Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

First Bank's Training - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / First Bank's Training (1767 Views)

Any News On First Bank Training School Jos / Next Batch Of Intercontinental Bank Training? / God Finally Did It: Diamond Bank Training (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

First Bank's Training by 1derful(f): 7:45pm On May 26, 2007
Hello Nairaland users,
I just finished the firstBank's training yesterday and i want to clarify some things here.
First is that everyone will be treated like kings & queens there, please enjoy it while it last o. The early morning exercise is not too stressful and as a matter of fact , you will not need to buy food or snacks there as you'll be overfed and there's lot of parties to attend compulsorily on the eve of your exams. But, the money, the money, is not what i'm seeing on these forum, d take home is not even up to 61K someone posted. They said they've reviewed it, evry1 wonders why it did not reflect in our letters of Appointment.
The bottom line is that : Prepare your mind very well, it s not a bad place to start something and you will have to study well to pass your exams.

I WISH U ALL THE BEST!
Re: First Bank's Training by ojesymsym: 3:48pm On Jun 06, 2007
Thanks for that inhouse info, it was really helpfull. but i have got from reliable sources that it has being reviewed to 1.7m, however lump sums will be given to u periodically to make up 1.7m whereas ur actual monthly take home will be a bit discouraging. Probably every three months u;ll smile will be grimmer. Takia. Can call me on 08062539746
Re: First Bank's Training by Dareng: 1:41pm On Jun 07, 2007
Hi! Nairalanders,
I need ur help on this issue. I am presently with a copany in Abuja where am earning a very good pay but there is no prospect and job security in it. I just got this 1st bank offer and I confused as to whether I should go for it or not.How much is there pay now. Please concrete info will let me take decision b4 the traing on Monday.
Re: First Bank's Training by maco22(m): 3:16pm On Jun 07, 2007
@Dareng
which other info do you need, is it nairaland payslip??

it depends on what you want with your life, ask yourself where will I be in 5 years time, a prospecting Manager or still applying for entry level positions or starting my own company or whatever you decide to do

PRAY HARD and let that guide you.

Even if they pay you 10k,20k,30k,50k,100k- whatever they pay you now, remember it will definately go up someday.

You better take the offer or send it to me smiley

(1) (Reply)

Diamond Bank Training School / Bank Examiners Is Needed At The Nigeria Deposit Insurance Corporation / 7 Up Aptitude Test Result

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.