Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. (3021 Views)

Lagos Indian School Where Nigerians Are Denied Admission / Joshua Agboola: Meet 9-year-old Who Developed A Website For His School. / IELTS: 'very Brilliant' And 'very Huge' Are Wrong Expressions. Find Out Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 11:40pm On Aug 04, 2021
This application was designed by a Nigerian to convert any amount of airtime on your phone directly to cash in your Bank account!!! Wow!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=brJhXllCeUI
Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 12:06am On Aug 05, 2021
Hacker1O1:
This application was designed by a Nigerian to convert any amount of airtime on your phone directly to cash in your Bank account!!! Wow!

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 12:43am On Aug 05, 2021

Hacker1O1:

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 1:10am On Aug 05, 2021

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2021

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Flairoqy(m): 4:01am On Aug 05, 2021
Why are you forcing it? Are you the developer? If yes then open up and professionally ask viewers to back test your job and drop reviews, if no then why are you forcefully repeating it? Obviously we’d think you’re trying to sell a product which isn’t good enough.
PS; anything that deals in bank account should strictly and legally have governmental regulations as Nigerians have trust issues with financial information.
But until then I’ll try the app and drop a review to let users know if it is legitimate.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by kramer: 4:14am On Aug 05, 2021
Flairoqy:
Why are you forcing it? Are you the developer? If yes then open up and professionally ask viewers to back test your job and drop reviews, if no then why are you forcefully repeating it? Obviously we’d think you’re trying to sell a product which isn’t good enough.
PS; anything that deals in bank account should strictly and legally have governmental regulations as Nigerians have trust issues with financial information.
But until then I’ll try the app and drop a review to let users know if it is legitimate.

Are you sure you want to try an app created by someone with the username 'hacker101'? I would think twice if I were you grin

Basically op needs to work on his marketing a little better if indeed he's the owner of the app

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by BirtherOfKings(f): 7:24am On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin I tried it
Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Daniel058(m): 7:38am On Aug 05, 2021
BirtherOfKings:
grin grin I tried it
Did it worke?
Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by LoveFayfay(f): 8:07am On Aug 05, 2021
Advantage pls undecided
Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 10:27am On Aug 05, 2021
I'm not the app developer and i wasn't told to market the app on any way... I'm just a YouTuber who tested out the app like you've seen in the video. I'm just trying to get people the know that there's an app like that and it works great hence, the repetition.

Thanks grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 12:30pm On Aug 05, 2021

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Lyddia: 1:02pm On Aug 05, 2021
Damn .. The best
Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 2:15pm On Aug 05, 2021
grin grin grin
Lyddia:
Damn .. The best
Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Stephenmoka4(m): 4:44pm On Aug 05, 2021
Admin : I do airtime for cash.

User 1 : Scam

User 2: I don't trust you, your account is new.

User 3 : OP small small, I will bring escrow.

Admin with new moniker after creating an app, since app or site is what people like.

Admin + : Check this app it converted my airtime to cash.

User 1 : OP where can I download the app

User 2 : Thanks for sharing is it on play store

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Are Very Brilliant! See This App That Was Developed To Convert Your .. by Hacker1O1: 8:26pm On Aug 05, 2021
undecided undecided Yessir. Thanks for your own opinion. NEXT...
Stephenmoka4:
Admin : I do airtime for cash.

User 1 : Scam

User 2: I don't trust you, your account is new.

User 3 : OP small small, I will bring escrow.

Admin with new moniker after creating an app, since app or site is what people like.

Admin + : Check this app it converted my airtime to cash.

User 1 : OP where can I download the app

User 2 : Thanks for sharing is it on play store

(1) (Reply)

Lautech Gals / Re: Futa Second Batch Admission List / How To Get Laid In Oau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.