Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,009 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling (959 Views)

Beautiful Little Brides Dresses / ‘the Most Beautiful Little Girls In The World’ / Taylor Rhoden Rejected From Modeling Because Of Her Height & Curves, Makes It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Depressed101: 2:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
this girl is just 10-11years . she is tall,slender,slim,straight legs,bright eyes and very intelligent too. i believe she has what it takes to be the next Agbani Darego.

Her parents dont know much,i can say (no offense) that they are semi-illiterates.i dont know how to approach them and tell them their daughter is rare gem.. i need help to make this girl a star.

i have not taken any pictures of her,for legal reasons and what people might think especially her parents.
Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by StarUp: 2:05pm On Dec 22, 2019
If you know what modelling has turned to now you won't think of using someone's daughter for that.

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 22, 2019
Depressed101:
this girl is just 10-11years . she is tall,slender,slim,straight legs,bright eyes and very intelligent too. i believe she has what it takes to be the next Agbani Darego.

Her parents dont know much,i can say (no offense) that they are semi-illiterates.i dont know how to approach them and tell them their daughter is rare gem.. i need help to make this girl a star.

i have not taken any pictures of her,for legal reasons and what people might think especially her parents.

Trying to make money off someone else's daughter.

Parent's trust will be difficult to get, especially since the child is still little/naive and they are largely illiterates.

If they were educated, you could discuss the whole affair to them and they can go to meet a modelling agent by themselves, that way they don't take on themselves, the risk of giving a picture of their precious daughter to a semi-stranger in the name of marketting, or inviting another stranger called modelling agent to come and convince them in a phony deal.

Let them go to any agency by themselves, tell them the potential fame and fortune their daughter could make. Then they should take it upon themselves to see an agent, along the line you will have earned their trust and you can become her agent; as a reward.

Lastly, the little girl has to have a say. It is her life and her decision. You guys must seek her opinion if she is excited over the whole idea. Don't push a kid into what she is not interested in.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 22, 2019
StarUp:
If you know what modelling has turned to now you won't think of using someone's daughter for that.

Lesbianism, sleeping with big men for favors.

The bad lights are too immoral.

However, the decision is not mine. But the parents' who know what is best for their young gun.

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Depressed101: 2:12pm On Dec 22, 2019
StarUp:
i am very aware of the dark side of modeling.. This is why i need honest advise from experienced agents. I believe despite the evil involved in modeling, some good must be lurking around.

This girl is too graceful to be ignored.. I always picture her surpassing agbani's legacy
Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Depressed101: 2:14pm On Dec 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

Trying to make money off someone else's daughter.

Parent's trust will be difficult to get, especially since the child is still little/naive and they are largely illiterates.

If they were educated, you could discuss the whole affair to them and they can go to meet a modelling agent by themselves, that way they don't take on themselves, the risk of giving a picture of their precious daughter to a semi-stranger in the name of marketting, or inviting another stranger called modelling agent to come and convince them in a phony deal.

Let them go to any agency by themselves, tell them the potential fame and fortune their daughter could make. Then they should take it upon themselves to see an agent, along the line you will have earned their trust and you can become her agent; as a reward.

Lastly, the little girl has to have a say. It is her life and her decision. You guys must seek her opinion if she is excited over the whole idea. Don't push a kid into what she is not interested in.
thanks very much. very matured advice you have given.. I will sit down and think of the best way to tell her parents about it..
Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
Depressed101:
thanks very much. very matured advice you have given.. I will sit down and think of the best way to tell her parents about it..

You're welcome.

If they are convinced to do it by themselves.

They will not entirely see it as a sham/scam.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Depressed101: 2:16pm On Dec 22, 2019
AkeNathan:

Lesbianism, sleeping with big men for favors.

The bad lights are too immoral.

However, the decision is not mine. But the parents' who know what is best for their young gun.
i am very much aware, I've read and seen better stories of how people became models..
Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Nobody: 2:17pm On Dec 22, 2019
At a time when the emergence of Imes will soon happen, this one is thinking of putting someone's daughter into Modelling...

Oga, Imes is coming cheesy If you put that girl into Modelling, by the time Imes will come, it will end up in shame for both of you.

Don't implicate the poor girl.

All those tall, slim and other body features are delights for whatever husband will marry her.

As for the intelligence, channel it towards something else that really matters to the world.

Modelling kor...

Imes is coming grin
Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 22, 2019
Depressed101:
i am very much aware, I've read and seen better stories of how people became models..

True anyway.

Hope she follows the right path

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get My Beautiful Little Neighbor Into Modeling by MRAKBEE(m): 6:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
IAmStrange:
At a time when the emergence of Imes will soon happen, this one is thinking of putting someone's daughter into Modelling...

Oga, Imes is coming cheesy If you put that girl into Modelling, by the time Imes will come, it will end up in shame for both of you.

Don't implicate the poor girl.

All those tall, slim and other body features are delights for whatever husband will marry her.

As for the intelligence, channel it towards something else that really matters to the world.

Modelling kor...

Imes is coming grin
Looking for a perfect world?? A world where everybody behaves well and where diversity doesn't exist? You are busy looking for monotony in a world of countless choices. Even in your lmes fantasy world, there is no such thing as perfection.
What's your definition of perfection by the way?
I suppose u have to think twice and use your head and don't let emotions and indoctrination ruin your future.

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Avoid Bleaching Creams That Contain Hydroquinone / 2020 Glamorous Ways To Rock Box Braids | 100+ Short Box Braids Styles For Black / Ladies Bag And Men And Women Sneakers Available On Pre-order

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.