Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,366 members, 7,812,050 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:12 AM

Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? (1432 Views)

Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. / Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. / Which Highly Appreciated IT Course Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by ufotty2001: 10:48am On Dec 23, 2019
Hello guys,
Please I need your contributions and advice on what course I do in IT that can make me hot cake in IT market and also ITcourses that alot of companies are desperately looking for.. I have managed to save N650k.. I really want to make this my career.
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by Mannyemmy(m): 12:33pm On Dec 23, 2019
ufotty2001:
Hello guys,
Please I need your contributions and advice on what course I do in IT that can make me hot cake in IT market and also ITcourses that alot of companies are desperately looking for.. I have managed to save N650k.. I really want to make this my career.

As a starter, I will advice you to start from the basics and learn and understand web design(HTML and CSS), then you progress to web development and I will advice you to learn JavaScript and Python which are currently amongst the top and most sort programming language.
P.S:
The IT is world is really a complex one, so I will advice you to stay focus and learn and try to be the best on what you do and don't be desperate to learn fast and acquire money as your post as tell it already.

You can call or chat me 07080126206 for your web design, web development, app development courses and more and also for mentorship.
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by ufotty2001: 1:15pm On Dec 23, 2019
Mannyemmy:

As a starter, I will advice you to start from the basics and learn and understand web design(HTML and CSS), then you progress to web development and I will advice you to learn JavaScript and Python which are currently amongst the top and most sort programming language.
P.S:
The IT is world is really a complex one, so I will advice you to stay focus and learn and try to be the best on what you do and don't be desperate to learn fast and acquire money as your post as tell it already.

You can call or chat me 07080126206 for your web design, web development, app development courses and more and also for mentorship.
thnks
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by AkinseteK(m): 1:47pm On Dec 23, 2019
ufotty2001:
Hello guys,
You can start with WebDevelopment, then move to software development, then database management and Digital Marketing, These are trending, and it is very easy to get a job on this. You can call/whatsapp me on 08034089466 for a one on one training on any of this.

1 Like

Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by index007(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2019
The average salary of a JavaScript Developer is $114,141 ( = NGN 41,376,112.50) per annum (https://www.indeed.com/salaries/javascript-developer-Salaries)

Come invest in your future at ALL-TECH SYSTEMS & CO in our JavaScript Full Stack Developer Course.

For more details, kindly visit our website https://www.alltsnetwork.com

Age Group: Secondary School Leaver and Above

STOP PROCRASTINATING AND START TAKING BOLD STEPS INTO A BRIGHTER FUTURE
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by Mannyemmy(m): 2:40pm On Dec 23, 2019
ufotty2001:
thnks

Wish you the best
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by Nobody: 6:35am On Dec 25, 2019
ufotty2001:
Hello guys,

You shouldn't have stated the amount you have as this will attract bad people to you to disguise as programmer. Four steps to becoming a great programmer:

Desire
Decision
Determination
Discipline

If you want to make career in programming don't start with HTML CSS rather start with either java, c#, c/c++, python, or Swift for iOS development.

After you have decided to pick up one language let's say (sweet) Java, then decide what stack you will go for ( Android or Java enterprise ( the power of java)) face the language with the mind of java for Android development or Java enterprise. If you pick up java or c# you pick up well.

And the best way to learn is to read textbooks and follow up with videos. My advice is for you not to pay anyone to teach you, but you can buy course on Udacity or coursera or best selling course on udemy.

Have it on your mind that it will take you long to have full grasp on any of these languages.

1 Like

Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by ufotty2001: 7:51am On Dec 25, 2019
2kaybiel:

You shouldn't have stated the amount you have as this will attract bad people to you to disguise as programmer. Four steps to becoming a great programmer:

Desire
Decision
Determination
Discipline

If you want to make career in programming don't start with HTML CSS rather start with either java, c#, c/c++, python, or Swift for iOS development.

After you have decided to pick up one language let's say (sweet) Java, then decide what stack you will go for ( Android or Java enterprise ( the power of java)) face the language with the mind of java for Android development or Java enterprise. If you pick up java or c# you pick up well.

And the best way to learn is to read textbooks and follow up with videos. My advice is for you not to pay anyone to teach you, but you can buy course on Udacity or coursera or best selling course on udemy.

Have it on your mind that it will take you long to have full grasp on any of these languages.
thanks for ur advice! Really appreciate you for that.. but however, I have already subscribe to lynda.com have seen alot of good courses out there but have not try udemy!! Thanks again
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by Nobody: 9:19am On Dec 25, 2019
ufotty2001:
thanks for ur advice! Really appreciate you for that.. but however, I have already subscribe to lynda.com have seen alot of good courses out there but have not try udemy!! Thanks again
It really good. I mentioned Udacity first because Google partner with it many Google developers are the tutors on that platform and they will teach you with real life project. And you will be awarded a certificate after completion that is recognized by Google. You will equally be challenged with tasks which will prepare you for any challenges that might rise during any future projects. I'm saying this because of your budget because nanodegree course on Udacity is costly and really worth it.

Happy coding
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by nairalandbuzz(m): 3:50am On Dec 26, 2019
ufotty2001:
Hello guys,

If you are really sure and serious. Think about the end game and focus on that. The best thing now is Artificial Intelligence using Robotics or Big Data analytics... Except if you want to go into programming, which AI might also take over from soon (e.g. Scratch 2 for Raspberry Pi programming) ... So spend the money wise

1 Like

Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by ufotty2001: 6:50am On Dec 26, 2019
nairalandbuzz:

If you are really sure and serious. Think about the end game and focus on that. The best thing now is Artificial Intelligence using Robotics or Big Data analytics... Except if you want to go into programming, which AI might also take over from soon (e.g. Scratch 2 for Raspberry Pi programming) ... So spend the money wise
thanks bro
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by MajorWarren: 11:21pm On Dec 31, 2019
From my little knowledge I think the best is to start out in web development (HTML, css, JavaScript and the library). Get a taste of it then move on to any language of your choice.
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 9:44am On Jan 01, 2020
ufotty2001:

Pls i want to follow u but I don't even have up to 20k.. Pls can I chat u up on WhatsApp so that u can send me materials.. Probably If u bought anyone, u can send to me on WhatsApp.. I wana self practice it..
Pls sir
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by DenreleDave(m): 9:45am On Jan 01, 2020
nairalandbuzz:

Sorry which one is end game.
Re: Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? by nairalandbuzz(m): 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Sorry which one is end game.

End game = what you intend to focus on

(1) (Reply)

Download AOL Desktop Gold For Windows 10 (april 2020) / Google Console Account Needed / I' M Interesting In Learning Java Programming Or Any Simplest High Level Languag

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.