Family With HIV/AIDS (must Read) / Here Are 4 Essential Things A Man Must Possess Before Marriage. / Marriage Vs. The Single Life: Who Has It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.