Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,409 members, 7,830,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:29 PM

My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. (1794 Views)

My Phone Got Stolen And Now This Is Happening To Me. / How Do I Track My Phone That Just Got Stolen? Pls HELP!! / How Do I Track My Phone That Got Stolen? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by KennedyOkpara(m): 5:01pm On Dec 22, 2019
I am in so much pain right now. My 5 months old Samsung A50 got stolen. It's so painful ruining my Christmas for me. Please my fellow Nairalanders I need your help in finding my phone.
Please if you have relative or friend that can help me. Contact me
https:///23408125865992
I need help in tracking the phone(for free).
Thanks in advance...
Mods please shift to front page.

Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by lomprico(m): 5:27pm On Dec 22, 2019
go to SARS, they will chop your money but will track it for u.
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by KennedyOkpara(m): 8:08pm On Dec 22, 2019
I don't have money. Please can you help.
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by seanwilliam(m): 9:15pm On Dec 22, 2019
It's gone bro, Husle for another money..it ain't worth the stress of going to SARS bro
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by kingxsamz(m): 7:30am On Dec 23, 2019
I feel your pain bro.
Go to the police.

It's painful when you spend your hard-earned money on a phone, and someone takes it away from you like he owns it.

If I may ask, how was it stolen?
Maybe others can learn from your plight.
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by oodua1stson: 8:45am On Dec 23, 2019
When my phone was stolen earlier this year I was so distraught I did not buy another smartphone for 3 months
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by KennedyOkpara(m): 9:05am On Dec 23, 2019
kingxsamz:
I feel your pain bro.
Go to the police.

It's painful when you spend your hard-earned money on a phone, and someone takes it away from you like he owns it.

If I may ask, how was it stolen?
Maybe others can learn from your plight.
It got stolen in the most stupid way possible, give me time I would narrate.
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by CharlesJok3r: 10:53am On Dec 23, 2019
Sorry about that bro. Losing a phone can be very depressing, and I can feel your pain. I don't think anybody can help you to track the stolen phone for free... And tracking with the police is a even a 50/50 something. Best is to just move on!
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by PlsBanMe: 12:17pm On Dec 23, 2019
If the thief or anyone he or she sell your phone to ever put sim in the phone, it will be tracked by the police, though you will pay.

Go to the police to report and ask them to help you track it. Tell them the thief stole your phone and money amounting to over 50k. This is important so that when they eventually retrieve your phone, you will still collect money from the thief( money he purportedly stole along with the phone). That money will cover the amount you paid to the police and still help you get compensation for the pains of losing your phone.

Thank me later. God d*mn all phone thieves. May they suffer miserable deaths.

2 Likes

Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by kingxsamz(m): 12:38pm On Dec 23, 2019
KennedyOkpara:

It got stolen in the most stupid way possible, give me time I would narrate.

Okay bro.
Sorry though.
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by felix55(m): 3:51pm On Dec 23, 2019
my advice to you is just forget about the phone but if you can't and you have money to spend on tracking it...go ahead ok but a good computer guru knows what to do to a stolen phone... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by Emjace(m): 9:18pm On Dec 23, 2019
KennedyOkpara:
I am in so much pain right now. My 5 months old Samsung A50 got stolen. It's so painful ruining my Christmas for me. Please my fellow Nairalanders I need your help in finding my phone.
Please if you have relative or friend that can help me. Contact me
https:///23408125865992
I need help in tracking the phone(for free).
Thanks in advance...
Mods please shift to front page.

Use andriod device manager apk and track the phone
Re: My Samsung A50 Got Stolen. by KennedyOkpara(m): 8:57pm On Dec 24, 2019
felix55:
my advice to you is just forget about the phone but if you can't and you have money to spend on tracking it...go ahead ok but a good computer guru knows what to do to a stolen phone... shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
do you know any computer guru that can help?

(1) (Reply)

Is Samsung Galaxy A12 Worth Buying? / There's Nothing Like Free Internet Browsing. Be Wise! / What Connections Are Needed To Browse With Blackberry On Swift 4g Wi-fi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.