Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,127 members, 7,818,378 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

What Connections Are Needed To Browse With Blackberry On Swift 4g Wi-fi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Connections Are Needed To Browse With Blackberry On Swift 4g Wi-fi (1789 Views)

Tecno Partners With Blackberry On BBM For Android Application / Blackberry On List Of 10 Brands Likely To Disappear In 2013 / Browse With Your Blackberry On Pc As Modem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Connections Are Needed To Browse With Blackberry On Swift 4g Wi-fi by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 26, 2011
Please what can I do to browse with my Blackberry on Swift 4G wI-FI.

Phone can detect the wifi and shows the wifi logo but cannot coonect to the blackberry Facebook app or the facebook browser, I was able to connect to twitter.

I've removed and replaced the battery but still no luck.

Guys help.
Re: What Connections Are Needed To Browse With Blackberry On Swift 4g Wi-fi by lynxnoon(m): 11:10am On Sep 01, 2011
I believe those applications are locked on to your network BIS. . . see if u can adjust the connection settings or use the browser
Cheers
Re: What Connections Are Needed To Browse With Blackberry On Swift 4g Wi-fi by Fbtlodge: 1:25pm On Sep 01, 2011
YEAH!! NEW MONTH GIFT MTN ACTIVATION OF 6MINUITE FREE CALL@
www.Fbtlodge.tk
www.Fbtlodge.tk
only 6minuite!

(1) (Reply)

ADB Drivers For Tecno N3 / Why Your Iphone Shows 'accept/decline' Screen On Some Calls And 'slide To Answer / Welcome Asus Z2 Poseidon With 6gb Ram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.