Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,581 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:54 PM

How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees (48786 Views)

15 Of The Most Beautiful And Magnificent Trees In The World / With Creative Thoughts, Adolescents Can Settle Neighborhood, Worldwide Difficult / Huge Python Killed In My Workplace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by midnighter(f): 9:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
zeestone99:

The confusion is what we value as a society. Our society don't value creativity. Our society values negativity. This is all because of poverty

Well, how can somebody appreciate art when their stomach is empty? Art has a low priority in the hierarchy of needs
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Amanee(f): 9:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
You just have to give it to the whites, these beautiful decorations serve the dual purpose of aesthetics and trees preservation...you don't have to cut down trees to have beautiful Christmas decorations. A valid point made with these decorations

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by uuzba(m): 9:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
midnighter:

Well, how can somebody appreciate art when their stomach is empty? Art has a low priority in the hierarchy of needs
What can we do? Nigeria's problem is still as basic as just seeing food to eat.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Bobonowell(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
wen client no drop for Christmas, but carry funds do shit �

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Goalnaldo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 22, 2019
Creativity at work.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by zeestone99(m): 9:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
midnighter:

Spot on. You are very correct.

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by midnighter(f): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
uuzba:

What can we do? Nigeria's problem is still as basic as just seeing food to eat.

But if we promoted our artwork it would drive investment and bring in more money.

Look at those Faberge eggs they showed us yesterday. Whats our own version of the Faberge egg? In a country with millions of people

Hian

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by midnighter(f): 9:50pm On Dec 22, 2019
zeestone99:
Spot on. You are very correct.

And you too Sir

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by milky3(f): 10:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
creativity at it peak
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Enemyofpeace: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
Funjosh:

This one takes serious patience and ingenuity to arrange
This guy you still dey alive?
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Enemyofpeace: 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
milky3:
creativity at it peak
the Peter and Paul on your chest grin grin
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by manitoba(m): 11:32pm On Dec 22, 2019
With love from Abuja , Nigeria.
Merry Christmas!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by manitoba(m): 11:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
APOPTOSIS:
It takes only PATIENCE and PERSEVERANCE to achieve such.
The Question is, do we have such embedded in us ..?

See the Abuja Pictures I posted.

It's as lovely as those found abroad.
Yes we can

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Splendor27: 11:42pm On Dec 22, 2019
Xmas is always hot worldwide....
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Funjosh(m): 11:43pm On Dec 22, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
This guy you still dey alive?

I should be the one asking you this question.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Dagrace01(m): 11:53pm On Dec 22, 2019
Wow! This is creativity.. Merry Christmas in advance
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 23, 2019
Amanee:
You just have to give it to the whites, these beautiful decorations serve the dual purpose of aesthetics and trees preservation...you don't have to cut down trees to have beautiful Christmas decorations. A valid point made with these decorations
Nice observation there.

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Enemyofpeace: 12:20am On Dec 23, 2019
Funjosh:

I should be the one asking you this question.
boko haram never catch you?
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Ladycewhy(f): 5:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Amanee:
True. Merry Christmas nairalanders.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by jude5240(m): 6:13am On Dec 23, 2019
good one
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by SweetyZinta(f): 6:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Beautiful thread by the Boss himself, Happy Holidays Mr Explorers, God bless you knowledge and sacrifices.

Looking! forward to more beautiful threads in 2020

1 Like

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Sammyimpostor: 8:07am On Dec 23, 2019
Soon Christmas Trees will stop selling, everybody will start creating Christmas Tree from what they do. I love the creativity displayed here.

2 Likes

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Alexandre7: 8:35am On Dec 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Including this creepy one?

Did you get my message,

Let me know if you did.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Sabicleaners: 9:33am On Dec 23, 2019
Creativity at is peak!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by pocohantas(f): 11:23am On Dec 23, 2019
Alexandre7:

Did you get my message,

Let me know if you did.

Seen and replied. Good morning...
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Snapchat: 11:40am On Dec 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Love it best.
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Alexandre7: 12:13pm On Dec 23, 2019
pocohantas:

Seen and replied. Good morning...

Good morning,

Biko I don’t have access to the email used to open my Nairaland Account,

Abeg can you resend it.

Will delete my email as soon as you see it,
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by Nobody: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by CaptainMitch: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
Hi, please what's the difference between a tier 1and tier 3 account?
pocohantas:

Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by pocohantas(f): 12:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
Alexandre7:

Good morning,

Biko I don’t have access to the email used to open my Nairaland Account,

Abeg can you resend it to,

Will delete my email as soon as you see it,

Done

CaptainMitch:
Hi, please what's the difference between a tier 1and tier 3 account?

Piiko stop being mischievous. Lmao
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by CaptainMitch: 12:59pm On Dec 23, 2019
Which mischievous, I am trying to update my accounts opened since my student days
pocohantas:

Done

Piiko stop being mischievous. Lmao
Re: How Workers Decorated Their Workplace With Creative Christmas Trees by pocohantas(f): 3:25pm On Dec 23, 2019
CaptainMitch:
Which mischievous, I am trying to update my accounts opened since my student days

Did they tell you to update it? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See How Nigerians Find Solutions To Power Problems (photo) / A Completely Unclad Man On Top Of A Powerline In Lagos- Photos. / See The Big Scorpion I Killed In My Office This Morning. ( Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.