Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:12 PM

My Love Letter To Facebook - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / My Love Letter To Facebook (949 Views)

What Happen To Facebook? / What Is Happening To Facebook This Night? / Help! Help!got Virus/ Limware On My Laptop,according To Facebook Team (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Love Letter To Facebook by thweraja10: 6:37pm On Nov 29, 2010
An open letter to facebook
My dear facebook, its been a long time that ive been trying to tell you this. Why did you do to my privacy that makes the whole world wanna poke me. You added me as a friend only to expose me to the dangers of this world. If i should ignore your friendship people would say im not social thats why u are called, a social networking site.The more i tried deleting old messages the more you send more notifications. I wanna leave u but i end up spending over 8 hours online daily. I just cant do without you my facebook. Keep up the good works. I will always be by your side like ive always been over the 4 years since i register with you and i promise to make this xmas a special one like we've been doing it for over 4 years. Yours truely Meeeeeeeeeeeeee
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Woke4all(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2010
Nice one but i know it's Ctrl C and Ctrl V wink
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by 190: 6:44pm On Nov 29, 2010
control copy control tooth paste!! angry
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Nobody: 6:47pm On Nov 29, 2010
op dont u think the 8hrs are being wasted?
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Dsense(m): 6:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
OP,
Perfect Copy And Paste . . . . . . .U think u can fly like A G6? tongue
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Phate07(m): 7:10pm On Nov 29, 2010

This is Nairaland and not Facebook. Pls do another Ctrl C and paste it on Fb.
undecided
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by thweraja10: 7:23pm On Nov 29, 2010
Nice one but i know it's Ctrl C and Ctrl V

Sorry its not copy and paste as u thoughy it was just a product of my imagination. I posted it on my wall on facebook i just decided to share it here. Ok search and see if u are gonna seee anything like this. If you think hard u will get results. Chikenah!!!
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by thweraja10: 7:27pm On Nov 29, 2010
control copy control tooth paste!! Angry

Now i understand what u guys mean by copy and paste u wanna update your profile on facebook with this. Hmmmmm sorry its too long you have to do it in batches.
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Phate07(m): 7:33pm On Nov 29, 2010

Ok bro, we believe you. cheesy

Ok, maybe not completely. angry
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Woke4all(m): 7:48pm On Nov 29, 2010
thweraja10:

Sorry its not copy and paste as u thoughy it was just a product of my imagination. I posted it on my wall on facebook i just decided to share it here. Ok search and see if u are gonna seee anything like this. If you think hard u will get results. Chikenah!!!
Prove me wrong by composing ur love letter to Nairaland. grin
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Phate07(m): 8:07pm On Nov 29, 2010
Woke4all:

Prove me wrong by composing your love letter to Nairaland. grin

Wicked! grin
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Phate07(m): 8:08pm On Nov 29, 2010

Poster bro we are waiting! cheesy cheesy
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by slap1(m): 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2010
8 hours on that boring fb? You got lotsa time, bro! One hour on Nairaland will enrich you more than a full day on fb.
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Phate07(m): 8:30pm On Nov 29, 2010
slap1:

8 hours on that boring fb? You got lotsa time, bro! One hour on Nairaland will enrich you more than a full day on fb.

True talk bro. Sadly, Fb has lost its appeal. It was better than this.
cry
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by slap1(m): 8:39pm On Nov 29, 2010
Woke4all:

Nice one but i know it's Ctrl C and Ctrl V wink
Away with the cynicism jor! If you can't compose that nondescript post, there are people who can break the record you set!
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by thweraja10: 8:56pm On Nov 29, 2010
Dear Nairaland,

Ive been looking for an opportunity to get close to you and to get to know you better . But the more i post the less i get to know you your numerous members. Your words are so harsh yet they are so irrestible cos sometimes they come from a loving heart who seldom cares or from a loving heart who is talking from experience. You even made some people a celebrity because of their post and comments no wonder the whole ladies is in love with 190 and Mr cock.
Thank you Nairaland for keeping my privacy cos even Seun does not know me and im unknown to you either when i post i seem invisible like the angels in the sky that gives me freedom to say whatever i wanna say. You made the moderators delete my post and and barn me whenever i misbehave and sometimes you give the moderators the power to to please their selfish desires. Though you are forum you still give room for people to hook up Omotola and 190 is a testimony.
Nairaland you are life in your own world cos you are diversified that why you have areas that covers all works of life. You started with technology cos thats describes how you were formed and came into existence in the first place. You then proceeded to entertainment where people of like mind delibrate you further moved on to the welcome and general section which is the peoples favorite. I would have wish to continue but you are so stingy that you wont pay me and at the end of the day you end up wasting my time by providing me with useful info i cant get any where. Thank you for being there for me whenever i need you.

Yours truely you anonymous friend
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by thweraja10: 8:58pm On Nov 29, 2010
Hahaha Nairalander you guys cant even wait for 20 mins will i just compose stuffs just like thats
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Woke4all(m): 9:09pm On Nov 29, 2010
^^
LWKMD,    You try sha.
shocked
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by PUMBA1(f): 10:33pm On Nov 29, 2010
thweraja10:

Dear Nairaland,

Ive been looking for an opportunity to get close to you and to get to know you better . But the more i post the less i get to know you your numerous members. Your words are so harsh yet they are so irrestible cos sometimes they come from a loving heart who seldom cares or from a loving heart who is talking from experience. You even made some people a celebrity because of their post and comments no wonder the whole ladies is in love with 190 and Mr cock.
Thank you Nairaland for keeping my privacy cos even Seun does not know me and im unknown to you either when i post i seem invisible like the angels in the sky that gives me freedom to say whatever i wanna say. You made the moderators delete my post and and barn me whenever i misbehave and sometimes you give the moderators the power to to please their selfish desires. Though you are forum you still give room for people to hook up Omotola and 190 is a testimony.
Nairaland you are life in your own world cos you are diversified that why you have areas that covers all works of life. You started with technology cos thats describes how you were formed and came into existence in the first place. You then proceeded to entertainment where people of like mind delibrate you further moved on to the welcome and general section which is the peoples favorite. I would have wish to continue but you are so stingy that you wont pay me and at the end of the day you end up wasting my time by providing me with useful info i cant get any where. Thank you for being there for me whenever i need you.

hmmm, In my mercies, I'll give 2 over 10.
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Phate07(m): 10:48pm On Nov 29, 2010

Too long! angry
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by Dsense(m): 10:50pm On Nov 29, 2010
Na wa ooo . . .WE DON HEAR tongue
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by ds700(m): 10:57pm On Nov 29, 2010
thweraja10:

Dear Nairaland,

Ive been looking for an opportunity to get close to you and to get to know you better . But the more i post the less i get to know you your numerous members. Your words are so harsh yet they are so irrestible cos sometimes they come from a loving heart who seldom cares or from a loving heart who is talking from experience. You even made some people a celebrity because of their post and comments no wonder the whole ladies is in love with 190 and  Mr cock.
Nairaland you are life in your own world cos you are diversified that why you have areas that covers all works of life. You started with technology  cos thats describes how you were formed and came into existence in the first place. You then proceeded to entertainment where people of like mind delibrate you further moved on to the welcome and general section which is the peoples favorite. I would have wish to continue but you are so stingy that you wont pay me and at the end of the day you end up wasting my time by providing me with useful info i cant get any where. Thank you for being there for me whenever i need you.

9 over 10,
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by 190: 11:43pm On Nov 29, 2010
10/10
Re: My Love Letter To Facebook by chelseabmw(m): 12:12am On Nov 30, 2010
good

(1) (Reply)

Stop Buying Recharge Cards For Browsing. / Iwp Servers For Just #1200 / Join The "nigerian Association Of Bulksms Providers"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.