Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,567 members, 7,827,131 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:42 AM

How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees (48785 Views)

15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World / With Creative Thoughts, Adolescents Can Settle Neighborhood, Worldwide Difficult / Huge Python Killed In My Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by AreaFada2: 7:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
Nice. Especially the veggie ones.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 7:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Explorers:
Bar
The best decoration so far. grin
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by hardon1(m): 7:07pm On Dec 22, 2019
Explorers:
Tech Store Employees Make A Christmas Tree Out Of Sheets Of Glass

this is so cool, am just imagining the times and precision it took

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Ishilove: 7:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
pocohantas:

Including this creepy one?
I don't find it creepy. I find it very beautiful in a haunting kind of way

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by webngnews: 7:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by MedicH: 7:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lovely ppl
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Ishilove: 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
AleksAndria:
Na soldiers thing dey always different sha.
I think it's very creative. They worked with what they have to create something touchingly unique and pleasant.

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:13pm On Dec 22, 2019
candidbabe:
ok post pussy Christmas tree
no, pussy cat grin grin grin
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by worldclass68(m): 7:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
FromZeroToHero:
I love pussy.

I was thinking another pussy untill I scrolled down........
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by FromZeroToHero(m): 7:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
worldclass68:

I was thinking another pussy untill I scrolled down........
grin grin cheesy
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by larryeffizy1(m): 7:23pm On Dec 22, 2019
May we celebrate more of it .....
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by mechanics(m): 7:25pm On Dec 22, 2019
creativity at work.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by AleksAndria: 7:26pm On Dec 22, 2019
Ishilove:

I think it's very creative. They worked with what they have to create something touchingly unique and pleasant.

Yeah, I get you. The creation is definitely unique but not too pleasant really. They try.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Ishilove: 7:28pm On Dec 22, 2019
AleksAndria:

Yeah, I get you. The creation is definitely unique but not too pleasant really. They try.
I find it pleasant. It's ugly but pleasant. grin

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Oblongata: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
Explorers:
Xmas tree of tyres by soldiers serving.
By far this is the best!

If you know, you know wink
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 22, 2019
We can NEVER catch up with these people; no not even in a hundred years.
Refuse to be a NIGERIAN (in mentality)

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by lagdmark(m): 7:38pm On Dec 22, 2019
Omoluabi9:
We can NEVER catch up with these people; no not even in a hundred years.
Refuse to be a NIGERIAN (in mentality)
Internal conflict no good, even at Christmas time try be happy it's good for your health.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
lagdmark:

Internal conflict no good, even at Christmas time try be happy it's good for your health.
I'm HAPPY smiley; but I refuse to be a Nigerian (in mindset). I choose the state of mind and EXCELLENCE that produced the creativity in the above pictures. Good evening.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by zeestone99(m): 7:44pm On Dec 22, 2019
Poverty no let us reason this kind thing.

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2019
zeestone99:
Poverty no let us reason this kind thing.
Exactly, poverty (more of the mind really) and an attitude of doing things any how.

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by bukatyne(f): 8:22pm On Dec 22, 2019
Lovely lovely trees
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by zeestone99(m): 8:36pm On Dec 22, 2019
Omoluabi9:
Exactly, poverty (more of the mind really) and an attitude of doing things any how.

Wch leads to zero time for creativity

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by midnighter(f): 8:41pm On Dec 22, 2019
zeestone99:

Wch leads to zero time for creativity

And people dismissing creatives as "oversabi" smh

Somebody amongst our millions will have thought of doing something like this but would be ridiculed unless in a very conducive home/school/workplace

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by zeestone99(m): 8:48pm On Dec 22, 2019
midnighter:

Somebody amongst our millions will have thought of doing something like this but would be ridiculed unless in a very conducive home/school/workplace

Poverty bro. It has eaten deep into their mind

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 8:51pm On Dec 22, 2019
midnighter:

The ridicule alone could have stopped one from continuing if they start. That's why it good to travel (and live) in a society different from what you are used to.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by midnighter(f): 8:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
zeestone99:

Poverty bro. It has eaten deep into their mind

Terrible. The funny thing is that we are naturally very artistic but confusion and inferiority complex has caused us to stop valuing it

After we will complain that they should bring our masks back smh
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by midnighter(f): 8:54pm On Dec 22, 2019
Omoluabi9:
The ridicule alone could have stopped one from continuing if they start. That's why it good to travel (and live) in a society different from what you are used to.

Exactly. The person should just look for a grant and go where they will be appreciated since all we care about is doctor and engineer in this country smh
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Oyeleye101(m): 8:56pm On Dec 22, 2019
Very lovely
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by zeestone99(m): 8:57pm On Dec 22, 2019
midnighter:

Terrible. The funny thing is that we are naturally very artistic but confusion and inferiority complex has caused us to stop valuing it

After we will complain that they should bring our masks back smh

The confusion is what we value as a society. Our society don't value creativity. Our society values negativity. This is all because of poverty
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by churchee: 9:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
grin
Explorers:
Xmas tree of tyres by soldiers serving.

Soldier thing dey always dey different
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Ayobami7(m): 9:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wow
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Goalnaldo(m): 9:06pm On Dec 22, 2019
Explorers:
Vilnius Airport Employees Create A Christmas Tree Made Of Confiscated Items.
this one Na Boko haram own oh cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / How To Prevent Cooking Gas Explosions In Nigerian Homes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.