Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,081 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Game Hack Gone - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Game Hack Gone (1194 Views)

Simple Steps To Hack All Dream League Soccer (unlimited Coins) / SOLVED!!!!Need To Hack And Download On PS 3 CECH-3004B Model / Hack Your Ps Vita All Version 3.60 To 3.68 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Game Hack Gone by arejibadz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
I inserted a Fifa19 disk so it upgraded to 5.55 from 5.05 so now I can't play games on my console please is it possible to downgrade back to 5.05

1 Like

Re: Game Hack Gone by Bobby2020: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2019
arejibadz:
I inserted a Fifa19 disk so it upgraded to 5.55 from 5.05 so now I can't play games on my console please is it possible to downgrade back to 5.05
you can’t brotherly. Just sell your console and get another hacked PS4. I have lots of hacked ps4 for sale at a budget friendly price. You can check my profile as I have created a separate thread for it or call/WhatsApp 09032427643 for more info

1 Like

Re: Game Hack Gone by NoonMasamune: 1:06pm On Dec 28, 2019
Before you sell it, check if there is a hack for your version
Re: Game Hack Gone by MrsSandman: 3:56pm On Jan 11, 2020
Hey sorry to hear that this happened to you. I've had problems like that last year. It was honestly really scary since there were so many hour spent playing the game and to just have to start from scratch was unimaginable and honestly very upsetting. There is a way to hack it back though I think. When I was trying to find a way to downgrade I found a lot of mentions of a website called Spel Hacks and people were recommending it as a good way of hacking the majority of modern console and mobile games. You should look into it some more. Hope this helps.
Re: Game Hack Gone by Bobby2020: 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2020
MrsSandman:
Hey sorry to hear that this happened to you. I've had problems like that last year. It was honestly really scary since there were so many hour spent playing the game and to just have to start from scratch was unimaginable and honestly very upsetting. There is a way to hack it back though I think. When I was trying to find a way to downgrade I found a lot of mentions of a website called Spel Hacks and people were recommending it as a good way of hacking the majority of modern console and mobile games. You should look into it some more. Hope this helps.
it will end in tears brother. Sony has made sure that ps4 firmware cannot be downgraded. Don't attempt to do more harm than you've already done. If you brick your console, it's as good as useless. My advice is to start buying disks or swap in your console for a hacked one. Take care brother
Re: Game Hack Gone by arejibadz(m): 5:30pm On Jan 13, 2020
MrsSandman:
cant be hacked werz yr location so we can swap games if possible

(1) (Reply)

The Last Of Us Part 2 - Ultimate Preview / I Fianlly Got The Pes 2010 On Ps2 / Video Games Can Kill!: Yahoo News

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.