Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... (1302 Views)

Choose Between Gionee M7 And Huawei Y5 / Please Help: Between Gionee S11 And Infinix S4,which Should I Go For. / Between Gionee M5+ And Tecno Pouvoir 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by OverPoint: 9:47am On Dec 22, 2019
Good morning.... Brothers! Between Gionee S11 lite and Gionee F9 plus, which one of the two can I go for...?
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by techycontents(m): 11:52am On Dec 22, 2019
OverPoint:
Good morning.... Brothers! Between Gionee S11 lite and Gionee F9 plus, which one of the two can I go for...?

Non. Go for Xiaomi
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by nuelzy: 12:37pm On Dec 22, 2019
techycontents:

Non. Go for Xiaomi
nawa oo.. This thing is becoming madness... So, if u don't buy xiaomi.. U cannot buy any other phone again??.
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by OverPoint: 1:03pm On Dec 22, 2019
Buying Xiaomi or the Gionee is never a problem... But the cost and the scarcity of their parts... Especially that of Xiaomi
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by techycontents(m): 1:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
nuelzy:
nawa oo.. This thing is becoming madness... So, if u don't buy xiaomi.. U cannot buy any other phone again??.
is it a crime to advise a fellow nairalander to opt for an in form brand ? I'm a fan of Gionee phones as well but they lack update . take for instance I bought a Gionee M6 in 2016 at around 120k it came with Android 6.0 and they couldn't provide Os upgrade till now .
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by BrickDevo: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
nuelzy:
Bro softly, you too vex nah
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by innobarca(m): 3:11pm On Dec 22, 2019
F9 plus is better than s11 lite.

It's running android 9.

Xoami, some of them even after updating them to the latest version, u still have the camera issues.
Their parts is not readily available.

They are not more durable than gionee phones (gionee phones are very strong).

Most gionee phones are very affordable even with 4gb ram/64gb Rom,lte,good display, good battery, performance.

There is nothing bad with android 7,8
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by Mark9854(m): 4:39pm On Dec 22, 2019
OverPoint:

gionee as we all know is a dead brand... you can GIONEE S11 lite vs GIONEE F9 on Google to compare and contrast, but I think it is better to opt for an active brand.
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by saintshakur: 11:35pm On Dec 22, 2019
I cannot use two Sims simultaneously on my geonee M6, it's only the one that I place on data connection that has network. The other sim automatically switch to 2G network once one is used for data connection. And with 2G network, the line doesn't receive signal. It will just be there without network
Re: Between Gionee S11 Lite And F9 Plus... by innobarca(m): 9:40am On Dec 23, 2019
Gionee f9 plus.... A new phone from gionee released recently just few months ago.

(1) (Reply)

Fa Cup Now On Startimes / Samsung Galaxy A31 Comes With In-display Fingerprint Reader And 5,000mah Battery / Redmi 9A For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.