Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,391 members, 7,819,402 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:43 PM

BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT (270 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / God Have Sent Me To Safe The World But The World Will Not Believe Me / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT by STARGREEN(m): 10:33pm On Dec 21, 2019
On account of poor economic situation in the country so many things seems useless, yet it worth been kind to say thank God.

You are finding it difficult to buy items to celebrate the year end? Relax another year end will come and you will do better. So? Say thank God for it.

You can't believe that you haven't gotten a good job till now? Relax next year will be better so thank God for the opportunity to have your CV submitted and graduation for there's a prospect for every graduate.

You couldn't secure admission this year? Relax, next year will certainly be better so thank God.

You can't afford to travel to celebrate the year end in your village because of the hash economic situation? Certainly it hot but yet, relax and thank God for next year will be better.

You have no money to merry in this festive season and can't buy your favourite drink? Calm down. Visit friends and merry with them for next year will be better. Even if it's difficult to visit friends yet look for cold water and drink then thank God. Remember water is the best drink and those that drink alcoholic or beverage will still take water.

You are ending the year still single and age is catching up? Calm down, yours is by the corner just thank God. Remember also that marriage is for the living.

You are married yet no child? No sign of child coming soon? Relax and be glad to God, He can do it.

You are not promoted this year and so many challenges at work place? Calm down it will pass. So? Thank God for the job.

Your family is telling you of the things other parents bought for their families this season and you haven't been paid or any hope of getting the money to buy for them? Calm down first. Remember that they are telling it to you because the believe you can? So next year will be better hence you have to thank God and be happy.

You couldn't achieve your goals this year? Still living from hand to mouth? Relax and thank God that you are among the living till year end. Remember that a few of those you knew maybe dead before now, few are in the hospital. That you are healthy is the best way to end the year...show gratitude to God.

You have not been admitted in the hospital this year? You could afford to pay your rent and bills? Rejoice and be glad for your year ends well.

You are not happy on account of the fact that things didn't work as you wished? Never mind it shall be well.

You still think that because of how hard things are and there's no reason to be kind enough to say thank God?, visit the hospital, prisons, mortuary, correction centres/ rehabilitation perhaps you will see how rich your year be.

However bad things may seem to be in your mind, please ignore it and find time to merry, find time to rejoice, find time to dance, find time to give to the needy, find time to say THANK GOD. Believe you me, yes it worth it to thank God.

Finally almighty God be thou exalted, magnified, glorified. The omnipotent and omniscient God, King of kings and Lord the most high, in humility i say thank you, thou a sinner i am, cleans me of my sins and make me pure so that my humble thanks to you will be acceptable.

Father to any that are passing through any economic challenges open doors for them as your promise in Siracha11:21 that it is possible for You to make a poor man suddenly and instantly rich. May it be so to thy people.
SHALON

1 Like

Re: BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT by czarina(f): 10:57pm On Dec 21, 2019
Siracha? That's not in the Bible, is it?
Re: BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT by STARGREEN(m): 11:32pm On Dec 21, 2019
czarina:
Siracha? That's not in the Bible, is it?
Sirach is in Good News Bible.
Re: BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT by czarina(f): 11:47pm On Dec 21, 2019
STARGREEN:

Sirach is in Good News Bible.
In all my years (childhood) of using the Good News Bible, I never saw it.

I'll find one and check. Is this a recent addition though?
Re: BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT by STARGREEN(m): 12:03am On Dec 22, 2019
czarina:
In all my years (childhood) of using the Good News Bible, I never saw it.

I'll find one and check. Is this a recent addition though?
Page 70 on THE DEUTEROCANONICAL BOOKS/APOCRYPHA
Re: BELIEVE ME IT WORTH IT by czarina(f): 12:13am On Dec 22, 2019
STARGREEN:

Page 70 on THE DEUTEROCANONICAL BOOKS/APOCRYPHA
Ok! Never heard of the latter.

Time to George Jefferson my way out of the thread.

Thanks for your time.

(1) (Reply)

Evangelicals' Support Of Donald Trump By Deji Yesufu / There Is No Single Contradiction In The Bible / Lack Of Faith In GOD Is Why They Trust In their Idols & Man Made Weapons.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.