Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) (894 Views)

Yul Edochie's 2nd Wife, Judy, Shares Christmas Photos Of Herself And Their Son / AY, His Brothers And Their Wives In Christmas Photos / 'I've Been Used To Spread Messages I Don’t Believe In— Kanye West Dumps Trump (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 21, 2019
Fast rising Musician popularly known as Alo innas has dropped a screen shot of his notifications... The singer shared this online on twitter with joy that, even though he is happy that kizz daniel is following him, nothing makes his day more interesting than a credit alert... In his words he wrote.
" the kind of love messages i want to be getting this month, credit alert of 100k before xmas, God I thank you, pls keep these love messages coming , " Don't send me happy Christmas or shit like lthat let your message come from my bank.... . P. S kizz daniel thanks but your follow no add to my account balance....

Re: The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by okirewaju(f): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
How can Mfon call someone 10 times undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by Shelloween(m): 9:10pm On Dec 21, 2019
I feel bad for Fumilayo
Re: The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by Feddytune: 9:19pm On Dec 21, 2019
Shelloween:
I feel bad for Fumilayo
I Feel bad for kizz Daniel
Re: The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by emeijeh(m): 11:50pm On Dec 21, 2019
Feddytune:

I Feel bad for kizz Daniel

The 18 minutes ago makes sense
Re: The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by seangy4konji: 12:17am On Mar 11, 2020
okirewaju:
How can Mfon call someone 10 times undecided undecided
are you single. ??
Re: The Kind Of Love Messages I Want This Christmas ( Photos) by okirewaju(f): 4:54pm On Mar 11, 2020
seangy4konji:
are you single. ??
Nah I'm not

(1) (Reply)

Iyabo Ojo Slams Blogger Who Accused Lola Alao Maltreating Late Actress Kids / Meet The Nigerian Man That Sacrificed His Children's Education To Train Others / 1milli Video Is The Closest Davido Can Get With Chioma Due To Legal Wife, Amanda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.