Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,790 members, 7,813,617 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS (7237 Views)

Reno Omokri Replies Christians On 'Jesus Mother Of Mary' Mosque / T B Joshua Replies Man Who Climbs Mast To Commit Suicide / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Biafra1stson: 6:27pm On Mar 27, 2020

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by misreal(m): 6:30pm On Mar 27, 2020
Hmmm..
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Officialgarri: 6:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
I like this man.

But I just want to see how this corona will disappear today grin

I guess his followers will say " he didn't mention the year. He just said 27th march. It could be 2030" cheesy

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Officialgarri: 6:33pm On Mar 27, 2020
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Ezemust: 6:34pm On Mar 27, 2020
The way of the spirit is beyond athiest

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Professorcplus(m): 6:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
I don tire for this man new. He's even competing with Corona virus. Just want to trend. Nothing more!

3 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by viccipedia: 6:38pm On Mar 27, 2020
Let’s see how far these pastors can go to remain relevant...

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

I guess his followers will say " he didn't mention the year. He just said 27th march. It could be 2030" cheesy

No, he will tell you God changed his mind

2 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Funaki: 8:12pm On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

They said he wasn't talking about coronavirus. Maybe he was talking about malaria

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by kingxsamz(m): 8:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

Most of his gullible followers are saying he didn't mention Coronavirus, meanwhile it was posted on his YouTube channel @Emmanuel TV, about his prophecy on the virus.
Dumb folks...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by kingxsamz(m): 8:32pm On Mar 27, 2020
Funaki:

They said he wasn't talking about coronavirus. Maybe he was talking about malaria

No bro...
He was talking about gonorrhea.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:19pm On Mar 27, 2020
see this man talking smokescreen ARRANT NONSENSE!!!!

[img]https://media./images/0807687853fb0bd93a74d269d1cfed68/tenor.gif[/img]

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Buliwyf: 9:25pm On Mar 27, 2020
kingxsamz:

Most of his gullible followers are saying he didn't mention Coronavirus, meanwhile it was posted on his YouTube channel @Emmanuel TV, about his prophecy on the virus.
Dumb folks...

Lol dude. You have TB Joshua by the balls. grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Nobody: 9:37pm On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

lol the tin go come shock you say true true 27th March 2030 na him the virus go disappear ���

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by hakeem4(m): 9:55pm On Mar 27, 2020
Funaki:

grin grin grin
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Ladiesdoctor(m): 9:56pm On Mar 27, 2020
A Prophet is not recognized in his home town.

God bless TB Joshua

4 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Shellsploit: 10:01pm On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

U say wetin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by CAPSLOCKED: 10:16pm On Mar 27, 2020
Funaki:

I WAS AT THE SERVICE LIVE THAT DAY, AND IT WAS MALARIA TRULY.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by CoronaVirusPros: 10:20pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

[/s]
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by CoronaVirusPros: 10:31pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
[/s]
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by malvisguy212: 10:53pm On Mar 27, 2020
Officialgarri:
I like this man.

listen, prophecy not fulfill doesn't mean the pastor is fake, Prophecy comes from God, and the same God can decide to avert the judgment. The prophecy of the destruction of Nineveh, did it come to pass? No, does it make Jonah a fake prophet? No. The people of Nineveh go into prayer and supplication to God, hence God averted His judgment. Are we ready to go into prayers and supplication to God?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Officialgarri: 11:24pm On Mar 27, 2020
malvisguy212:
listen, prophecy not fulfill doesn't mean the pastor is fake, Prophecy comes from God, and the same God can decide to avert the judgment. The prophecy of the destruction of Nineveh, did it come to pass? No, does it make Jonah a fake prophet? No. The people of Nineveh go into prayer and supplication to God, hence God averted His judgment. Are we ready to go into prayers and supplication to God?
Don't get me wrong. I never said the pastor is fake.

However, our case is quite different from that of Nineveh. In the case of Nineveh, destruction was averted because they turned their ways.

In our case, it was prophesied that pestilence will leave but we have 5 more confirmed cases today.

8 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Bacteriologist(m): 11:29pm On Mar 27, 2020
malvisguy212:

Dem don come grin

Pastor foot soldiers will defend anything.

10 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by kingxsamz(m): 11:35pm On Mar 27, 2020
malvisguy212:

So according to you, God decided to postpone the date the virus will disappear, while innocent people keep dying? cheesy
You're making it sound like your God is not even sure of what he wants to do.

7 Likes

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by CoronaVirusPros: 11:54pm On Mar 27, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:

Don't get me wrong. I never said the pastor is fake.

However, our case is quite different from that of Nineveh. In the case of Nineveh, destruction was averted because they turned their ways.

In our case, it was prophesied that pestilence will leave but we have 5 more confirmed cases today.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by faceland: 12:51am On Mar 28, 2020
This is my take (why it is fulfilled):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-pLHtOdZiY
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by Gadafii: 5:00am On Mar 28, 2020
It is also very very important that we remember that in that his prophecy,he said the cure won't be medicine,that it will go the way it came

We are waiting shaa grin
malvisguy212:

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by OtemAtum: 7:17am On Mar 28, 2020
Hmm
But come to think of it, how can Jehovah who is in a spiritual cage currently be able to take away Corona Virus from his confinement? Las Las, science medicine is the way.

Aferk 29: 32, 33

32. I do not want to say this, but I shall do so; you have heard that you should not mix religion with the matter of health. I also add this; do not mix religion with the matter of business.
33. For whatever you mix religion with shall not succeed. For many great nations have been brought down by religion.

1 Like

Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by MuttleyLaff: 7:49am On Mar 28, 2020
Biafra1stson:
He is live on YouTube
h ttps://youtu.be/SQIwv1NnrQ4

delishpot:
Reno, this is not worth your time. I mean debunk but asking Bubu to do pushup? We all know the man is old na. He did his when he was in position to do pushups.

The problem is not about funding. The problem Nigeria has is about top bosses and cabal in govt institutions embezzlement. The govt is so corrupt that it can not fight corruption with clean hands. Its like a mother whose child steals but she does her best to prevent other people's children from stealing her money.

If you hear how much the govt has spent on these institutions from time immemorial, you will be shocked. So, let all man be held accountable.
Reno Omokirikiri did 20 push ups to shame his haters, posting fake news he has coronavirus and after completing the show off, threw the gauntlet down at PMB, that he too should come on social media to do similar or same, to show he too is healthy, fit and have no coronavirus.

Now, TBJ, just there in that clip, did 15 or was it 16 easily done push ups. Well done. Not bad considering he is defo older than Reno.

COVID-19 has so many subtle lessons it is teaching, but so many for the trees, can't see woods. Very good wholesome right from the start, straight through to the end broadcast, hence my like.
Re: Tb Joshua Replies Critics As He Is Live Now PICS by johnkey: 7:50am On Mar 28, 2020
Just two seconds of quick thought before that statement would have saved him from this embarrassment.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Happy Easter To Every Nairaland Member! / Tell Your Dream Let Me Interpret. / Why Do Atheists Desist From Answering This Question ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.