Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,785 members, 7,827,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:41 PM

Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City (19654 Views)

Fire Guts Bodija Plank Market In Ibadan (Video, Photos) / Fire Guts 5-Storey Building At Balogun Market In Lagos / Fire Guts A Building In Ketu, Lagos (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City by Rexomania1111(m): 9:44am On Dec 23, 2019
Bundaweber:

how many of these fire service trucks are owned by the state government. I believe what the op comment y'all are quoting is referring to state government owned fire service. Npdc and uniben fire trucks are for their own organizations and they only help out of the kindness of their hearts. Where is the Edo state government fire trucks? To those of you suspecting arsonists, the market people are claiming it's electricity
Oga go and read it well again. He said ''benin has only one.....'' He didnt say EDSG. abi NPDC and UNIBEN no be benin them dey
Re: Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City by officialfestus(m): 12:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
Lawbaron:

Oga, no fire service came from warri and there are other working fire service truck in benin e.g uniben FST. It was a case of nobody acting on time. Most people choosed to be spectators instead of finding solutions. If not for the effort we made, it would have been extra bad. stop this social media lie. What do you stand to gain?
they came oh
Re: Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City by Alashoalash10: 2:41pm On Dec 23, 2019
officialfestus:
Update: no fire services from Benin till now(Benin only have 1 working fire service truck that is normally parked at ring road round about and whenever you Call them for emergency it is always they don't have water that you should be patient they'll try and go to ikpoba river for watercheesy) and the whole of the market is finished,the only fire service that came was from warri and they were told to go back and the fire has entered the EDPA building,soldiers are around to control the crowd
In all the 8 years of oshiomole,4 years of obaseki making 12 years only one fire fighter truck is available and the two of them still have the mouth to talk and fight, shame on this shameless goats that called themselves governor's

1 Like

Re: Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City by Alashoalash10: 2:43pm On Dec 23, 2019
RapistOnBail:
OMG I own a shop in that market. How i go take feed my family these holiday? cry
You can still write instead of rushing to the market
Re: Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City by Nobody: 2:58pm On Dec 23, 2019
fabianiyobosa:

From warriors? So Uniben does not have fire service truck? There's one in Uniben now, close to the gate.

- Benin Airport has loads of functional fire trucks - MANY! cool,
- NPDC has fire trucks,
- NNPC has,
- PPMC (agbor park depot) has,
- IDSL has,
- Pan Ocean Oil has,
- Dubril Oil has,
- Benin airforce base (81 Air Maritime Group) has,
How many can we list?
It's just a case of poor emergency/disaster management!s
And governments are useless and poorly organized - same issue all over Nigeria.
Re: Tears As Fire Guts Ekiosa Market In Benin City by luluosas(m): 2:07pm On Dec 24, 2019
Too bad!
Apart from the ineffective Edo State Fire Service, does it mean that BIU, UNIBEN, Guinness, Igbinedion University and other big institutions and organizations around Benin doesn't have fire service? This is a big mess.
My sympathy to the affected traders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Calculate The Cost Of Fencing A Plot Of Land In Agbara Lagos . / Nigerian House Plans: Innovative Architectural Designs With Affordable Budgets / Remodelling A Rented Apartment: How Far Can You Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.