Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,274 members, 7,829,614 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' (3036 Views)

500-Level UNIBEN Student Shot Dead Inside School Premises / Gunmen Raid MOCPED, Lagos; Lecturer, Student Shot Dead / Auchi Poly Student Fights Lecturer For Not Allowing Her Write Exam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 11:39pm On Dec 21, 2019
A student of the federal Polytechnic Auchi has been reportedly shot dead by a police officer in Auchi Edo State.

The deceased identified as Godspower Ajayi, was a National Diploma Final Year Student of Federal Polytechnic, Auchi.

From the video below, a young lady who happens to be the sister of the deceased could be seen crying, narrating the incidence. According to her, her brother was accused of being a Yahoo boy, lamenting that her brother was innocent.

According to further witnesses as can be seen in the video, the deceased was forced to enter a police car after been accused of being a yahoo boy but refused which let to him being shot dead.

However, all efforts to reach the police Public relations officer Edo state command proved abortive.

Watch video here : https://www.dockaysworld.com.ng/young-promising-auchi-polytechnic-student-shot-dead-after-police-label-him-yahoo-boy-video/

Cc
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
Seun
Dominique

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Badabada(m): 5:53am On Dec 22, 2019
This is really sad, but one day be one day monkey o go market and d story go change.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by cassidy1996(m): 6:16am On Dec 22, 2019
Nigerian police nor be am
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Damsonkc(m): 7:56am On Dec 22, 2019
How long must we suffer these injustices? Even if he was one, is the punishment for such crime death? When will we ever get anything right in this country. My heart bleeds for his family.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by imiski(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2019
Thats why I never type/wish RIP for any police officer.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Minjim: 11:10am On Dec 22, 2019
We are not save in this country.

The NPF is gradually killing us daily

It's time we finish these bad eggs b4 they finish us.
This is what happens when you employ touts, armed robbers and political thugs as police
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 22, 2019
So called war against Yahoo fraud. Make sure to jail that officer.
Thanks
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by BabyApple(m): 12:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Rip bro
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Mraphel: 12:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Why did he refuse to enter the car?
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by great664(m): 12:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
My Alma Mater...

Journey Well Man...

I hope the Police Office will be prosecuted and handed same punishment.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by great664(m): 12:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mraphel:
Why did he refuse to enter the car?

Because of extortion or something like that.. we hear and see such report everyday...

But wait, not entering the car is a yardstick to shoot him dead? How many are they that they can't bundle him into their Hilux?

5 Likes

Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Mraphel: 12:45pm On Dec 22, 2019
great664:

Because of extortion or something like that.. we hear and see such report everyday...

But wait, not entering the car is a yardstick to shoot him dead? How many are they that they can't bundle him into their Hilux?
Not a yardstick but probably this crime would have been averted
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Kylekent59: 1:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Police is your friend.

I don't even know what to comment about the Nigeria's police because all had been said about them, nothing new to add.

Wipe off the tears sister, they can never escape "Karma", Nemesis shall hook up with the shooter that shot him.

I just hope he's innocent as she had said earlier.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by MISTAICEY02288(m): 1:47pm On Dec 22, 2019
Àwọn Oloriburuku cry angry

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by FVckmannabbQ: 2:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
Reason i no dey feel bad if calamities dey befall dem yeye npf.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by jumper524(m): 2:20pm On Dec 22, 2019
According to further witnesses as can be seen in the video, the deceased was forced to enter a police car after been accused of being a yahoo boy but refused which let to him being shot dead.
if say them dey write yahoo boy for face things for easy.
The boy should not have resist arrest for whatever reasons it spells negativity about him and the police would have more than enough reason to defend themselves, they can even claim he was going for their gun which could be a lie but believable in court.
Rip to the young lad

1 Like

Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by fireback: 2:34pm On Dec 22, 2019
last week, I was in sango ota(ogun state) when police men stopped me and my friend and started asking some waec questions, we manage to answer the ones we could. they latter demanded for our phones but luckily for me I had no Android with me, the only phone with me was a Nokia touch light. my friend show them his Android, they collected and went through it, immediately they saw one application name "Hangout" in the phone, they started screaming at the top of their voice causing scene everywhere and shouting Yahoo boy, Yahoo boy. this is n application that came with the phone, with Facebook app, WhatsApp and so many other app. we told the application came with the phone and that we never used the application before, but they refuse. their shout attracted so many people that gather to witness how a Yahoo boy will be shot in the public. latter they ask my guy to enter their vehicle, he refused, they threaten to shoot him right there. they took him to their station (at sango under bridge) while I took a bike nd followed them. when we got to the station, I discovered there were other young young boys that were arrested and label Yahoo too, everybody with different reason of arrested but were all labeled Yahoo boys. some could not afford the bailing while some did. they latter force my guy to pay #10,000 for bailing. when we were leaving the station one of the police men told us that we should thank God that we are not Yahoo boys, if not we would have payed more than #10000. my greatest surprise is that everything happened in front of DPO.

3 Likes

Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by chariisGRACE(m): 2:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
Naija which way naa?

This is one of the reasons I don't pity for this Bloodsucking killer men (because I no know who dash them police) anytime they are gunned down by armed robbers.

Evil men.

If you are a police man in this forum, be careful with how you harass people.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by bossvinqualad25(m): 3:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
This is cruel, justice must duly be served, I pray God give the parents the fortitude to bear the loss, for the house, school, estate cleaning,fumigation inclusive,prolific giant cleaning services is your best bet, let's give your houses Cleaner look this festive period
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Nobody: 3:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wicked policeman.
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by davillian(m): 3:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
great664:

You de mind them
They should collect that evil ak 47 from them and give them kondo
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by great664(m): 4:59pm On Dec 22, 2019
Mraphel:

Not a yardstick but probably this crime would have been averted

Do you know how much they would have extorted from him, if too much they will kill him to cover it, if small they will still kill him and tag him a criminal... You talk as if you are not a Nigerian or you weren't born and bred here
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Mraphel: 5:02pm On Dec 22, 2019
great664:

Do you know how much they would have extorted from him, if too much they will kill him to cover it, if small they will still kill him and tag him a criminal... You talk as if you are not a Nigerian or you weren't born and bred here
Hmmmm
Re: Young Promising Auchi Poly Student Shot Dead After Police Label Him ‘yahoo Boy' by Mraphel: 5:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
fireback:
last week, I was in sango ota(ogun state) when police men stopped me and my friend and started asking some waec questions, we manage to answer the ones we could. they latter demanded for our phones but luckily for me I had no Android with me, the only phone with me was a Nokia touch light. my friend show them his Android, they collected and went through it, immediately they saw one application name "Hangout" in the phone, they started screaming at the top of their voice causing scene everywhere and shouting Yahoo boy, Yahoo boy. this is n application that came with the phone, with Facebook app, WhatsApp and so many other app. we told the application came with the phone and that we never used the application before, but they refuse. their shout attracted so many people that gather to witness how a Yahoo boy will be shot in the public. latter they ask my guy to enter their vehicle, he refused, they threaten to shoot him right there. they took him to their station (at sango under bridge) while I took a bike nd followed them. when we got to the station, I discovered there were other young young boys that were arrested and label Yahoo too, everybody with different reason of arrested but were all labeled Yahoo boys. some could not afford the bailing while some did. they latter force my guy to pay #10,000 for bailing. when we were leaving the station one of the police men told us that we should thank God that we are not Yahoo boys, if not we would have payed more than #10000. my greatest surprise is that everything happened in front of DPO.
Jesu

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. / Breaking News -striking Lasu Lecturer Call Off Strike / Unilag Sandwich (education Programme) 2018/2019 Form Is On For Sale -09082964145

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.