Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 (15036 Views)

RCCG Fasting For The Year 2019 Commences On The 11th Of January / MFM General Overseer, Dr. DK Olukoya Releases Year 2019 Prophesies / Here Are The 31 Prophecies For The Year 2019 By (MFM), Dr. Daniel Olukoya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by octopusfreaky(f): 9:08am On Dec 30, 2019
I am hale and hearty even when death was whispering its ugly voice, mercy said no way.

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by UEDIBO: 1:38pm On Dec 30, 2019
jolyment:
I won a PhD scholarship in abroad, built my own house and God blessed me with a child in 2019 alone.
please i want to apply for scholarship too. bro show me the way.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by UEDIBO: 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2019
drfav:
God has been indeed faithful to me.. bagged my masters degree this year and got a very good job just few weeks after rounding up my masters program
congratulations ooo. may your God be my God. i have been struggling since Ten years now without a good job. pls pray for me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by jolyment: 5:03pm On Dec 30, 2019
UEDIBO:
please i want to apply for scholarship too. bro show me the way.
Send me your email here.We can talk better.
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by fairygeh(f): 6:00pm On Dec 30, 2019
My greatest testimony of 2019 is the gift of life,Although the devil struck,but I believe in the God of 11th hour Miracles to see me through even before this year runs out which is in less than 32 hours .I believe 2020 is my year of Story to Glory,I believe the greatest Testimony of my life will be next year 2020 .So shall it be in Jesus name.Amen
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by UEDIBO: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2019
jolyment:

Send me your email here.We can talk better.
uedibo@yahoo.com
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by jolyment: 8:45pm On Dec 30, 2019
UEDIBO:
uedibo@yahoo.com

I mailed you already .
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by eaddyboy: 10:29am On Dec 31, 2019
Thane:

pls how much for the course
As Corpers, we are given more than 50% discounts on this courses and other ad hoc programs, skills and ventures

I paid roughly 10k excluding materials and form fee for the training but it varies from state to state, some pay up to 18k but it's highly subsidized for Corpers
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Eviana(f): 9:54pm On Dec 31, 2019
I want to thank the Lord for His forgiveness, encouragement, patience, protection, MERCY, GRACE and ever-lasting LOVE towards me...
Each of the above has been shown to me very clearly this year.
What an extremely challenging year....(too much to say right here)....yet showers of blessings rained on me along the way.
He has once again brought me through to the end of another year....and for that I once again say, "Thank you Lord God Almighty."
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Julivas(m): 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2020
Eviana:
I want to thank the Lord for His forgiveness, encouragement, patience, protection, MERCY, GRACE and ever-lasting LOVE towards me...
Each of the above has been shown to me very clearly this year.
What an extremely challenging year....(too much to say right here)....yet showers of blessings rained on me along the way.
He has once again brought me through to the end of another year....and for that I once again say, "Thank you Lord God Almighty."
God be praised
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Posimii(f): 4:52pm On Jan 13, 2020
Amiaraking:
I passed my 4th mbbs exam this year and I'm very grateful to God Almighty.
Congrats
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by claire333: 2:38pm On Feb 24, 2020
My channel subscribers got stuck at 10,000 then I bought 5,000 subscribers from http://buyyoutubesubscribers.in/. I really appreciate the efforts made by this site. They have increased my channel interaction.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 05, 2020
God has been too gracious to me
All of my prayers were answered last year

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by GoldenPromise81(m): 12:17am On Apr 10, 2020
I was surprised with a gift from my master (oga), on the 31st of January 2020. I never imagined such from him. I thought of it being the hand work of God. I have served my 'oga', getting to five years now.
One faithfulness evening, when I was doing my duties in the house, my master called me and gave me a small box. I didn't recognize what it was. To my greatest surprise, he said you will be using this phone for Whatsapp."Jesus"��, that was the word that came out of my mouth. 'Ifinix hot 8 lite' just like that. Can you imagine me using a smartphone, an "nwa boy" like me (a boy that serves his master and is settled after some years of agreement).It is vary rare to see such a thing in the "boy boy" word.One amazing thing is that it happened in the day of my birthday.Glory be to God Almighty.

1 Share

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by GoldenPromise81(m): 9:31am On Apr 10, 2020
Thank God I saw another Good Friday. May the good Lord see us through in Jesus name amen.

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by molybdenum0012: 4:44pm On Apr 24, 2020
ednut1:
cheesy i finally got the required ielts scores for canada express entry in april this year at the 7th attempt. 2020 see ya in canada grin

Hello bro. How did you prepare for your IELT, can you please recommend materials for me.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Apr 24, 2020
molybdenum0012:

Hello bro. How did you prepare for your IELT, can you please recommend materials for me.
https://www.nairaland.com/5471101/canadian-express-entry-federal-skilled/476#88353558 see this post
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by ganiyat20: 3:32pm On Jun 13, 2020
Hey
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by TouchOfSpice(m): 3:24am On Dec 29, 2020
TouchOfSpice:
2019 has been nice to me.

* I got a new job (From a contract staff to Permanent
staff) in a prestigious IT firm on the island.

* I earn more and able to afford basic things I struggled to get while in contract job for 7 years.

* Started saving towards my 1st Million.

* I survived 2019 despite all prophesies of Sudden death.

* I had less drama and emotional trauma from my
estranged wife.

2020 is going to be a great year for me in Jesus name.

* I will experience God's peace and joy throughout 2020.

* I will buy my first car in 2020 (Lexus E350 or Camry 2011) and be financially
sufficient.

* God will provide me a good wife (Bone of my Bone in

* I will own my first house in 2020.

I think that's isn't too much to ask. lol.

Hi Everyone,

Exactly this day last year, I made the above positive declaration for myself in this year 2020. How I want God to make my year look like.

I will like to return all the glory to God that I achieved 90% of all I asked for.

* I will experience God's peace and joy throughout 2020.
Achieved: This year this kind of Peace and joy I witnessed is unexplainable

* I will buy my first car in 2020 (Lexus E350 or Camry 2011) and be financially
sufficient.. Achieved

I bought my First car, a very newer Model of Camry on December 26th. Achieved

God will provide me a good wife (Bone of my Bone in
: Met 2 cool ladies, don't know who to choose yet.

* I will own my first house in 2020.: Was not able to own the house, but I moved into a good house in a good location in Magodo GRA.

I also changed Job towards the end of this year.

This is a clear indication that their is power in positive declaration about one's life. What you wish is what you get .

I will like to make another declaration for how my 2021 must look like:
==============================================

In 2021 I will experience God's Grace ,Divine health, Divine Favour in all that I do.

In 2021 I will to recolate Abroad. United state or Canada.

In 2021 I will own my First House and buy my mother an SUV and sponsor her to Jerusalem.

In 2021 my account balance will double up to 100 Million Naira.

In 2021, I will get married to the Bone of my Bone and have a cute, beautiful daughter.

In 2021, i will do greater exploit.

In 2021, I will own 2019 model of a Lexus car.

In 2021, I will experience Peace that surpasses human understanding.

Thank you Jesus as I know with you, I can achieve all these and so much more.

Cheers..
A positive thinker....

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by wealthtrak: 12:13pm On Apr 18, 2021
ednut1:
cheesy i finally got the required ielts scores for canada express entry in april this year at the 7th attempt. 2020 see ya in canada grin
Awesome... Inspiring!
Re: Share Your Testimony Of Year 2019 by Delightsome2023: 2:56pm On Mar 19
Seriously

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Succinctly Anony / Mose Chikwe: Kidnapped Owerri Catholic Bishop Regains Freedom / Please Recommend A Church For Me In Ado-Ekiti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.