Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,087 members, 7,821,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:55 PM

Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested (1082 Views)

Nigeria Lady Beating Her Underage Househelp Goes Viral / Man Caught Having Sex With Underage Ebonyi Girl.see Reactions(pics / Asma'u Nyako, Nigeria Lady Impersonated On Twitter With Fake Nude Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by Maxymilliano(m): 8:33am On Dec 22, 2019
According to Facebook post by Emmanuel Omezurike "If you watched the video that went viral here yesterday, 21/12/2019, showing blurred view of where this demonic woman was unleashing her endless wickedness on this innocent girl child (her maid).

This is her ugly looking face captured clearly now.
She was later arrested by the Enugu State police command. it's my hope, she faces the full weight of the law.

#StopChildSlavery
#StopGivingOutYourChildrenToDemons"

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by donstan18: 8:35am On Dec 22, 2019
Best news of the season.

I dey city I dey city, na em parents go carry their pikin give people, not knowing the kind of hell their child is going through.

I hope this incident end up bringing happiness and joy to the little girl's life.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by dominique(f): 8:38am On Dec 22, 2019
Why did they have to put the child next to her as if they both committed the crime? I hope she doesn't bribe her way out of this and whoever gave out the girl will be arrested as well. Arresting the employers of child helps will never solve anything until the parents or guardians of those kids start getting arrested as well.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by pocohantas(f): 8:40am On Dec 22, 2019
If not for poverty, how does this dirty vicious-looking woman who hasn't even taken good care of herself- have custody of someone's child?

This is good news all the same.

They should please wear the child some clothes. I don't understand why they had to undrèss her in public to take pictures like she is some specimen. That should be done in the hospital.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by lyriclekidd(m): 8:41am On Dec 22, 2019
Good
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by Bj5all(m): 8:56am On Dec 22, 2019
How can somebody actually get the mind to beat a little child like this? The level of her stupidity is well rooted in compound ignorance.

Some women are heartless and devilish.

Let her suffer for her foolishness, even if she gets bailed tomorrow, the stigma and Shane of a wicked woman will follow her for a long time.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by Olalan(m): 9:08am On Dec 22, 2019
Just hope the girl is taken out of her custody........
BTW in cases like this I would suggest their husbands are equally arrested as accomplice just maybe husbands would caution their wives
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by royalamour(m): 9:23am On Dec 22, 2019
This is an old picture.

Fake news.
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:26am On Dec 22, 2019
Demonic woman indeed
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by ITbomb(m): 9:45am On Dec 22, 2019
If corruption has swift justice like this, Nigeria would have been a better place
Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by Twoclans(f): 10:15am On Dec 22, 2019
I have never understood the concept of giving birth to children you cannot take care of.I refused to watch the video yesterday because I did not want my heart broken .Looking at this little girls picture I feel like strangling her parents ,I feel like strangling her father if he is still alive .

The lady maltreating her looks like a very sad human being already such a person has no business having children within her space .

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Lady Beating Underage House Help Arrested by GOFRONT(m): 10:34am On Dec 22, 2019
grin

(1) (Reply)

I'm A Lover Of Children" Woman Who Slammed Maid To The Ground Cries After Arrest / More Photos From Boko Haram Insurgents attack In Dapchi. / Nigerian Scammer Arrested In $50M Scheme That Targeted Chicago Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.