Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,622 members, 7,816,563 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. (1107 Views)

Help! Which of The IT Course Can I Do? / Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. / Which Highly Appreciated IT Course Can I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by cutebobo(m): 7:29pm On May 05, 2020
Hello friends,
I am a banker who wish to study a professional IT course in addition to my first degree. I really want to learn the in-depth of IT, pls which course should I take up, where can I take the course as I reside in Oyo State and how much should I budget? Remember I mentioned earlier that I am a banker, mostly at work between the hours of 8-6pm+.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by solmusdesigns: 8:42pm On May 05, 2020
Data science, Data mining , Virtual Asistance
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by jesmond3945: 1:35am On May 06, 2020
AjoAlusi1:
[s][/s]
why
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by cutebobo(m): 7:03am On May 06, 2020
solmusdesigns:
Data science, Data mining , Virtual Asistance
Thanks. How about Web Development?
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by Nobody: 9:47am On May 06, 2020
cutebobo:
Thanks. How about Web Development?

I can give u a cloud storage named mega..

You will download any tin u need to download on it... Almost 1.3 terabyte but u will have to pay.

Note, it has more than programming, things like seo, digital marketing and many more... I wish u cud bliv mi Sha
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by spoilerx: 9:53am On May 06, 2020
cutebobo:
Hello friends,
I am a banker who wish to study a professional IT course in addition to my first degree. I really want to learn the in-depth of IT, pls which course should I take up, where can I take the course as I reside in Oyo State and how much should I budget? Remember I mentioned earlier that I am a banker, mostly at work between the hours of 8-6pm+.

1st u need an area of IT that u r interested in, IT is broad .

As per budget, u can get most materials for free online via YouTube et al.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by cutebobo(m): 10:23am On May 06, 2020
spoilerx:

1st u need an area of IT that u r interested in, IT is broad .

As per budget, u can get most materials for free online via YouTube et al.
I don't Know about IT much, so I really don't know which course to go for
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by spoilerx: 12:20pm On May 06, 2020
cutebobo:
I don't Know about IT much, so I really don't know which course to go for

So y do u want to go into IT ?
It's like saying u want to be an engineer but u don't know what area u r interested in.

What attracts u to IT ?
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by denvers: 9:42am On May 07, 2020
cutebobo:
Hello friends,

Your interest sounds genuine, I have some materials and knowledge that could be very useful, I reside in Oyo state too,
First I need to know your area of interest in IT. Dial the number if interested. 070 347 87160
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by pixey(m): 2:50pm On May 07, 2020
My advice for you is to learn SQL first ,cloud computing then python.Data science will have to wait.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by guitarlife2: 2:33am On May 08, 2020
The OP sounds like a lazy person.
Desire is not enough, you need to demonstrate interest.
I was a banker like you for some years and it was not just desire but hunger and pursuit that got me out of that rat race.
Go on youtube and search for vidoes on careers in IT.

I would recommend you look into Data Analysis/Analytics.
THis will take you atleast 18months of serious study if you are ready.
Most people never really see it through.

If you are interested in this area, I can assist you but you need to demonstrate to me that you have done enough research.

Goodluck.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by guitarlife2: 2:34am On May 08, 2020
pixey:
My advice for you is to learn SQL first ,cloud computing then python.Data science will have to wait.
This sounds like a good idea, learn the basics of database. If you are a serious person, target any of the microsoft database certifications.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by cutebobo(m): 5:51pm On May 08, 2020
guitarlife2:
I was a banker like you for some years and it was not just desire but hunger and pursuit that got me out of that rat race.

If you are interested in this area, I can assist you but you need to demonstrate to me that you have done enough research.

Goodluck.
Thanks sir
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by cutebobo(m): 5:52pm On May 08, 2020
pixey:
thanks
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by cutebobo(m): 6:25pm On May 08, 2020
denvers:

Your interest sounds genuine, I have some materials and knowledge that could be very useful, I reside in Oyo state too,
First I need to know your area of interest in IT. Dial the number if interested. 070 347 87160
Thanks I will contact you.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by GideonG(m): 12:25am On May 10, 2020
The Truth Is That...
Many people will lose their jobs due to automation and the global paradigm shift we are currently experiencing.
Data is the new Crude Oil.
No doubt the demand for Software Development, Data Analysis, Data Science, And Artificial Intelligence is currently hot worldwide and will continue to be hottest after the Coronavirus pandemic.
Even as more companies are laying off staffs, more and more companies are embracing the work from home principle.
That makes skilled individuals have more value to the survival of plenty companies that really want to make profits in harmony with what is prevalent in this decade of technological advancement.
I am Starting A Mentorship on Web Application Development, Data Analysis, Data Science and AI

All You Need Is Passion And Enthusiasm,
Invisible Determination And Positive Energy

Your location doesn't matter, we will run it remotely.

At the end of the pandemic
You should have gained substantial skills to be either of the following
1. Web Application Development
Frontend Developer
Backend Developer
Fullstack Developer
2. Data Science and AI
Python Programmer
Data Analyst
Machine Learning Engineer
Data Scientist
Artificial Intelligence expert

Click below, to include you in, because we are actually starting next week.
Click
JOIN OUR MENTORSHIP TODAY BY ACQUIRING VALUABLE SKILLS LIKE...

THESE ARE THE BEST SKILLS TO ACQUIRE RIGHT NOW!
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by Gcool2(m): 3:46am On May 10, 2020
Bro,a mentorship from you would be a great deal for me,just started out currently learning sql.i won't mind to have some personal convo... entering into tech requires huge motivation abeg!!!
guitarlife2:

Goodluck.
Re: Which IT Course Can I Study Without Disrupting My Banking Career. by guitarlife2: 4:24am On May 10, 2020
Gcool2:
Bro,a mentorship from you would be a great deal for me,just started out currently learning sql.i won't mind to have some personal convo... entering into tech requires huge motivation abeg!!!
Please send me a message on whatsap Please do not quote my number I will take it off soon.

(1) (Reply)

Help! With VPS Setup / Which Programming Language Has The Best Career & Salary Opportunities Over The.. / PHP Guru Needed Here Tutor Us

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.