Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,947 members, 7,835,157 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide (620 Views)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS / Desperate Taraba Man Climbs Mast To Get TB Joshua's Attention / Man climbs Mast ,to Commit Suicide Unless TB Joshua Intervenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by Miracleboy2019: 12:20pm On Dec 21, 2019
OFFICIAL STATEMENT BY PROPHET T.B. JOSHUA:

I was on the air. I arrived this morning and learned a man climbed a telecommunications mast in Taraba State and made a demand that he would only come down if I intervened in his life.

Brother, this is not right for somebody who knows the power of prayer. I know this is temptation. Before taking such decision, you could have called or come to see the man you are demanding for prayers from. We receive millions of calls every day and welcome everyone who seek for prayers and deliverance.

Brother, come down and let us pray. I repeat, come down, I am at your service!

We are waiting to see you.
Over to you partners in Taraba State, Nigeria and all over the world.

1 Share

Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by misterjosh(m): 12:24pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wonders
Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by beresponsible(m): 12:30pm On Dec 21, 2019
Madness in the land

Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by tchidi066(f): 12:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
Now this is hilarious grin grin grin
Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 21, 2019
Wow! Imes will have a lot to deal with when he comes...
If you know, you know grin cheesy
Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by nzeobi(m): 12:43pm On Dec 21, 2019
Frustration in the land is much
Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by Davash222(m): 12:49pm On Dec 21, 2019
That 'come down let us pray' fit make that guy jump sef.
Re: T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide by Kylekent59: 1:09pm On Dec 21, 2019
Who else thinks it's staged?

Whatever, the last day shall tell who is who, what is what, and which is which.

(1) (Reply)

Winners Chapel To Still Hold Service Tomorrow? / Reno Omokri Attacked After ‘disrespecting’ Prophet Muhammad / Buhari's Govt Orders The Arrest/jail Of Anambra Prophect Odumeje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.